Xbox One All Digital Edition Console $115.19 (possibly less) from GamerCandy at Rakuten

ritchardf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
372 (100%)
GamerCandy at rakuten.com has the all digital xbox one console for $143.99.

Use code thanks20 to get it down to $115.19.

Also, use a mastercard at checkout for $30 back in points when you spend $100, added to rakuten account after item ships.

no tax(for all? for most?), free shipping, and 1% cb from rakuten.

need a rakuten account for cash back and to use discount code.

cheap enough for me to add an additional one to the household.

credit to SD

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the cheap $1 Ultimate pass for my PC the other week to play Outer Worlds, now I have a cheap X-Box to play in the living room. Cheers mate!

Did anyone who bought this, not get an email.confirming your order?

I got an email with an order number and reward amount.... But no email confirming, and I checked my Rakuten account and it says I have no orders placed.....

Worried they're going to cancel my order for some BS reason.

Did anyone who bought this, not get an email.confirming your order?

I got an email with an order number and reward amount.... But no email confirming, and I checked my Rakuten account and it says I have no orders placed.....

Worried they're going to cancel my order for some BS reason.
that same email is all i got as far as order confirmation goes. i did already get a shipping confirmation Saturday night, and my points deposited yesterday. maybe you weren't logged in when you ordered and it checked you out as a guest? I know it made me sign in over and over when I was ordering.

Just got mine today, got it for $86 with the coupon and some points. Guess every room in my house is going to have a xbox lol.

Well, sadly I guess I mistyped my zip code when checking out.... And instead of being like any other website and not letting me checkout until I fixed it, they decided to let me think I bought it.... Then cancelled the order without telling me anything.

The only fix they could offer was that I can reorder..... But they won't match the price I had for Black Friday, so theirs no point in that. Lame....

bread's done
Back