Xbox One CAG Game Night

I need to do that, too. Don't think I even got through half of Halo 4's campaign on the 360 and haven't played it in MCC.
I played through it back on 360 when it first launched but didnt get to it in MCC yet. I only did 1 and 2 on that before getting sidetracked by other games.

So I know this thread has been pretty dead but with Halo 5 coming out I would imagine we will have enough of us to get a good game night going if we want on Friday.

I'll be picking it up along with my elite controller midnight release so I can get it installed and updated while I sleep and it will be ready after work.

I've been running all the drills and tutorials on Fifa as well, so leggo!

I'm going to go preorder halo tomorrow.

I'll be on live in about an hour and a half if anyone wants to do anything tonight.

I will be on tonight playing Halo after work. Hopefully, it doesn't take too long to install and download the update.
I played some overnight last night. The game itself installed VERY quickly I thought. Maybe 45 minutes for the first 89%. The last 11% took closer to two hours however.

Discovering new threads! I'm hoping to be on Halo tonight. I'll try and find people though the clan page. My gamertag is the same name I use on here.

I tore down my pillow fort.

And also bought a new Xbox mic.

I will be on a bunch tonight.
I can confirm, BrownWing no longer sounds like someone's sitting on his face. Kinda dissapointed in all honesty. Anyone playing tonight? Will probably hop on after the Pats massacre the Fins

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played halo 5 yet or tested my elite controller. Been busy working 12s like crazy, some people quit and it fucked the current people.

If yall on tonight, student and champloo have my new gamertag I go by. I'm still Omen yo.

I'll be online tonight for some Halo. Also I got into the Battleborn beta so I'd be up for that as well if any of you guys have that.

I'll be online tonight for some Halo. Also I got into the Battleborn beta so I'd be up for that as well if any of you guys have that.
Sinful, I missed you bro, you'll be getting friend request from me 2 night when I get home. I really want to Halo tonight, still haven't played it. I customized my banner and messed around with my elite paddles and button config.

Anyone using the Elite controller here yet and finds useful settings yet?

This thread had been surprisingly dead lately. Has everyone just been playing Fallout, like me? I still have Tomb Raider and Call of Duty shrink-wrapped. 

Combination of Fallout 4, moving earlier this month, and sick this past week. All kicking my ass to various degrees.

I know for me it's been Fallout, but I have been needing breaks so I'm looking to play more Halo 5 and Blops3.

Thread had kinda died down a fair amount before Fallout though, and game nights had been pretty inconsistent. If people are interested I'd definitely like to get it up and running again though

Me and Blink were talking about doing some Blops3 to take advantage of the double xp weekend. I bet we could also get the gamer formerly known as Omen to join us as well.

Probably get it going around 10-10:30 eastern time for anyone else that would like to join

I'm down for some halo 5 tonight.. I'm off work for the next two days and need a break from fallout and the witcher... Hit me up or I hit you up.. I'll b online but will play around 11ish Kansas city time..

I'll hit you up if I get some game time. There's a decent shot I'm getting on Halo tonight as well. I play semi-regularly as it's my current go-to shooter, although I did just get 5-7 games of Titanfall the other morning and it was a blast.

I have the next few days off (Thursday - Tuesday), so I'm up for some games.  Don't have SW: Battlefront, but I have most other AAA releases - Halo 5, Forza 6, BLOPS 3, etc.  I'm usually playing Destiny of late, but I wouldn't mind a break (or we can play that if anyone needs some help with some of the quests since not everything has matchmaking).

Sorry I haven't been around as much lately for game nights - life has been pretty stressful the last few months.  Also, since I'm in EST and have to be at work at 8 AM, staying up late isn't a great option (tends to backfire when I'm trying to focus at work).  But I've missed everyone :)

GT:  StrangerStill79

*edit* - OMG did someone say Titanfall?!?!  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am feeling like some game with fellow CAG tonight. Hit me up, I'm down for the following anytime past 730 est pm.

FORZA HORIZON 2
HALO 5
BLACK OPS 3
FORZA 6
NBA 2K16
MADDEN 2K16

Anybody else got GTA, I thought I remembered you having it Omen? Me and Champ played the other day and it was pretty awesome.

Also anyone else grab The Crew when it was $20?

Anybody else got GTA, I thought I remembered you having it Omen? Me and Champ played the other day and it was pretty awesome.

Also anyone else grab The Crew when it was $20?
I have GTA and The Crew. Don't have the DLC for The Crew though as if Ubi is too lazy to add achievements I'm too lazy to buy it.

Also, if anyone wants a preorder beta code for The Division that will actually use it, let me know.

I STILL have GTAV just have not played it as much. Kind of need motivation o play some games and with other people is plenty motivating. Along with me ripping that green.

bread's done
Back