Xbox One CAG Game Night

I just got Gears Ultimate. Anyone playing that or Halo 5 these days?
Funny you mention that, I actually bought Gears on black friday. I have been really enjoying playing a few matches in the evenings. It would be a lot of fun to get a Gears/Halo night going sometime.

I ordered mine on Black Friday as well, via Best Buy. Haven't tried multiplayer yet aside from the beta, but I played through all but the last chapter of Act I in campaign and enjoyed it.

Serious question: Are crappy players permitted? I'm pretty poor at Halo 5, but I'd prefer to play with strangers from CAG than with strangers from stranger places. 

Serious question: Are crappy players permitted? I'm pretty poor at Halo 5, but I'd prefer to play with strangers from CAG than with strangers from stranger places.
Of course. It's about having fun more than it is about being competitive. That's what game types like Warzone are made for!

That being said, it's been awhile since I've gamed it up with the CAG crew because my game selection isn't the biggest. I only get in on Halo nights or EA Access game nights because that's all I have. Those plus GWG games. I have too much remaining on the 360 to justify a game purchase on XB1.

Of course. It's about having fun more than it is about being competitive. That's what game types like Warzone are made for!

That being said, it's been awhile since I've gamed it up with the CAG crew because my game selection isn't the biggest. I only get in on Halo nights or EA Access game nights because that's all I have. Those plus GWG games. I have too much remaining on the 360 to justify a game purchase on XB1.
Awesome. If anyone wants to add me, my gamertag is in my signature. Also, feel free to add my son. His gamertag is Jurassic Jason. He's much better than me.

I have extra codes for Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 & 2 and Just Cause 2 - all are 360 and XB1 (via BC) - for those listed in the 2nd post (i.e. signed up for Game Night).  PM me which you want (one per person to start).  Again, your user name must be in the 2nd post.   

*edit* Only Rainbow Six Vegas 1 codes remain (x2).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody here playing Rainbow 6 Siege, lately?

Or The Crew?

Thinking about getting these at Target this week.
They're giving a $50 giftcard when you buy 2 Ubisoft games.

I bought the Rainbow Six, me and my other RL buddy plan on playing it soon.

Might as well update my username.

My new Gamertag is IA1terEgoI. But call me Omen is fine.

I have the Crew and Rainbow Six: Siege - I've mostly been Forza 6 and Destiny lately, but I wouldn't mind trying either again (I'm relatively new to both Crew and RS:S).  GT -> StrangerStill79

If I'm online, just message me and say what you want to play and if I'm at a stopping point, I'll switch over.  Party invites are not as helpful since I probably don't know who you are and I don't usually have my mic on unless I'm already playing with people (I will plug it in if we start playing tho).

So... i died about 8 times last night on ARK.. learned to stay alive longer now.. very enjoyable game that brings something fresh to the table.. CAG tribe?..

Gears has double XP now. Anyone wanna play in an hour? Also willing to try Fable Legends or Halo 5. But I probably won't get on my Xbox at all unless I know people are going to be on to play one of those games.

So I'm trying to get people together for going through some of the past months Games with Gold.  My life has been crazy hectic and it seems to be settling down a touch, so I'm hoping I can find some people who are willing to co-op through Dungeon Siege, Sacred, Van Helsing, maybe some Dirt 3 online, fuck around in some Knight Squad, etc/

My tag got banned (finally) so I switched it to ProstatePunch2x

Anyone who is serious here about playing Smite add me and tell me you're from CAG.  I'm at level 30 and would love to play with people who are serious about League games.  I'm looking at unlocking the Ah Muzen Cab skin for winning 20 League games and am hoping to complete the Season Ticket with enough points to get the Iron skin for Hou Yi.

edit:  My gamertag is listed under my profile.

I could use some new XBL friends, I think. I have no idea who some of the people on my list are.

Mostly playing Siege when the wife is away, but I've got a few other things.

I finally gamed it up with Earthkiller yesterday. Halo 5. We started by getting destroyed in 4v4 then moved to Big Team Battle where we tasted success.

I'll be on every afternoon/evening until next MON night on Halo 5 mainly. I'm also down to play Titanfall, Battlefield 4, or Knight Squad (really fun time co-op)

Dude!! Lol it was only one Match that we lost!! Btb is where it's at! Good games!! I play... Mostly everything.. I just got fifa16 last night also.. Mainly for the couch multiplayer. My newest games are siege and halo 5. Siege is great. I don't have titanfall anymore. Bf4 is also great. But we need a TEAM, on halo..siege..and BF4. Also got forza hor. And 6.. Let's play motha fuckas!!

I could use some new XBL friends, I think. I have no idea who some of the people on my list are. Mostly playing Siege when the wife is away, but I've got a few other things.
What's your gamertag? (I'll always remember you as the dude I gave a Gears code to for writing a glorious haiku.)

[quote name="blinknot4" post="13130553" timestamp="1451524681"]What's your gamertag? (I'll always remember you as the dude I gave a Gears code to for writing a glorious haiku.)[/quote]
Z 5aber. And it was far from glorious. I just happened to be first.

So are we starting game nights back up or what???? If we need to pick new days or start a new schedule that's cool, but it was pretty awesome when we could get a decent group together. Let's make this happen!

I'm interested and have commented in the past but haven't been added to the OP list yet.  Gamertag: KansasCityKing

Games I have primarily been playing are R6 and Halo5.

Bangbus knows how to get this party started!!!!!!

And KCK my bad. I'll add you when I get home from work, hard to add to the OP on mobile. Weird that I forgot to cause I think you are even on my friends list already

Anyone else I forgot let me know

Any ideas for games, or a better system to determine games than the voting I had been doing (no major issues with it,but we always seemed pretty divided. I could limit the choices to just like 3 or 4 games, but I don't wanna people to think I'm making all the choices)

Yeah, that's a pretty good idea, before we'd have like 10 games and 7 would get votes so it was pretty split, but also pretty close

I'm up for game nights, though I can only do it earlier M-TH since I'm in EST (8 PM?), Friday evening, most times on Saturday, and Sunday except late evening.  I had a blast playing with everyone before, but I'd find myself playing till midnight and it wasn't conducive to my employment ;) 

I'm pretty open to invites outside of game night, as long as you message me so I know who you are.

OP is now a wiki so people can add their gamertags.

Also looking for suggestions on what games to put in the random generator.

And should we stick to the original two days or switch days up?

I plan on hitting up a bunch of you to play Halo 5 once I actually start the damn thing, been playing catch up with the backlog since finishing grad school.

I've been occupied by TTK and Battlefront on PS4 in that regard.  Only Xbox time has been for Just Cause 3 and GwG BC games, most of which are co-op, but alot of you seem to have no interest :(

Maybe we could do a knight squad night? Some Van Helsing nights could be fun too.  I haven't played either yet though.

My vote for this week? DiRT Showdown. I heard you guys like smashing cars.  :boxing:

^I'm down to play those games. I made a new year's resolution to beat more games than I buy this year, so I gotta get through these gwg games I have. Just send me an invite when I'm on

bread's done
Back