Xbox One Console $479.99 [eBay Daily Deal - NewEgg or DailySteals]

With no tax and free shipping that's $50 less than in a store for me. I'm in for one to get ready for Titanfall.

This is a great deal.  I already have a PS4 so I won't jump on it, but if you are looking for a XB1, at this price with no taxes and shipping this is a nice buy.

Was gonna PM this at BB today, but unlike Amazon, Target, BB, Fry's and Newegg, DailySteals doesn't charge tax to CA.

DailySteals doesn't have as good a rep as all the others (funny how 98.7% just isn't a good enough rating on eBay for me), but if they deliver at $479.99, no tax, free shipping and $9.60 back in eBay bucks, that's as good as I expect by March 11th.

Was gonna PM this at BB today, but unlike Amazon, Target, BB, Fry's and Newegg, DailySteals doesn't charge tax to CA.

DailySteals doesn't have as good a rep as all the others (funny how 98.7% just isn't a good enough rating on eBay for me), but if they deliver at $479.99, no tax, free shipping and $9.60 back in eBay bucks, that's as good as I expect by March 11th.
Your post pushed me over the edge. Not having to pay tax saved me a good $50. Plus nearly $10 in ebay credit just sweetened the deal. I have no idea what I will play on this before March but I guess it can look pretty beside my other systems until then.

Your post pushed me over the edge. Not having to pay tax saved me a good $50. Plus nearly $10 in ebay credit just sweetened the deal. I have no idea what I will play on this before March but I guess it can look pretty beside my other systems until then.
Same boat.. not buying any games until TItanfall lands on March 11th. I may fly with Gamefly for a month to try out a few things, though.

Waiting for a must-buy game on PS4 before I dive in over there.. still haven't figured out what that'll be, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading the DailySteals feedback and its pretty bad, I'm rather sketchy on buying this atm.
The bad feedback seems to stem from items being sold as "new" when they clearly aren't or them not sending items, presumably because they ran out.

Nothing like a little Paypal protection, though - they're my internet buying-condom of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back