Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

You do realize just because COD is in 720p doesn't mean that the rest of the games are? Xbox One is perfectly capable of running 1080p

COD is the only game seemingly confirmed. The rumors have been saying this about several games for a while with the word being that many games are running into the same problems. These problems are mostly due to the fact that Microsoft's supposed advantage in software and API development seems to have failed them in comparison to Sony.

This is the main reason the AC4 version for Xbone is also under embargo while the PS4 version is not.

A severe lack of moderation. I requested some but it never came - others should call for mods too.
Help isn't coming.
trollface.png

Curious about Walmart pre-orders of the day one edition.. On the receipt it only says Xbox One HWR, no indication of day one edition anywhere. Does anyone else have this? I pre-ordered a while back btw

I'll be glad when the console release period is over. It sucks seeing so many questions about the preorder process at best buy that I can't answer due to the damn NDA. It's especially painful seeing people freak out on best buys forums -_-.

Come on November.. let's end already.

I'll be glad when the console release period is over. It sucks seeing so many questions about the preorder process at best buy that I can't answer due to the damn NDA. It's especially painful seeing people freak out on best buys forums -_-.

Come on November.. let's end already.

How long is the NDA?

Cut out the PS4 / PC discussion in here. If someone wants to make a PS4/X1 comparison thread in General Gaming then go for it and we can contain it all there. Though it is probably better to stay away from the topic completely - at least until both systems are out!

There is at least one more XBONE pre-order available at Amazon as I just cancelled my order. Everything is now coming out on PC for the most part, including Titanfall, so I see no compelling reason to upgrade to XBONE right now. Anyway, I cancelled, so it should be out there at amazon. ;) (Yes it was a day one edition.)

Cut out the PS4 / PC discussion in here. If someone wants to make a PS4/X1 comparison thread in General Gaming then go for it and we can contain it all there. Though it is probably better to stay away from the topic completely - at least until both systems are out!
:applause:

Thank god. Anyway, I'm excited to see both systems, but eagerly await the xbox one to my living room. Now I just have to make time to play games again.

Well said on so many levels.

CFO Blake Jorgensen emphasized that Titanfall "is exclusive only for the lifetime of the title on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC."

Microsoft is shelling out big cash for this one considering it is lifetime. I wonder if it applies to the IP itself or just this one title, considering Respawn owns the IP and not EA.
With Titanfall's sequel available on PS4, I'm fine with playing it on current gen. I was going to keep my xbox 360 anyways so it's not an issue for me personally.

Ty sir

With Titanfall's sequel available on PS4, I'm fine with playing it on current gen. I was going to keep my xbox 360 anyways so it's not an issue for me personally.
Why? It's still not even guaranteed that Titanfall 2 will come out for PS4. Microsoft could do the same thing for the sequels if there are any.

A severe lack of moderation. I requested some but it never came - others should call for mods too.
yes, glad you did!

I just don't understand these childish comments. when I was a youngster and could only have one console, I was happy to go over to my buddies house go play his Sega master, or. Commodore 64. I loved and love games, tech. It has become toon town with this crazy goofy noise people are making.

I am excited to add two more consoles to my family of tech and games! November is a sweet month, and one of my children has a birthday so great excuse to add some more games...we want.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back