Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r7gt40Q1d0

this might be the best sports game ever made i was always thinking it was mlb the show 14. =P~
I thought those interviews were lame. Same animation for ALL players, as well as the same animation for all coaches. I've seen the game in person and it just looks like a cleaner version of the PS3 version. I was REALLY hoping for something really jaw dropping, but I didn't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I crazy for thinking of getting six games at launch?

you may only have one launch in your lifetime, buy as many games as you can afford.

Am I crazy for thinking of getting six games at launch?
No, I'm thinking of doing the same thing. i already have a PS4 though.

sig.jpg

I thought those interviews were lame. Same animation for ALL players, as well as the same animation for all coaches. I've seen the game in person and it just looks like a cleaner version of the PS3 version. I was REALLY hoping for something really jaw dropping, but I didn't see it.
kind of agree and things that will be skipped after couple times. With that said i do give props to 2k for going all out for this next gen version of this game. They could have very well just done a 100 percent port to next gen and that's not the case at all.

Woah, woah, woah. One launch in a lifetime? Doesn't that mean everyone would only live to be 4-7 years?

he might get married, his wife may shit out a kid, he may lose his job... This may be his one shot. The music, the moment gotta let it go, oh! Sorry I've had too much rum. My wife should have taken my phone.

Starting to get really excited now.  I'm glad to see several CAGs want to start a 2K14 league, that is my only must have launch game since there won't be a B2G1F deal at launch.  I'm going to download KI and I'm thinking about going with DR3 since BF4 will be on sale black friday.  Has anyone who has played COD or BF4 current gen had their mind changed on which one they are getting for X1?

Starting to get really excited now. I'm glad to see several CAGs want to start a 2K14 league, that is my only must have launch game since there won't be a B2G1F deal at launch. I'm going to download KI and I'm thinking about going with DR3 since BF4 will be on sale black friday. Has anyone who has played COD or BF4 current gen had their mind changed on which one they are getting for X1?
what store is having bf4 on sale for x1 on bf? gamestop it's only 360,ps3,pc versions

Stopped by an MS store today to try out the xbox one. I have to say I'm loving the new controller. It feels a little bit smaller than the 360 pad, which just makes it melt into my hands more. I loved it. Killer Instinct looks and plays badass, and Forza is Forza, but prettier. I later went to my local best buy to try out the PS4. The new controller feels leaps and bounds over the DS3, but I don't think it beats the xbox one pad, which is not a deal breaker for me, as I'm going to own both of these eventually. I just got to play a bit of FIFA, which looks fucking beautiful.

Just noticed in the fine print it says something like "The three PS4 or Xbox One titles must be purchased on the same receipt." In reference to the $25 deal. Guess that's confirmation that this will apply to Xbox as well.

Yay for stacking the $10 preorder coupon with the $25 promo for even more certs.

Not sure which games will apply as it's only PS4 stuff at the moment.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/ps4-game-offer-113690?ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-DHF6lyyNstEL40hEWIhDxQ
What $10 preorder coupon?

Everyone get their BF4 trade up coupon? I still havent gotten mine.

Also anyone know if Achievements transfer from 360 to the one? As in will my bf4 achievements transfer or will the xbox one version be considered a new game and I'll be able to unlock them again?I know wordament is considered a different game depending on what phone you play it on.

Gamestop.
Dang, I was hoping they were sent out like right away.

I ended up getting my 360 copies (BF and CoD) from Amazon and just planned on buying the 360 versions at Gamestop, getting the coupons and then returning them the next day. Then I would trade in my already opened and played Amazon copies for the upgrades.

If the coupons are not sent pretty much instantaneously however, that puts a slight damper on my plan!

Also anyone know if Achievements transfer from 360 to the one? As in will my bf4 achievements transfer or will the xbox one version be considered a new game and I'll be able to unlock them again?I know wordament is considered a different game depending on what phone you play it on.

I have not gotten mine for ghosts yet either but i guess that just came out.

Question about Wal-Mart in store preorders im wondering if anyone could anwser.....

I pre ordered my xbox the day they started taking "in store" pre orders.  Im just wondering some things, do they hold the system for me or do they sell them to anyone?  I ask because id really not like to have to go super early to get in line to get something i pre ordered =/   Also does anyone know if itl be possible to add the protection plan to my purchace when i pick it up?  When i pre ordered they asked me if i wanted it and i said no. >.<

Anyone?

According to this article, yes, there will be two sets of achievements:

Whitten: Every game has its own set of achievements, so if you're playing Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Xbox 360 and on Xbox One, you can earn a separate set of Gamerscore in each game.

I had like 7,000 point on the mountain dew/doriots thing and justI went out and bought a bunch of mountain dew and doritos for the codes to reach 10,000 points so i could spend them to buy forza 5,  only to be shy 300 measly points =/  I dont live near a store =/

How much money in product amounts to 10,000 points? I have no idea.
I donno but i made 7200 frm just getting codes from normal purchases of the stuff for the past month, i figured id mis well get to 10k and get a free game, the auctions to win the system are 40k + so i decided not to try that.

You can 100% it in about two days. So not really that much work.
are they all tied to single player? been trying not too play it too much since i want to go through it on xbox one.

ouch. single player that bad? i went through the first few levels and thought it was ok but not atrocious.

God I cancelled my Amazon day one edition preorder and now the hype is overtaking me..... AHHHHHHH .

Fml, now I have to find someone to trade for my ps4 day one preorder 

[background=#cf2020]![/background] Heads up — there's a new XBL Deals thread. Now with CAG 3.0 styling to support all official [US] XBL Marketplace sales for [background=#96ca3a]360[/background] & [background=#107c0f]XONE[/background] digital games/dlc/avatar items.

bread's done
Back