Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

you are trying to compare Le Manz to Mud bogging... you seriously are entertaining. That is mainstream, let me guess, your a nascar fan? What about Rally racing? Any F1 race, they race int he worst conditions... I can't even believe this I am talking about racing and I hate it... shows how much you really know and understand.
Okay we get that you don't like the X1 launch lineup. However, some of us do like the lineup, so please go away and let us enjoy talking about our Xbox ones. Don't you have anything better to do than complain about Forza?

On topic: I saw ACIV and BF4 for the X1 at my Target this morning. So I picked them up :) so excited for Thursday night!

Okay we get that you don't like the X1 launch lineup. However, some of us do like the lineup, so please go away and let us enjoy talking about our Xbox ones. Don't you have anything better to do than complain about Forza?

On topic: I saw ACIV and BF4 for the X1 at my Target this morning. So I picked them up :) so excited for Thursday night!
I wasn't saying I don't like the launch lineup, simply that it is average, average for both systems... I was orignally answering a NFS vs Forza question thnkyou very much. I like many others have been wanting night and weather driving since FORZA3, this guy replied that there are no races at night or in weather, and my response was that there was... So get off your high horse and maybe read a little before you comment...

I called Costco store in Waltham, MA today and they said the Xbox One was going to be online only...Anyone else know about this?

I called Costco store in Waltham, MA today and they said the Xbox One was going to be online only...Anyone else know about this?

I have seen in the system where some stores have it on order.

If they get it in is another thing.

Oh come on dude. They reversed this roughly a week after E3. Unless your Costco is also in on secret information with Microsoft!!

Launch lineup is looking better and better. Can't wait till Wednesdays reviews of Forza.

Ughh.. it looks like my Newegg COD is about to ship out soon.. meant to cancel that earlier since I was hoping for deal this week from Amazon or something.

w.e hopefully it gets here by Friday

Last edited by a moderator:
Reviews are about where I expected. I'm surprised Crimson Dragon didn't score a little bit higher, I thought it had potential. Also thought that KI would have scored a little bit lower than it did, so kudos for them. Honestly the game I'm most jealous of is Zoo Tycoon, I think that looks interesting.

I think Ryse will put up LocoCycle numbers and Forza will probably score a little higher than DR3.
Zoo Tycoon does look rather interested. Unfortunately, I've done a little research and it looks to be a pretty terrible game according to early reviews/pre-review commentary. :(

Oh come on dude. They reversed this roughly a week after E3. Unless your Costco is also in on secret information with Microsoft!!

Launch lineup is looking better and better. Can't wait till Wednesdays reviews of Forza.
Maybe he meant their actual consoles for sale will be available online only... as in there won't be any in-store... XD

I wasn't saying I don't like the launch lineup, simply that it is average, average for both systems... I was orignally answering a NFS vs Forza question thnkyou very much. I like many others have been wanting night and weather driving since FORZA3, this guy replied that there are no races at night or in weather, and my response was that there was... So get off your high horse and maybe read a little before you comment...
"high horse" ?... Pot meet kettle

On Amazon. Will it break the 1 Million sales Record of the PS4 on US? I do think so.

1451425_10153485379560261_871259432_n.jpg

I can't get a clear for sure on if the Xbox One will support Twitch streaming at launch.  MS support doesnt seem to confirm or deny anything and ive not see anything about it since E3.

Just got shipping notifications for Madden 25, NBA Live 2014, Call of Duty Ghosts and Assassins Creed IV from Amazon.

That leaves only Forza 5, the console itself and my extra controller left to get shipped.

On Amazon. Will it break the 1 Million sales Record of the PS4 on US? I do think so.

1451425_10153485379560261_871259432_n.jpg
They won't. I've checked the stock on Xbone at my local retailers already and they all are coming in at a smaller amount. So it's impossible for them to break the record.

750K is the high mark for them.

Just got shipping notifications for Madden 25, NBA Live 2014, Call of Duty Ghosts and Assassins Creed IV from Amazon.

That leaves only Forza 5, the console itself and my extra controller left to get shipped.

Did you buy Live for experimental purposes?

Suicide Girl. They are 'models.'

I am at work so am not going to send you any links haha

Instagram them. So much easier lol.

Can we quit with the fucking Neo blog? I've already put him on ignore, but the quoting of his posts is still clogging the thread. It's release week, so I'm sure there's actual things Xbox One related to talk about.

They won't. I've checked the stock on Xbone at my local retailers already and they all are coming in at a smaller amount. So it's impossible for them to break the record.

750K is the high mark for them.
The best thing Microsoft could actually do is have a launch without any console and game issues or defects, and have no real issues with Xbox Live. It's probably not going to happen, but if so that's the biggest positive they could really have over Sony (since there was no gaming promotions to increase software sales, and there appears to be lesser amount of Xbox One consoles stocked, so they definitely couldn't pass Sony's sales numbers).

I just can't believe that NBA had three years in development and it couldn't come up with a better looking product?!  What did they do for three years?!?!?  Any other sports game takes three years and it would be quite the jump!  NBA Live? NO!

I just can't believe that NBA had three years in development and it couldn't come up with a better looking product?! What did they do for three years?!?!? Any other sports game takes three years and it would be quite the jump! NBA Live? NO!
This is an EA games sports title, do you really think they spent 3 years on it?

Alright guys, didn't preorder as I was opting for the PS4..but now with all the issues I'm going for the Xbone. Any chance Amazon releases some of these at midnight on Thursday? or am I screwed lol

P.S 2K rules

Can we quit with the fucking Neo blog? I've already put him on ignore, but the quoting of his posts is still clogging the thread. It's release week, so I'm sure there's actual things Xbox One related to talk about.

The best thing Microsoft could actually do is have a launch without any console and game issues or defects, and have no real issues with Xbox Live. It's probably not going to happen, but if so that's the biggest positive they could really have over Sony (since there was no gaming promotions to increase software sales, and there appears to be lesser amount of Xbox One consoles stocked, so they definitely couldn't pass Sony's sales numbers).
Yeah holy cow ... I'm not even going to go there with the blog stuff so my bad Ebbtide. BTW, I miss playing Gears :(

I agree about the opportunity MS has regarding the smooth next gen launch experience. I would expect XBL to not be bogged down like PSN was.

Gonna for sure be picking up Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 at launch. Then probably getting that $20 package for Killer Instinct. Already picked up my X1 controller from Gamestop and love how it feels.

Btw, anyone else really happy that they went with blu ray sized cases (G1 size right?) for X1 games?

Gonna for sure be picking up Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 at launch. Then probably getting that $20 package for Killer Instinct. Already picked up my X1 controller from Gamestop and love how it feels.

Btw, anyone else really happy that they went with blu ray sized cases (G1 size right?) for X1 games?
Picking up my controller tomorrow! I'm still debating on which games to get though. I know BF4 for sure, I'm considering AC IV, DR 3, and NFS Rivals. Really wish there was a B2G1 on X1 games, I would've added Ryse and NBA to the set and have been good to go.

Picking up my controller tomorrow! I'm still debating on which games to get though. I know BF4 for sure, I'm considering AC IV, DR 3, and NFS Rivals. Really wish there was a B2G1 on X1 games, I would've added Ryse and NBA to the set and have been good to go.
Yeah I was hoping that someone was going to run a B2G1 on X1 games. Most likely would have picked up Ryse if that were the case.

I was feeling the urge for some NBA Live (hadn't played it since NBA Live 98 on the PC). With NCAA not coming for a while, I wanted a sports game to bounce off of Madden with.

I was feeling the urge for some NBA Live (hadn't played it since NBA Live 98 on the PC). With NCAA not coming for a while, I wanted a sports game to bounce off of Madden with.
I'm going to be getting Live as well. Everyone loves 2k, but Live took a few years off to rejuvenate their series. With Ultimate Team and Online Team Play, it's a must buy for me.

bread's done
Back