Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Well that went a lot worse than the PS4 B2G1/console purchases. I tried on two different accounts and they kept messing up. It wasn't until I inadvertently stumbled upon the "Choose from other sellers" link, that I was able to add it. Even with Prime, I had to pay an extra $8 to get it on release day. Whatever, it's better than waiting in this 30 degree weather, especially when I have a 7:30 meeting the day of the launch.

i was up at 4:58 am in cali...SUPER DEPRESSED GUYS...didnt even add to cart...didnt get it...
Thats sucks! I woke up normal time to get ready for work bout 7:40am, took a shower, brushed my teeth, logged in to amazon, refreshed the page many times.... And VOILA! Got a message saying, the limit to this item is one. So I looked at my orders and there it was. Hello EBay, long time no see....

Something weird is going on w/ Amazon. Not only is my XBO order scheduled for 11-26, they moved back my order of Zelda LBW to the 26th too.

Got my preparing for shipment email....

I know it said select two day shipping to get on release day but it was showing 26 for me..... changed it to one day shipping and its gonna be here friday 

literally want to slit my fucking wrists....
Oh, come on now...It's just a Video Console. There are things that are far worse. If you're young, this happens every 7-8 years. In a few weeks you wont be able to swing a dead cat without hitting one. In the mean time go enjoy the 360.

Guys if it comes back make sure you activate 1-click ordering.  That's the fastest way to bypass the cart and all that.  I was unable to get an order in until I did it with 1-click.  

My shipping date shows 11/26.  You guys think I can get support to change it to this friday?  On the order page it says all day one pre orders are guaranteed to ship by release date.

Forked over the $8 for two-day shipping and it's showing Friday for me.  Now hopefully I can get over the BBY to transfer my credit to Amazon before the charge/ship comes through.

Well, that was fucking frustrating, but like others said, use 1-click ordering. It also didn't help that my fiance had about 30 make-up items in the cart that I didn't notice, instead of putting them in her wishlist like I asked.
I feel your pain. Looks like my 2 year old and I will both be getting new toys on Friday!

Got my preparing for shipment email....

I know it said select two day shipping to get on release day but it was showing 26 for me..... changed it to one day shipping and its gonna be here friday
Mine has been changed to one day still getting a 25th delivery day. Hopefully they are just sorting out all the orders still and it will get changed. I have an email sent to them so will have to wait and see what they say.

Oh, come on now...It's just a Video Console. There are things that are far worse. If you're young, this happens every 7-8 years. In a few weeks you wont be able to swing a dead cat without hitting one. In the mean time go enjoy the 360.
This. Worst things happen...like actual non-first world problems.

Mine has been changed to one day still getting a 25th delivery day. Hopefully they are just sorting out all the orders still and it will get changed. I have an email sent to them so will have to wait and see what they say.
Let me know what they say, I dont get why some people are getting friday with 2 day and it shows tuesday for me.

i was upgraded to free 1 day shipping - still shows Monday delivery - Customer service doesnt understand release day delivery!!!

Sent an email to get clarification on it.

Still no change on my Day One Pre Order from June 10th (no change on Forza 5 LE or the extra controller either made in separate orders).  Wondering if they are going to ship them out overnight Thursday at this point.

welcome to the club, guys

ibn2mzujxTZSVg.gif

FWIW, the customer service rep didn't even know what the hell I was talking about when I mentioned the e-mail. What I'm thinking is that those who possibly ordered with 1 click or were the first to order it, got sooner delivery.

Adrenaline - Don't worry mine hasn't either. My PS4 didn't charge my account until Wed. afternoon last week and I received it on launch day. I am assuming the same for XBOX One.

FWIW, the customer service rep didn't even know what the hell I was talking about when I mentioned the e-mail. What I'm thinking is that those who possibly ordered with 1 click or were the first to order it, got sooner delivery.
Currently in a chat with customer service, hopefully they will understand

Does anyone have any Xbox pre-ordered from Wal-Mart? I received a tracking number two days ago. Just tracked it and it says "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". I'm pretty sure I won't be receiving it today and that's an error... but is there any possibility of it showing up today? XD

Not sure...I ordered with 1-Click. Set prefrences to 1 day as well. Still shows 11/25 Delivery. Very Odd, indeed.

Does anyone have any Xbox pre-ordered from Wal-Mart? I received a tracking number two days ago. Just tracked it and it says "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". I'm pretty sure I won't be receiving it today and that's an error... but is there any possibility of it showing up today? XD
Nope...it's just going to sit on a truck, bouncing around for 2 days in the cold. :whee:

I kid, I kid!

While in the chat the customer service rep told me that the xbox one was out of stock. Even after I told them that I ordered one this morning when they had stock. Customer service at it's best

Had a pre-order for the day one edition from June, got an email last night telling me to make sure my payment method was up to date.  Checked my CC info on amazon's website, then they changed my delivery date to Tuesday the 26th!  Weird thing is that the email I received specifically said that checking or updating my payment method wouldn't change the delivery date.  Had to call them to tell them what's what, and they changed it back to the 22nd.  

Well looks like there's a day one available at a GS near me. Bummer it's not my homestore. I'm gonna call when they open to see if the online tracker is correct and see if I can preorder it.

While in the chat the customer service rep told me that the xbox one was out of stock. Even after I told them that I ordered one this morning when they had stock. Customer service at it's best
Lol I am in a chat right now. I feel like they should have been able to see your order?!?

bread's done
Back