Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Hm I initiated the live chat through my order so maybe thats why they didnt ask me for anything and automatically saw what I was talking about. Shes looking into it now. 

Hm I initiated the live chat through my order so maybe thats why they didnt ask me for anything and automatically saw what I was talking about. Shes looking into it now.
What came out of it for me was they said people who pre-ordered first get theirs first. Seems kinda bogus since most of us who ordered today ordered within seconds of each other. Yet some of us get release day shipping and others don't. Why wouldnt they just send all the ones pre-ordered today on release day.

FWIW, the customer service rep didn't even know what the hell I was talking about when I mentioned the e-mail. What I'm thinking is that those who possibly ordered with 1 click or were the first to order it, got sooner delivery.
I suspect it has to do with stock at distribution centers. I got release day and went through cart, didn't check out until 8:14.

That's a logical explanation
honestly man I would try to contact a different chat agent. I just got my one day release date shipping waived. So I am not paying for shipping and it is coming on Friday

Okay so here is what I said in the chat:

Yeah when I placed the order it told me to
It told me to select two day shipping to receive it Fridat
Friday*
but when I select two day shipping it shows Tuesday delivery
So essentially it is forcing me to pay 20 dollars to receive it Friday, although it said two day would be here release day
others who have ordered the console this mroning at 5 am when it went live said they chose two day shipping and are receiving it friday
so I am wondering what the discrepancy is and why it is forcing me to pay more

yes, but when I placed the order it told me that I would need t oselect two day shipping to receive it on Friday. And others who ordered this morning selected two day shipping and were getting friday delivery estimates
for me however, the only way i was getting a friday delivery was with one day shipping
which of course is 20 dollars
that was the discrepancy I wanted to contact about

i also mentioned how the product page guaranteed delivery on release day. I was super nice about it and was friendly, and they took care of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh I got them to honor an AWD mistake to the tune of about $30 in promo credit so I'm not gonna worry about $8 to get something I definitely want. Sorry to anyone having issues with the delivery. It beats waiting in the cold though!

honestly man I would try to contact a different chat agent. I just got my one day release date shipping waived. So I am not paying for shipping and it is coming on Friday

Okay so here is what I said in the chat:

Yeah when I placed the order it told me to
It told me to select two day shipping to receive it Fridat
Friday*
but when I select two day shipping it shows Tuesday delivery
So essentially it is forcing me to pay 20 dollars to receive it Friday, although it said two day would be here release day
others who have ordered the console this mroning at 5 am when it went live said they chose two day shipping and are receiving it friday
so I am wondering what the discrepancy is and why it is forcing me to pay more

yes, but when I placed the order it told me that I would need t oselect two day shipping to receive it on Friday. And others who ordered this morning selected two day shipping and were getting friday delivery estimates
for me however, the only way i was getting a friday delivery was with one day shipping
which of course is 20 dollars
that was the discrepancy I wanted to contact about

i also mentioned how the product page guaranteed delivery on release day. I was super nice about it and was friendly, and they took care of it.
Went back into the chat, got this

"I'm sorry about that, we are aware of this issue and our shipping and delivery team is working to fix it and delivery the Xbox one on the release date.
I request you to wait till 24-48 hours for the release date delivery to show."

Wish the first person would have told me that.

If it wasn't a Christmas present, I'd probably be online with Chat right now.  As it is, Monday is alright with me.  I was going to do Free Shipping, but that date was crazy...First week in December, I beleive.

Trust me I wouldnt have minded paying the one day shipping but the fact that people with two day shipping were getting it friday for half the price is why I contacted them 

In the Xbox One Smartglass app, there is a featured listing for "Dead Rising 3" but in the picture, it has a bar above the "Day One 2013" logo that says Premium Edition. Any ideas what that is?
Dead Rising 3 - Game Only
Dead Rising 3 Premium - Game + Season Pass
Dead Rising 3 Day One - Game + Day One Bonus
Dead Rising 3 Premium Day One - Game + Day One Bonus + Season Pass

No pricing is listed for the "premium" version but I would guess it will be an additional $20 for the season pass (thus a total of $80 for either premium editions).

Ugh.  Order placed on June 10 with Amazon.  Got the verify your CC'ed email yesterday; credit card was fine.  Now Amazon can't guarantee it this week.  FU Amazon.

how long did their stock last?  I woke up too late but am curious to know what my odds where of getting it if i had woke up on time... and were these day one editions?

I wanted Crimson Dragon, though I knew it would score poorly as it did. Now I have been wondering if I really want it with all of the other titles I will be getting (BF4, CoD, DR3, Ryse, NFS and KI).

They just recently announced the addition of online multiplayer.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-16711-Three-Player-Co-Op-Coming-to-Crimson-Dragon-Next-Month.html

Most reviews were frustrated with the difficulty but I feel like with three people the game would be both more enjoyable as well as manageable. Was this addition local as well and not just through Live I would get it in a heart beat. For now however I think I may continue to wait..

Wow. Ordered at 8:15am and Amazon's already charged my card and transitioned the order to "Shipping Soon." Guess I won't be going to BestBuy tonight to convert credit to pay it off :whistle2:0

Wow. Ordered at 8:15am and Amazon's already charged my card and transitioned the order to "Shipping Soon." Guess I won't be going to BestBuy tonight to convert credit to pay it off :whistle2:0
Funny how people that ordered this morning are already shipping out but orders that were placed back on the first day are still just sitting there. ...

Funny how people that ordered this morning are already shipping out but orders that were placed back on the first day are still just sitting there. ...
My order from June 12th still says "Not yet shipped". I can't remember at what time last Wednesday my PS4 order changed to "Shipping Soon" but I'll start to get worried if my One order's status doesn't change by tonight.

Ugh. Order placed on June 10 with Amazon. Got the verify your CC'ed email yesterday; credit card was fine. Now Amazon can't guarantee it this week. FU Amazon.
See my previous post. Same thing happened to me. Used the "contact us" page and bitched them out and had them change it back. If you look at the email, it specifically says that changing your payment method does not affect shipping date. Call them and get them to make it right!

I ordered both on the day they became available. My PS4 order changed to "Shipping Soon" first thing in the morning even thoguh it didn't ship until later that night. The Xbox is still sitting on "Not Yet Shipped". Seems odd that they are processing all the orders from today before the ones that pre-ordered. 

My order from June 12th still says "Not yet shipped". I can't remember at what time last Wednesday my PS4 order changed to "Shipping Soon" but I'll start to get worried if my One order's status doesn't change by tonight.
My PS4 changed to Shipping Soon at 1am on Friday and arrived 10 hours later. Amazon is prepositioning these in bulk at regional distro and sending things out in waves. If you're close to distro, you're going to ship pretty late. That's why I'm surprised I'm Shipping Soon at this point. All systems at the closest distro must already be allocated.

If you used one-click ordering you had amazing odds. If you did not, your chances were null

Not entirely accurate. It wouldn't let me place a one-click order at all, but when I went to the get it new page I was able to place a normal order without issue. I think the product main page was hosed from the word go.

I ordered the Day One edition on June 26th and my expected delivery date is December 2nd-3rd?  Anyone else with a preorder have this as a date?  Should I be worried?  I thought I'd get it on or very near the release date.

To help reassure some people, I gave away my two ps4 pre-orders to CAGs here last week. One was in Tennessee and the other in Pennsylvania; both orders were sitting in the 'Not Yet Shipped' stage as late as Thursday evening and both made it swiftly to their destinations the next day.

I chose free shipping to save some money, but am tempted to change it.  Anyone have any experience with this?  Since they upgraded my regular order to a day one edition, I still want that, but will it affect it if I change the shipping speed?  Also, how much does it cost for 2 day shipping?  Scared to push the button until someone lets me know that it won't screw my order up.  Thanks.

Ugh. Order placed on June 10 with Amazon. Got the verify your CC'ed email yesterday; credit card was fine. Now Amazon can't guarantee it this week. FU Amazon.
I changed my CC info last Monday and it changed my delivery date to the 26th, the best Amazon has been able to do was change it to one day shipping for Monday the 25th. After reading some of these post it definitely makes me not a happy camper.

To help reassure some people, I gave away my two ps4 pre-orders to CAGs here last week. One was in Tennessee and the other in Pennsylvania; both orders were sitting in the 'Not Yet Shipped' stage as late as Thursday evening and both made it swiftly to their destinations the next day.
Yea it really depends on where the shipping centers are. My PS4 didn't saying Shipping Soon until Thursday night around 10PM, and I received mine system before noon. I do know that Amazon is sometimes late updating yor shipping for things like this. I really wouldn't get worried as long as it says you'll recieve it on the 22nd. Friday morning if the status still hadn't changed, then I would get worried.

Also people that PreOrdered months ago, I'm sure your orders have been set up to ship Thursday morning for Friday delivery for awhile now. And the new orders are just shipping soon, because they want to make sure they ship also. If that makes any sense. Basicaly the older Orders are actually getting one day shipping, and the new orders are getting two day shipping. That would also explain why some people's orders say next week. They are getting mixed in with the others, but instead of one day shipping, it's currently set to two day.

Are there any pictures of the XboxOnes in the Amazon warehouse? Like all the PS4 pictures?

bread's done
Back