Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Man, I hope they release the white controller without the "I made this" part sometime in the future, it looks awesome with the black for the secondary color

Has everyone else that ordered from the Microsoft store gotten their order processed? Seems like my brother is the only one that hasn't... so it's likely Customer Service was straight up lying to him and he won't get his console on day 1.

My hatred of the MS store grows. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
SO glad the retail version isnt white like that.
I think the MS employee one looks pretty cool. It'll probably turn yellow in a couple of years. Thus the reason I avoid buying white electronic devices. If they did a red one with black trim, I'd be all over that.

just got 3 launch titles for free with 20 dollers to spare traded in tons of old 360 games into best buy got 200 bucks thanks to their 100 percent extra trade in picked up nba 2k14 and ac4 they did not have bf4 out so got a amazon card and purchased it on amazon.

here's another pic

a153.jpg

I wouldn't worry. My PS4 didn't even go to shipping soon until like 11pm last Wednesday, then shipped late Thursday night. I still had it on Friday. I'm assuming the same for my Xbox One.

I went to Gamestop tonight to trade a few games in and I was talking to the guy. He said he doesn't expect a lot of people tomorrow night (he was very pro Sony). He also said that the PS4 launch wasn't too bad. I asked him about getting a console tomorrow and he said to just show up at six and I should be able to get a console. He was honest, so I give him some slack (he was really bashing the Xbox One). 

I am going to try and get my console from there and go to Toys R Us to get my games.

What state are all these amazon shipped xboxes coming from? Maybe only one warehouse is shipping early.

I went to Gamestop tonight to trade a few games in and I was talking to the guy. He said he doesn't expect a lot of people tomorrow night (he was very pro Sony). He also said that the PS4 launch wasn't too bad. I asked him about getting a console tomorrow and he said to just show up at six and I should be able to get a console. He was honest, so I give him some slack (he was really bashing the Xbox One).

I am going to try and get my console from there and go to Toys R Us to get my games.
Ugh. Retail availability. A reseller's worst enemy!

^----- Do you work for MS cobra? Pretty nice incentive!

My friend had his ordered since june and he just told me his new delivery date is 11/26 and "there's nothing they can do about it".What kind of bull shit is that..you sell some this morning and those people get their xbox's in shipping soon,but someone who ordered in june has to wait.Bull shit and if that happens to me I am going to be PISSED.they already are delaying sending me the new mario and Zelda a full week..Such BS.
I'm pretty pissed about the same situation as well. I could have ordered at GS but I didn't want to deal with the $100 down or even Target at that matter. I cancelled the one preorder I have with Amazon and have been taking my business elsewhere for the most part comparing the 50 orders I placed this year with them to the 192 last year or the 290 the year before that.

There system is just dumb, they can look back and see everything that has happened with the order but have no ability to correct when given the opportunity in a timely manner.

This is probably a stupid question, but is it a definite that these are being shipped via UPS and not the USPS?  I'm wondering because I've had stuff come from Amazon both ways, and while the mailman usually comes to my house around 10:00 a.m., I must be at the end of my UPS drivers route, because I've never gotten anything delivered by them earlier than 5:30 pm.  I took the day off from work Friday, but I don't want to sit around all day waiting for the UPS guy.

I know I can have them hold the package and I can come pick it up rather than have it go out on the truck, but I'm a little nervous about that for some reason.  Like if there's some kind of problem or mix-up, I won't get my XB1 until next week or something.

Ugh. Retail availability. A reseller's worst enemy!
Depends on which version of the console you get. If you got a day one console I think you are sitting pretty regardless of how this thing sells. Regular X1 not so much. Although who knows maybe M$ made less of them than Sony.

I've been trying to sell an extra PS4 in NYC for almost a week now and no one seems interested. The PS4 is listed on Craigslist for $575.

[attachment=1004:eek:utside_box.jpg]

Saw this at my garage tonight - thankfully and unthankfully not the Xbox

[attachment=1005:call_of_duty.jpg]

Fortunately, the actual box was undamaged.

Still no movement on my orders, but still say delivery on August 22nd:

-Xbox One Day One Edition (June 10)

-Forza 5 LE (August 19th)

-Controller + Play & Charge Kit (August 28th)

what ship speed did you get? hope it's 1 or 2 day
Came with Next Day Air and that is what tracking is showing. Sucks though, just looked up our UPS customer center and the damn thing doesn't open until 3:30 PM. I'm praying it ships and arrives by Thursday so I can pick it up Thursday, otherwise Friday's day off is going to be a waste.

This is probably a stupid question, but is it a definite that these are being shipped via UPS and not the USPS? I'm wondering because I've had stuff come from Amazon both ways, and while the mailman usually comes to my house around 10:00 a.m., I must be at the end of my UPS drivers route, because I've never gotten anything delivered by them earlier than 5:30 pm. I took the day off from work Friday, but I don't want to sit around all day waiting for the UPS guy.

I know I can have them hold the package and I can come pick it up rather than have it go out on the truck, but I'm a little nervous about that for some reason. Like if there's some kind of problem or mix-up, I won't get my XB1 until next week or something.
I've had a lot of Amazon packages in the last month come USPS. Like you, my mail man (or woman) comes between noon and 3pm where as I am the very last stop for UPS between 5:30pm and 7pm.

Only problem with USPS, if it won't fit in the community mailbox (townhouse situation), they won't leave it.

haha nah, E tweeted out the pic, i'm just passing it along https://twitter.com/thevowel/status/403236094545649664/photo/1

and for anyone that doesn't mind spending $100 for a controlller, Evilcontrollers has a white and orange one that looks pretty nice.

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/996983_10152081570527268_46680196_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1471781_10152081570632268_1401056418_n.jpg

Spoke to my Gamestop again today and was told to come in tomorrow before 6PM and if all the spares aren't already snatched, then I'll be able to get one.  The employee went on to tell me that some people had already talked about being there before they open, so I figured I'd do the same.  I can't completely miss work, but I can go in late.  So here goes nothing I guess.

I'm pretty pissed about the same situation as well. I could have ordered at GS but I didn't want to deal with the $100 down or even Target at that matter. I cancelled the one preorder I have with Amazon and have been taking my business elsewhere for the most part comparing the 50 orders I placed this year with them to the 192 last year or the 290 the year before that.

There system is just dumb, they can look back and see everything that has happened with the order but have no ability to correct when given the opportunity in a timely manner.
yeah amazon has been slacking lately.Be it with no more 20 promo credit for buying games,to delaying orders left and right.Changing something on your preorder shouldnt make you loose your spot,I'm pretty sure I wont get the tales CE next year cause I changes shipping on it.

haha nah, E tweeted out the pic, i'm just passing it along https://twitter.com/thevowel/status/403236094545649664/photo/1

and for anyone that doesn't mind spending $100 for a controlller, Evilcontrollers has a white and orange one that looks pretty nice.
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/996983_10152081570527268_46680196_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1471781_10152081570632268_1401056418_n.jpg

Yeah, those evil controllers are sweet.

Those white controllers look sweet. Would like to have one at some point.

Mine hasn't budged since I ordered this morning...Still Says Pre-order.  I did get Order Confirmation this morning, but that's it.

I only live 45 mins from the Allentown, PA distribution center.  If I don't get it Friday, Im gonna go pick it up...personally.  :twisted:

mine has been "shipping now" for a few hours now, but i have a distribution center 3 hours north and 6 hours south, so i'm not too worried.....yet.

I hope mine goes from Shipping Now to Shipped. soon. Hopefully in the next couple hours.
I don't know if I should be aggravated or concerned that mine still says "Not Yet Shipped" and I ordered mine back on June 10th as well...I don't really want to reach out to Amazon and have their CS touch something that would delay it any further...

bread's done
Back