Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Can someone explain what is going on.. I saw a few people mentioning this earlier but don't quite understand. I ordered a copy of NBA 2K14 for xbox one and when it shipped tonight i received 2 emails saying I'm eligible for a promotion so I added another copy of NBA to my cart and it takes 50$ off for a total of 9.96. Why is this happening
Their trade-up promo is really glitchy. People have been getting multiple promos and getting it when purchasing it, not just trading it in.

My controller just says shipping now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My order from this morning still says "pre order" and "not shipped yet" on the two different pages. It does say estimated delivery date is 11/21-11/25 and the csr told me its possible it could ship tomorrow so here is hoping!

Can someone explain what is going on.. I saw a few people mentioning this earlier but don't quite understand. I ordered a copy of NBA 2K14 for xbox one and when it shipped tonight i received 2 emails saying I'm eligible for a promotion so I added another copy of NBA to my cart and it takes 50$ off for a total of 9.96. Why is this happening
i had same thing happen with bf4

I think the system believes you bought it for the 360 and are going to upgrade to the One version. It did this to me for COD and BF4, I ended up ordering them again since they were so cheap and will take them to Walmart to swap for different games.
Tempted to try this.. not sure whats up with their in store pickup inventory lately.. the only game i see in stock is COD...madden shows pickup as of 11/27

Same for me, but Im using this promo and turning 10 into 40 at BB for another game :twoguns:

Just an FYI for those worrying about your One not shipping yet, I ordered COD and BF4 with Two Day (Release Date shipping) . They were guaranteed to arrive Tuesday the 19th, they didn't end up shipping until the 18th from Lexington, KY and I live in Ohio. I would have to assume if you live close to a distribution center it is going to ship tomorrow so you don't get it early.

Is my XBox One from Amazon the only one not shipped yet.. It seems like it. Would it be able to reach Boston if shipped Thursday? I mean, that's what I paid for.

Not trying to start anything but issues will arise so letting people know in case something happens to their system. I'll also post any news on how to fix any issues that come up.

Also, I think he likely just had i set up that way to show what was wrong.

Tempted to try this.. not sure whats up with their in store pickup inventory lately.. the only game i see in stock is COD...madden shows pickup as of 11/27
Noticed that as well if any thing they will put the return value on a gift card. I've already pre ordered the games I want day one but Lego Marvel has caught my interest.

\

Dunno.. atleast from what I've seen.. you always seem to be providing negative feedback... whether it be metacritic scores or some other randomness
Reporting metacrtic scores is being negative? Its not like I picked the worst reviews I could find and showed them off like thats how bad the games are or anything, lol.

In fact, both times I said they were getting pretty good scores and about what i expected.

Deader easily has the most negative Xbox One related comments in this thread. Just ignore him and enjoy your consoles everyone!
Amazon just informed me mine has shipped!

Costco by me is getting 4 extras. They are letting premium members line up at 7, everybody else at 10.

Walmart doesn't know how many extra, but they said a few people waited for about 20 hours in line for the PS4.

Not looking too good for me.

Just an FYI for those worrying about your One not shipping yet, I ordered COD and BF4 with Two Day (Release Date shipping) . They were guaranteed to arrive Tuesday the 19th, they didn't end up shipping until the 18th from Lexington, KY and I live in Ohio. I would have to assume if you live close to a distribution center it is going to ship tomorrow so you don't get it early.
Yeah, I'm not too worried. I'm just curious to how long it's going to sit at "Shipping Now" before it actually ships!

Deader easily has the most negative Xbox One related comments in this thread. Just ignore him and enjoy your consoles everyone!
Amazon just informed me mine has shipped!
The only game ive been negative on is Ryse and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people are in the same boat.

But I guess we should ignore anything that isn't favorable and pretend it doesn't exist?

Yeah, I'm not too worried. I'm just curious to how long it's going to sit at "Shipping Now" before it actually ships!
Actually just checked in on my order it is now sitting at "Preparing for Shipment" as are the games I pre ordered. I'd say they will ship out early tomorrow morning 5AM-8AM.

Reporting metacrtic scores is being negative? Its not like I picked the worst reviews I could find and showed them off like thats how bad the games are or anything, lol.

In fact, both times I said they were getting pretty good scores and about what i expected.
Again.. no offense intended.. just trying to figure out if you're a fan or just trolling in the thread...

I wouldnt worry to much with Amazon. I had pre-ordered Lego Marvel and it didn't update to show it shipped till the night before release day.

Again.. no offense intended.. just trying to figure out if your a fan or just trolling in the thread...
I'm a fan of video games as a whole and all launches of anything interest me. Had an X One on pre-order at Target but was offered $125 for it so I took. Was going to pre-order it this morning but wasnt awake.

Differently interested in it, but Ryse Forza and Dead Rising 3 aren't games id drop $500 to play.

Will get one if A) Can find a good deal and/or B) When something comes out that interest me more. Most likely Sunset Overdrive, Project Sparks and Halo.

Wait, did you get your items on the 19th like it was guaranteed? I'm worrying about my console now haha.

I avoided Amazon this time around. They're usually pretty good at getting stuff to me quick, (I've literally had stuff ship at 2 or 3 in the morning, and arrive at my home at 1pm the same day). However, I went with GameStop this time, because I can drive up there when they open at 10am on Friday, and physically pick up my console and games. I figure at that time, living on the east coast, I'll have less people to deal with in other time zones, (figure they'll still be sleeping, at work, or waiting for delivery), being on Xbox Live, and slowing down the day one update. Also, I was able to pay off the One over time, instead of the charge being done in one big chunk on my card.

For anyone worried about Amazon, if your order said Friday delivery, they'll get it there 99% of the time, (the 1% being something unavoidable, like bad weather or a shipper being stupid and routing it to the wrong place. I've had 2 orders out of a few hundred not make it to me on time, and they bent over backwards to make it up to me).

On a side note, I hear Amazon is teaming up with the post office to offer Sunday delivery. That could help out for those holiday game purchases made on Friday or Saturday.

bread's done
Back