Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Order Status:: Order line status is not available

Anyone else getting that from BB right now?

edit:

just check my debit card and finally got a charge from BB things are looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Order Status:: Order line status is not available

edit:

just check my debit card and finally got a charge from BB things are looking good.
Just checked my order and I'm getting the same thing: "Order Status:: Order line status is not available"

My Xbox One shipped as of 12:20am. And I just Pre-ordered too from the 5am stock. Super stoked,

Does anyone know if Walmart has games like Forza and DR3 out yet?
Speaking of Walmart, I just read that the Zoo Tycoon physical copy is a retail timed exclusive to Walmart until January 31st which sucks cause it means it won't be on GameFly until then.

Order Status:: Order line status is not available

edit:

Just checked my bank account online, charge just went through. Less than 24 hours to go :) Cant wait to sit it right next to my PS4!

The funny thing is you dont have to buy it. Micro transactions dont really appeal to me at all. Most of that stuff is minor and only defeats the purpose of playing the game and earning while paying. I buy a season pass if I believe the content is worth it. Like premium for BF, is a great value if you enjoy battlefield.

I really don't care if sony did that. It would be a reason for me to buy the PS4 and as of right now that won't happen until a new God of War is announced. Like I said previously, no point in making different consoles if they all offer the same shit. Titanfall is going to be a huge hit and what better place to have it exclusive for the nextgen consoles. That's what MS thinks about it. To them its a minor investment which will pay dividends in the long run. Dont worry you can get titanfall 2 on the PS4. The only reason I have an xbox is for Halo. No game on any other console compares to it in MY opinion. God of War is the only reason why I ever owned a PS3 and maybe warhawk too.

I don't really care about paywalls. I have always had gold and I mainly play games and watch movies from time to time. Hopefully the hbo go app will be ready soon and I am very intrigued by the partnership with th NFL. Anything that is exclusive to gold like the games with gold or anything else is just icing on the cake.

Anyways, less than 24 hours guys and girls!!!

no point in making different consoles if they all offer the same shit.
I'm not trying to keep this argument going, but nowhere did I say the consoles should have the same content. I said Microsoft should be investing the money in 1st and 2nd parties, not paying 3rd parties to keep their games off of other platforms. One of these practices contributes new games to the industry, the other practice removes access to a game that should have had a bigger audience.

But anyway, yeah less than 22 hours here.

My Xbox One, Forza 5, and Dead Rising 3 all shipped 25 minutes ago in the same package.  I was playing Bioshock Infinite's Burial at Sea DLC (and staying up incredibly too late again for a school night) and having an absolute blast with 2 of my 3 cats laying on me.  It was a beautiful last two hours of sitting and playing Xbox 360 while its still the king of the basement.  Then about 80 minutes into it I got an e-mail sound on my phone and I checked it and it showed all three shipment e-mails at the same time.  That was a great moment.  

Tomorrow night I will run the last level of Halo 4, which'll probably be a 5-6 mile run, and that'll be the last thing I do on my Xbox 360 before the Xbox One.  Hoping to do a will call on the package so that I can get it around noon or so on Friday.  The UPS guy didn't come to my neighbor's house until like 6:30pm yesterday.  Seeing that pretty much decided for me that I need to do the will call.

When I look at the UPS My Choice page about the package though it says it's being shipped UPS Ground (which doesn't sound right - and isn't now that I've checked previous orders like this) and says a date of 11/25.  There's no date on Amazon or the normal UPS.com though and Amazon says guaranteed Friday.

The UPS.com website now says scheduled delivery of Monday 11/25/13 too.  Whenever they get it into their facility I hope these things change.  I don't get why Amazon has to do everything right at the last minute, which accomplishes nothing but cause some people to get screwed over and make it a stressful thing for the rest of us.  No one cares anymore if the systems go out.  Stop sitting on them to the point where there's some huge backlog and some people get them late.

Around that 6-7 is about what I expected to see, like it might be an okay title for a launch game but it's nothing special. I'll mainly be getting it due to the setting it takes place in but from going over all of the reviews I think I'll have a good enough time with it at least. Hopefully I like it more then the guys that gave it the 4's and 5's :p

A game review is just some other dork's opinion IMO.  I like reviews of hardware stuff cause it gives information (usually) but game ones I haven't read since I was ten.

Ryse always looked crappy to me so these reviews aren't surprising. Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 are definitely the exclusives to get if you're getting a Xbox One at launch.
Yeah, that's probably the case but I'm really into Roman history and such, and even though the game isn't really that accurate from what I hear that kinda makes me more interested in it personally, but if it was the same game it is now in a different setting I probably would have avoided it

A game review is just some other dork's opinion IMO. I like reviews of hardware stuff cause it gives information (usually) but game ones I haven't read since I was ten.
Yeah but Ryse looks like it's going to average a 5-6 amongst several of these "dorks." A $60 game this is not, however a nice rental it is.

Imagine if the original Xbox One policies where still in tact, if you paid $60 for Ryse it would be yours forever, but now you can buy it and resell it, or rent it, or wait for the inevitable price drop in a month, play it and be done with it.

Yeah but Ryse looks like it's going to average a 5-6 amongst several of these dorks. A $60 game this is not, however a nice rental it is. Also imagine if the original Xbox One policies where still in tact, if you paid $60 for Ryse it would be yours forever, but now you can buy it and resell it, or rent it, or wait for the inevitable price drop in a month, play it and be done with it.
Or if the original policies were in place, I could've split the cost with a few people and then use family share to play the campaign one by one.

Or if the original policies were in place, I could've split the cost with a few people and then use family share to play the campaign one by one.
lol you still believe the family sharing was what Microsoft said it was...?

My 5 am order is finally preparing for shipping. It also changed it to a hard date of the 25th :/. It's funny because I have an email from amazon that says this
"If you are a Prime member or you selected release date delivery for the Xbox One Day One edition or PlayStation 4 Launch edition, your order will arrive on release day.

But I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order in time to be delivered to you by Monday, November 25, 2013. "

I am a prime member and paid for one day shipping...so kinda contradictory

well the one I ordered yesterday morning now says shipping.. kind of messed me up since I was trying to deal it and wasnt expecting it to ship so soon.

I was really looking forward to Ryse. Now I'm doubtful after seeing such a concentrated rating of 5-7. So I ask....

Ryse or Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Tough call, Lego games are amazing but usually drop in price pretty quickly. But with Ryse getting reviews like that it has a decent chance of dropping fast as well :/ If you have somebody for local coop then the LEGO game is definitely a better pick, since Ryse's co-op mode is online only.

On your shipping confirmation emails, does it specify "Xbox One - Day One Edition"?  Because mine does not state "Day One Edition" anywhere.

When I click "Xbox One console" on my order page it does take me to the "Day One Edition" product page, but I'm just worried that it doesn't seem to state it anywhere.

Edit: Forgot to state that this is through Amazon.

Edit 2: Nevermind.  Found out it is, in fact, a Day One Edition.

So mine is still in the Pre-order Stage...lovely.

Credit Card got charged tho, so thats promising.

I was really looking forward to Ryse. Now I'm doubtful after seeing such a concentrated rating of 5-7. So I ask....

Ryse or Lego Marvel Super Heroes
I wouldn't pay more than $25 for Lego Marvel. I bought it for PS4 because I had tons of Best Buy credit. It's fun (like all the Lego games, IMO), but you'll kick yourself later for not renting it or waiting for a price drop. 30 hours max to do everything.

Due to a strange set of circumstances I'm getting all three of these on Friday: Xbox One, NBA 2K14 for PS4, and Super Mario 3D World for Wii U. The NBA 2K14 I ordered nearly 2 weeks ago and it showed expected delivery on Monday but that appears to have been lost/misplaced during shipment so they set up another one for Friday. Super Mario 3D World showed delivery next Tuesday but after sending an email to Amazon CS they bumped it to release day (Friday). The X1 has shipped according to Amazon.

I am going to head up to Gamestop tonight to pick up a regular controller so I can sell my Day One edition to recoup some cost of the system - seems like a no-brainer to me as I could care less about the text on the controller.

In any case, of all three of those things I have to say I'm most excited about Super Mario 3D World. Who would have thought the Wii U would have the best Fall game release? (Followed closely by the 3DS Zelda game)

Whelp, the Ryse reviews (not Kotaku, I went through all the metacritic ones) sealed my XB1 fate.  I'm going to wait.  It isn't worth fighting for a 1 if Forza (and zoo tycoon) are the only games I'll be playing on it for the next few months.  Nice chatting with the thread though.  Happy Gaming to everyone!

well...i did and i don't have a wiiu. galaxy on the wii trumped its competition when it came out. only a select few games can throw down with a new mario that doesn't mail it in.

if i ranked last gen to me,
dark souls, bioshock, fallout 3, galaxy, uncharted 2

feel free to sub demons, oblivion/skyrim

honorable arkham asylum, mw 1/2, gears 3, 3d dot game heroes, red dead, braid, pac man ce dx, far cry 3, me2

Click on the order itself. On the Orders page, mine still shows Pre-ordered, but when I go to the order details, it says Preparing for Shipment
Oh, cool...Thanks for that.

I assume these are going to ship out of Allentown for us...so tomorrow isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility, even though it still says Monday. Feeling better now!

Left for work last night at 7:30 pm with it still not shipped, but I guess they shipped it out about an hour later.  Currently "In Transit", scheduled for Friday delivery.  I have to figure out what I need to do so that I can go pick it up at their facility, because if I wait for the UPS truck to show up, it won't get here until 6:00-7:00 pm.  I'd go nuts waiting around all day for it.

I decided to take tonight and Friday night off (then I'm on vacation; altogether I won't be back to work for the next 12 days  :whee:)  I'm going to go out today and see if I can find a copy of NBA 2K14 at Best Buy or Target or TRU.  Some stores have games available now, right?  DR3 is all I pre-ordered, but now that the launch is here and my hype level is off the charts, I want to pick up another game or two.

I refreshed the page all yesterday and even 6 hours ago before I went to bed and the shipping all said I was going to get it tomorrow, I checked this morning and it's preparing to ship but expected here Tuesday. THAT'S annoying. I messaged Amazon, but because it was already in the shipping process nothing can be done. I never received an email either, so that's just a heart-attack waiting for someone who doesn't constantly check their order tracking on the site.

Woke up to find my XB1 is preparing for shipment, feeling good about a Friday delivery even though it says Monday still. Should be shipping from Indiana (I am in Illinois) should be no problem getting here by tomorrow. Hype 

Got a damn billing email issue from BB...have the money.

Gonna super pissed if something messed up

Said it was a system issue, and many others got those emails.

Also by One has been sitting on in transit to carrier for about 12 hours, and I really wanna change it to a will call pickup, shitty way to start release day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :error: :error: :error: :error: :error: :error: :error:

Xbox One now says "Shipping Soon" from a June 10th pre-order.

Forza 5, Extra Controller and Ryse all say "Pre-Ordered" on the website.

But...interesting enough on the Windows Phone App it says "Shipping Soon" on them all.

Take that for what you will.

bread's done
Back