XBOX ONE DASHBOARD......I FRIGGIN HATE IT!

jdangerc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I hate the XBOX ONE Dashboard!  I can't see how much storage I have, I can't delete games.....I cant do anything!  Is anyone else having the same problems?

Goto my apps and games on the right side of home, next to the currently playing tile, and you can uninstall by using the menu button on an app or game. Other complaints are valid, but not really an issue yet unless you own every game.

Bigger issue is all those damn clips it records in games like peggle and FIFA. Hundreds of clips.

In all honesty it feels very unfinished in some area's, I like it overall but feel like it'll be better in a few patches. As you mentioned not being able to check hard drive space is annoying and a giant misstep given the year we're in. I also don't like how when you want to delete Game DVR clips you have to go through each and every one of them instead of just being able to quickly select the ones you want to delete and do it all at once.

I still say that it's reminiscent of the first 360 dash, the "blades".  It'll get much, much better in time.  I think we all expected it to start where the 360 left off, in terms of dashboard mechanics.  Guess we were wrong.  I don't hate it, but it feels isolated and minimalistic.  Give me my friends waving avatars!!

Newsflash. They do have a recent players list. Quit being a noob, NOOB

Far as the dash. I don't really like it either. Compared to the PS4 dash, it's a cluster phuck of mess. It's also sluggish to me.

Certain games like Ghosts for example. You can hit Y, and scroll over to recent players. I think Battlefield 4 has it too, but can't say for sure as I don't have it. It's really stupid of MS that they left this feature out. That and not knowing how much charge you have left in your batteries. IMO, this so called next gen console was not ready for release. hopefully with future updates, they can add these things back.

Well it is a new console and isn't the same as the Xbox 360, so it will  be a bit problematic getting through to some things. I saw a friend navigate the menu recently and I liked what I saw, but I can't say I like it or hate it just yet. 

bread's done
Back