Xbox One on the way. DRM removed, more details to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8773470649_14d3c7577b_o.jpg

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']people bashed xbox 360 left and right because of the red ring. In the end 360 outsold ps3 by tons and huge number of people use xbox live. i really could not see what issue with live was most of the time if you shop right you get a years worth of service for 40 bucks which is alot cheaper then other entertainment options. heck i pay for ps plus and live and think both are great values.[/QUOTE]
You are bad with this whole fact thing aren't you, from the data that's available the ps3 has sold more systems despite being out a year latter.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']What do you mean? I own halo 4 and will be able to play it whenever I want for as long as I live(assuming I keep it in good condition and keep a 360) like a movie. Digital content we don't "own" but I think services like Netflix and Steam prove that people don't care owning content. All they want is to be able to access it whenever they want.

As a pc gamer I dont really mind the Xbox One's DRM, its been like this for PC gaming for a long time so its nothing new to me.[/QUOTE]

That's not the point of what I was complaining about.

If I buy digital content, and I do regularly, music, PC games, E-books, I know what Im paying for. I know that (technically) I am the only one who's accessing that content and there are no legitimate ways to re-sell that material. Also, an MP3 averages to about a dollar a track. Ebooks are typically less than 15-20 aside from the occasional price thats higher. Movie rentals are similarly priced. Games are much more expensive in comparison.

If I go into a store and buy a hard copy of a game, I should be able to do with it as I please and the person Im dealing with shouldnt be shafted. If I want to sell that game or trade it to someone online/store, nothing has stopped me from being able to do that before. Thats the reason why I've never bought a 360 game digitally when I can get a hard copy. If I go to a store and buy a DVD or CD, I can still do that (offload the hard copy). Only w/ games is it (now) I go into a store and buy XB1 FIFA and it sucks, I can't do anything with it because of this completely silly way to milk consumers out of another dime.

Its obviously going the way of PC gaming, but its incomparable to music and movies.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']That's not the point of what I was complaining about.

If I buy digital content, and I do regularly, music, PC games, E-books, I know what Im paying for. I know that (technically) I am the only one who's accessing that content and there are no legitimate ways to re-sell that material. Also, an MP3 averages to about a dollar a track. Ebooks are typically less than 15-20 aside from the occasional price thats higher. Movie rentals are similarly priced. Games are much more expensive in comparison.

If I go into a store and buy a hard copy of a game, I should be able to do with it as I please and the person Im dealing with shouldnt be shafted. If I want to sell that game or trade it to someone online/store, nothing has stopped me from being able to do that before. Thats the reason why I've never bought a 360 game digitally when I can get a hard copy. If I go to a store and buy a DVD or CD, I can still do that (offload the hard copy). Only w/ games is it (now) I go into a store and buy XB1 FIFA and it sucks, I can't do anything with it because of this completely silly way to milk consumers out of another dime.

Its obviously going the way of PC gaming, but its incomparable to music and movies.[/QUOTE]

you can pretty much thank all this to piracy and game companys wanting a part of the 2nd hand sale of games

[quote name='itachiitachi']You are bad with this whole fact thing aren't you, from the data that's available the ps3 has sold more systems despite being out a year latter.[/QUOTE]

why has 360 been on top in sales everymonth for the last two years?

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']In the end 360 outsold ps3 by tons[/QUOTE]

Why do I keep seeing this? Is it because Microsoft keeps acting like it happened? Go to vgcharts and you will see the sales of the 360 and PS3 are nearly identical, and that's with Microsoft having a 1 year headstart and millions of 360s sitting in landfills thanks to the red ring of death. Also note the monthly sales and the PS3 is selling double that of the 360 so when this generation is finally over Microsoft will be sitting firmly in 3rd place once again.

i think this game activation will be gone once system comes out with all this backlash ms is getting on major nelson website an on twitter. it's possible they will leave it up to game makers if system has to be online. my guess is from now till e3 they decided to remove this feature and at e3 say oh we never was going to do that to gamers so they cover their butt. it is pretty dumb your name HAS to be on the system to play even if you have more then one xbox in your home.

[quote name='RiPPn']Why do I keep seeing this? Is it because Microsoft keeps acting like it happened? Go to vgcharts and you will see the sales of the 360 and PS3 are nearly identical, and that's with Microsoft having a 1 year headstart and millions of 360s sitting in landfills thanks to the red ring of death. Also note the monthly sales and the PS3 is selling double that of the 360 so when this generation is finally over Microsoft will be sitting firmly in 3rd place once again.[/QUOTE]

fan boy much lol last year or so 360 has been outselling ps3 every single dang month including outselling wii. but really i don't care i have all gaming systems and all of best worlds.

lol people already talking lawsuits and the system and this game code thing has not even been announed by ms yet itls still all rumors. just have to lol at some people at times.

The 360 and PS3 are about tied in global sales. But US sales are what matter most if you're like me and pretty much only play western developed genres like FPS and WRPGs etc.

Those games don't sell well in Asia so global sales don't help much in getting exclusives, more active online communities etc in those genres. I don't care much for most Japanese developed games aside from Nintendo first party stuff, so I care more about buying whichever console is dominating in US sales as it's going to have the games and online communities in the genres I play.

[quote name='RiPPn']I was with you until you said this. Wtf are you talking about the PS3 has no games? lol[/QUOTE]
I was referring to the joke from when the console first launched. Back then PS3 had no games, but now it's the Xbox One that has no games. The times, they are a changin'.

[quote name='Spokker']I was referring to the joke from when the console first launched. Back then PS3 had no games, but now it's the Xbox One that has no games. The times, they are a changin'.[/QUOTE]

um xboxone has 15 exlusvies and 8 new ip's that will be out in a year of launch what new ips does ps4 have? nothing announced yet for them and thye have same old same old kilzone which was never a system seller and infomus is pretty good but not a new ip.

I am going to have to side with Angry Joe on this one, and that is extremely rare for me to say.

What can they possibly say at E3 that will entice me to buy this console at release? I am definitely more pumped about the PS4 right now, and all they did was release a few specs and talk about the new controller.

Oh and 5 billion transistors, I care why?

I am just gonna wait to E3 to make my final decision, but I am definitely thinking of switching over at this point.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']i think if they did a sub thing for like say 200 bucks and pay like 8 bucks a month for live for 2 years i would jump on that offer in heart beat.[/QUOTE]

Of course, who wouldn't? That would mean the console and 2 years of Gold only cost you 392$ You can bet if there is a plan like this if the console is 499$, go ahead and factor another 120$ for the live gold sub, and another 130$ for interest into the equation. So assume it's 499, the offer would be 200$ at the store with a 2 year contract of 23$ a month.

[quote name='dmaul1114']The 360 and PS3 are about tied in global sales. But US sales are what matter most if you're like me and pretty much only play western developed genres like FPS and WRPGs etc.

Those games don't sell well in Asia so global sales don't help much in getting exclusives, more active online communities etc in those genres. I don't care much for most Japanese developed games aside from Nintendo first party stuff, so I care more about buying whichever console is dominating in US sales as it's going to have the games and online communities in the genres I play.[/QUOTE]

A lot of western developed games come out of Canada and Europe. The Playstation 3 outsold Xbox 360 in both of those places.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']fan boy much lol last year or so 360 has been outselling ps3 every single dang month including outselling wii. but really i don't care i have all gaming systems and all of best worlds.[/QUOTE]

Hey dummy, see my signature, I have both. You are spouting US numbers which are irrelevant when talking a console generation.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']um xboxone has 15 exlusvies and 8 new ip's that will be out in a year of launch what new ips does ps4 have? nothing announced yet for them and thye have same old same old kilzone which was never a system seller and infomus is pretty good but not a new ip.[/QUOTE]

Knack, and the witness (unless that went multiplatform). Also whatever Media Molecule, Naughty Dog, and Quantum Dream are working on. Is say numbers wise they are about equal, but I wouldn't be surprised if half the new Xbox exclusives are more casual kinect games. PS4 will of course have them as well, but I doubt in nearly the same volume.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']A lot of western developed games come out of Canada and Europe. The Playstation 3 outsold Xbox 360 in both of those places.[/QUOTE]

Fair point.

Moot for me as I definitely won't get a PS4. I regret getting a PS3 during my Xbox live hacking debacle as I loathe the controller and clunky interface and don't care for most of their exclusives. Now I'm stuck with it and a backlog I have little interest in working through. I'm leaning toward just playing through Uncharted 3 (the one game I do definitely want to play in the backlog) and selling it off.

So it's pretty much either the Xbox One ends up being solid and I get one, or I finally bow out from gaming. Most likely I'll get one as the controller looks great, and it will have Gears, Halo and the multi-platform stuff like CoD and Bethesda and Bioware WRPGs that are about all I get excited for anymore. If the TV stuff works anywhere near as well as they showed, and the Bluray player is on par with a decent standalone player, I'll be even more likely to pick one up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmaul1114']Fair point.

Moot for me as I definitely won't get a PS4. I regret getting a PS3 during my Xbox live hacking debacle as I loathe the controller and clunky interface and don't care for most of their exclusives. Now I'm stuck with it and a backlog I have little interest in working through. I'm leaning toward just playing through Uncharted 3 (the one game I do definitely want to play in the backlog) and selling it off.

So it's pretty much either the Xbox One ends up being solid and I get one, or I finally bow out from gaming. Most likely I'll get one as the controller looks great, and it will have Gears, Halo and the multi-platform stuff like CoD and Bethesda and Bioware WRPGs that are about all I get excited for anymore. If the TV stuff works anywhere near as well as they showed, and the Bluray player is on par with a decent standalone player, I'll be even more likely to pick one up.[/QUOTE]

A 360 fan calling the PS3 interface clunky? The 360 a machine that almost uses a clunkier version of the crossbar, every screen filled with tiles, several of which are used for advertising, and you're calling the PS3 clunky? lol I'd argue that the PS3/PSP crossbar interface is one of the most minimalistic interfaces available on a multi function device.

As for the X1 controller, it's damn sexy, while I won't likely get an X1, if it has a PC adapter like the 360 has, I'll be all over it!

I really hope Microsoft continues to offer Wired Controllers next generation. I like being able to play and not have to worry about battery charge.

And, while unlikely, I'd really like it if the HD DVD add on player worked when plugged into this system. Since it'll play Blu-rays, it should have Master Sound Decoders and/or Output for them to go to a receiver. It'd allow me to watch the movies I own without having to have an extra player hooked up.

I'd also really expect there to be some sort of backwards compatibility to keep the Kinect Consumers interested in this console. I just don't imagine families who bought the system and Kinect only a few years ago would be that eager to have to buy a new system and new games for their family again. Might be an easier sell if all they had to do was buy a new system but still be able to play (some select) Xbox 360 games on it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Knack, and the witness (unless that went multiplatform). Also whatever Media Molecule, Naughty Dog, and Quantum Dream are working on. Is say numbers wise they are about equal, but I wouldn't be surprised if half the new Xbox exclusives are more casual kinect games. PS4 will of course have them as well, but I doubt in nearly the same volume.[/QUOTE]
The Witness is third-party. Jonathan Blow's team is self-publishing that for PS4 and that's the only version they're making at the moment.

For PS4, Sony has only shown Killzone: Shadow Fall, Drive Club, and Knack so far from their studios, though I wouldn't worry about their output. The first year of the PS3 has 14 retail games alone and PSN games pushes that over 15, so they can match that output with even more studios under their care now.

It'll be nice to see what Microsoft's studios can do with a clean slate, as it was disappointing to see their output go from games like Viva Pinata, Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, Crackdown, Kameo, and other unique and interesting games in the first few years to just more Halo, Gears, Forza, and Fable most recently.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I really hope Microsoft continues to offer Wired Controllers next generation. I like being able to play and not have to worry about battery charge.

And, while unlikely, I'd really like it if the HD DVD add on player worked when plugged into this system. Since it'll play Blu-rays, it should have Master Sound Decoders and/or Output for them to go to a receiver. It'd allow me to watch the movies I own without having to have an extra player hooked up.

I'd also really expect there to be some sort of backwards compatibility to keep the Kinect Consumers interested in this console. I just don't imagine families who bought the system and Kinect only a few years ago would be that eager to have to buy a new system and new games for their family again. Might be a n easier sell if all they had to do was buy a new system but still be able to play (some select) Xbox 360 games on it.[/QUOTE]

no bc on x1 it's such a dif system then 360 already confurmed

[quote name='RiPPn']A 360 fan calling the PS3 interface clunky? The 360 a machine that almost uses a clunkier version of the crossbar, every screen filled with tiles, several of which are used for advertising, and you're calling the PS3 clunky? lol I'd argue that the PS3/PSP crossbar interface is one of the most minimalistic interfaces available on a multi function device.
[/QUOTE]

I vastly prefer the 360 dash.

But by clunky I'm talking about stuff like background downloads.

360 it's a one time setting check box, and then you can just turn off the console and it will download and turn off when done.

On the PS3 every time I have to start the download, click the download in background link, press a few buttons to get back to the menu, scroll across the menu to get to the power off button (where as I can just hit one button on my Harmony remote to turn off the 360), check the box to power off the console when download is complete, hold down the button to pop up the menu to turn off the contoller, and then turn everything off.

Shit like that drives me nuts. As did Sony's boneheaded decision to not let the PS3 work with regular IR remotes when they marketed it heavily as a damn Bluray player! I'll never buy another gadget for the home theater that doesn't work with my Harmony remote (with no need for an extra adapter).

[quote name='renique46']"confurmed"[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing. I wish I was clever enough to think of a 'fur is murder' joke for that quote. Maybe someone else will.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I really hope Microsoft continues to offer Wired Controllers next generation. I like being able to play and not have to worry about battery charge.
[/quote]

That's why I like that the 360 uses AA batteries, and that the One will as well.

I have a bunch of rechargeable AA batteries around so I can always keep playing. I hate the PS3 controllers as I don't have any USB cables anywhere near long enough to be able to plug in and keep playing when that controller dies.

I'd also really expect there to be some sort of backwards compatibility to keep the Kinect Consumers interested in this console.

Pretty sure that's a no as several articles I read mention no backwards compatibility with quotes from MS officials.

[quote name='RiPPn'] As for the X1 controller, it's damn sexy, while I won't likely get an X1, if it has a PC adapter like the 360 has, I'll be all over it![/QUOTE]

I'd agree with that. Xbox should just become a controller brand, that is clearly what they are best at. Though I would have preferred they stick with AA batteries. I'd much rather use my rechargeable AA batteries than their proprietary rechargeable batteries.

Q: Who buys a new device and expects to use the old stuff from the old device?
A: Gamers.

You are upgrading. This should be simple to comprehend. I don't buy a new vacuum and demand to use the old stuff from my old vacuum. Yeah, the old vacuum has that circle attachment that sucks my dick like grandma without her dentures, but I know I'm gonna have to buy new shit with my new vacuum.

Adaptation, y'all.

The only thing the Reveal confirmed for me is that Im getting too old now and I should buy a 3DS and Wii U and just have fun with basic Mario games. I honestly don't want all the other kinect, rumble pack, tv, famtasy sports, Skype, and movie junk. I have a tv, cable box, bluray player, and remote that works perfectly fine. I just want a console for games only please!

The Xbox One looks like a huge ugly 1980s Betamax. It enormous! Are the game CDs gonna come on 12" 1978 LaserDiscs? I hate Kinect and refuse to have it mandatory! I don't really use Skype. I don't have fantasy sports teams. And I don't really like Forza, COD, or FIFA.

I feel like Im reverse aging in the gaming world. I really just feel like dumbing back down to playing just Mario games on a 3DS and Wi U. Sorry Microsoft. I just want to play fun games with a basic hand held controller. Now you kids get off my lawn!!

I used to be so excited with every upcoming console generation, until today. Its all downhill from here back to the Atari 2600 for me.

[quote name='Chase']Q: Who buys a new device and expects to use the old stuff from the old device?

You are upgrading. This should be simple to comprehend. I don't buy a new vacuum and demand to use the old stuff from my old vacuum. Yeah, the old vacuum has that circle attachment that sucks my dick like grandma without her dentures, but I know I'm gonna have to buy new shit with my new vacuum.

Adaptation, y'all.[/QUOTE]

Really, just gamers.

I just brought an MP3 player, I expect to still play MP3's as well as MP4's, WAV, OGG, etc. when the next device comes out.
I just brought a new blu-ray player, I expect it to still play DVD's.
I just brought a new eReader, I expect it to still read all my previously brought books and not tell me its on an old edition, I need to upgrade the book to the newer one... which will cost X amount.

You shouldn't use adaptation since that contradicts what you're saying. If this was adaptation than all those old stuff would be back but better, not taken away.

[quote name='Chase']Q: Who buys a new device and expects to use the old stuff from the old device?

Adaptation, y'all.[/QUOTE]

Not really a fair comparison, as entertainment is an entirely different animal. Specifically, I can get a new computer and still play old games on it. I can buy a blu-ray player and still watch DVDs. I get the point that people try to make with this argument, but you should also be able to recognize why people get upset about it too. And as many have stated, the bigger issue is "What happens when MS just decides keeping the 360 servers up is no longer profitable to them?" All of those digital purchases vanish as though they never transpired.

Where, conversely, I could dust off that old Rick Astley LP and put it on the turntable any time I feel like it. I'm not even saying that being able to digitally obtain and enjoy games doesn't have its benefits. But there seriously needs to be a worldwide acknowledgment that it's not ownership. Call it temporary ownership, long-term renting, or whatever. But it's bothersome that companies like Microsoft and Sony are fine just charging full steam ahead without ever addressing the "what happens in 10 years" concept. And the question that doesn't get answered is "Am I paying only $15 because the game is shorter? Or am I paying only $15 because in 10 years, you're going to take it back?" Ask either of the heads of Microsoft or Sony that question, and they'd probably just smile and say "Yes!"

It gives the feeling that they're just counting on our attention span not being long enough to care. I think they figure that by the time they pull the plug on that stuff, everyone will be moved on to the next latest and greatest thing anyway. But the people they really stand to anger are the ones who still play their SNES or N64 every once in a while.

This is the official response about BC on Xbox One, which reads like it was written with the assumption that their audience is stupid:
Q: Will Xbox One be backward compatible with my existing games?
A: Xbox One hardware is not compatible with Xbox 360 games. We designed Xbox One to play an entirely new generation of games-games that are architected to take full advantage of state-of-the-art processors and the infinite power of the cloud. We care very much about the investment you have made in Xbox 360 and will continue to support it with a pipeline of new games and new apps well into the future.
Because who doesn't understand that a next-generation console is designed to play a new generation of games? Explaining that the change in architecture makes BC too difficult or too costly to implement would've made it seem more like it was written by actual humans that can admit that not everything about the system will be perfect to help customers understand it better.

I think one of the reasons people expect backward compatibility is because we have had the luxury of having it with recent consoles, the GameBoy/DS/3DS, PS2, Wii, 360, PS3, and Wii U. To have that abruptly ripped from us is somewhat of a shock. But I think the bigger issue with not having it especially on the X1 and PS4 is a lot of us have a ton of digital content and it's kind of a shocker to think that the content won't be there on demand and we are starting with a clean slate on the new machines.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']This is the official response about BC on Xbox One, which reads like it was written with the assumption that their audience is stupid:

Because who doesn't understand that a next-generation console is designed to play a new generation of games? Explaining that the change in architecture makes BC too difficult or too costly to implement would've made it seem more like it was written by actual humans that can admit that not everything about the system will be perfect to help customers understand it better.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with what you're saying. What would have been a great comment from Microsoft though was to reassure people that the 360 servers will continue to be maintained for a long time. I mean, it's somewhat obvious that they'll be around at least another 3-4 years, as I doubt system sales will slow down that much even after the Xbox One is released. But getting a commitment from Microsoft that they value our purchases and our loyalty to their brand would earn them a lot of good favor. But hey...that's what a PR department is for, right?

playing old games on new systems these days are not easy to allow like it was on say ps2 playing ps1 games. when it comes to xbox one the cpu runs on 3 diff op systems and heck microsoft was craby about allowing bc on 360 that they stop doing it for awhile same goes with ps3 playing ps2 games. this day and age i don't espect a new system to play old games.

[quote name='RiPPn']I think one of the reasons people expect backward compatibility is because we have had the luxury of having it with recent consoles, the GameBoy/DS/3DS, PS2, Wii, 360, PS3, and Wii U. To have that abruptly ripped from us is somewhat of a shock. But I think the bigger issue with not having it especially on the X1 and PS4 is a lot of us have a ton of digital content and it's kind of a shocker to think that the content won't be there on demand and we are starting with a clean slate on the new machines.[/QUOTE]

well 360 really did not have true BC it was select xbox titles. ps3 has not played ps2 games for awhile and the slim you could not do it at all. when it comes to dlc and arcade. xbox one is pretty much running on everything new nothing is the same as what was in the 360. xbox one main os system is a redone version of windows 8 where as 360 is run on it's own os system made just for that system.

Am I the only one who was disappointed by the new xbox? I question the fact that they implemented the kinect so heavily, I am also that that big a fan of the new model it looks like a boxier version of a fat ps3.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']This is the official response about BC on Xbox One, which reads like it was written with the assumption that their audience is stupid:

Because who doesn't understand that a next-generation console is designed to play a new generation of games? Explaining that the change in architecture makes BC too difficult or too costly to implement would've made it seem more like it was written by actual humans that can admit that not everything about the system will be perfect to help customers understand it better.[/QUOTE]

Quote wasn't showing up right on my Touchpad at first. Yeah, I completely agree with what you're saying. I don't know why companies do that...like giving people an incredibly complex and technological explanation is going to make it more excusable. Just be straight with people and tell them it's a different machine and that making 360 games play on it would make it cost twice as much.

As long as they stay committed to the 360 (which honestly, I think it might be awhile before the Xbox One surpasses it in sales anyway), I'm fine with it. They just need to recognize that the world they've created with XBL on the 360 can't just be abandoned. People have poured way too much money into it. And hopefully they can recognize that by continuing to support it, it will give people confidence to purchase digital content on the new system. They'd only be helping themselves.

The original Xbox was "my" first gaming system. We had a PS2 in the house etc but the xbox was mine. I got it solely after playing Halo for the first time in like 2003. Ever since then I have just been an xbox gamer pretty much.

Now switching to next gen I am going to wait and hold back between the PS4 and Xbox one. I guess i'll just have to wait for E3 and other shows to see what they are going to offer in terms of games.

I really couldn't care less about kinect, tv etc on my xbox but with the way the industry is now its the main focus.

With the Xbox one not being BC I will not buy too many more games this year from now to November time, also probably just create a completely new gamertag because whats the point of transferring if you can't play any of your old stuff.

So as far as I can tell:

- Kinect included and mandatory for console to function
- Internet connection required (they specify that it's not necessarily required constantly however. Thanks MS.)
- 8GB Memory (probably DDR3 w/ 5GB available for games)
- 500GB internal proprietary storage not upgradeable (can use external drive via usb)
- Game installation/validation is required for first time play
- Games are tied to a single profile
- There is some unspecified catch to used games that MS will discuss in the future

What I'm taking away from this:

• MS will watch you and your family (to better serve you of course)
  • internet required for every game install/validation and probably constantly for vast majority of games
  • Underpowered compared to PS4
  • Used game market is basically dead except for any partnerships MS makes (goodbye ebay/craigslist/etc)
  • A friend or family wants to borrow "my" game. Will only work if I also give them my account (a breach of ToS) so this may technically be possible but risky and won't really work anyway unless you can make separate accounts for every single game

Is this real life?

I sure hope Sony doesn't have any of these bright ideas. Please just leave this garbage up to the publishers and let people vote with their wallets whether or not to support this stuff. What a mess.

[quote name='spiderman4657']Am I the only one who was disappointed by the new xbox? I question the fact that they implemented the kinect so heavily, I am also that that big a fan of the new model it looks like a boxier version of a fat ps3.[/QUOTE]

No you're not, it seems like this event is being panned by everyone. Dumb name, ugly uninspired console design, used game fee, forced kinect, dumb TV & sports integration, weak specs, mandatory game installs with only a 500 GB HD, ect ect. MS really tanked it.

Damn I guess I should have watched the coverage. I saw some of it, but started catching up on some shows I missed Monday night after they were talking about being able to watch live TV.

[quote name='Newl']#XboxDone

Guess I'll pick up a ps4 when the time comes.[/QUOTE]

And what if Sony has the same stance on used games?
PS4 isn't backwards either with PSN titles as well as disc titles. Gaikai sounds nice but your basically paying for the same game again, and it could be much cheap used/new on the PS3.

I think It's just going to come down to first party titles again and if the PS4 is free to play online (which it probably is).

[quote name='Monsta Mack']And what if Sony has the same stance on used games?
[/QUOTE]

Then I go exclusively handheld for my gaming fix. #XBoxDone indeed.

[quote name='keithp']Then I go exclusively handheld for my gaming fix. #XBoxDone indeed.[/QUOTE]

^this: Vita, 3DS, Wii-U and PC should be suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back