Xbox One Play and Charge kit [Costco] $13.99 + tax/shipping or [Newegg] $19.99 + 10% off w/ visacheckout

blk00civicsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping is $1.99.

The micro usb cable that comes with this kit is 9 foot long. I use it to charge and update the xbox one controller plus it works for charging the dualshock 4.

In for one. Thanks OP. And thanks htz for the tip about the DS4. Too many times have I run out of juice while playing Destiny. Luckily the PS4 makes it really easy to switch to a fresh controller but simply plugging it in will be faster.

If you have a Costco membership you're better off buying the eneloop 10 AA + 4 AAA + charger pack for $30.  eneloops are the bomb for gaming, and that's the best deal you can get on them.

Man, wish I could get one, but there isn't a Costco anywhere close. I'm running with Eneloops, but I'd get this solely for the cable, so I could use my controllers on my PC. That'd also give me the option to take the 'loops to the Wii U controllers (not digging putting another $10-25 into more eneloops right now).

I signed in to see the pricing but because I'm not a member it is still showing $24.99. I was able to price match the last one at Best Buy and they didn't ask for proof, but other retailers may.

Can anyone upload a screenshot of it for $13.99?

Thanks!

[quote name="Sithspit" post="12164452" timestamp="1413474124"]Has anyone tried to pricematch at Best Buy without a Costco in the area?[/quote]
Give it a try. Worst they can do is say no.

I second the rechargeable batteries comment. I've got like 12 that I cycle through. The Eneloops last forever and are usable in lots of other devices too.

bread's done
Back