Xbox One Preview Program Invite Request Thread

please add/invite me to the program: lmafrickinbeast 

(note- first letter is a lower case L... someone already had the name and isnt using it :(((((

If someone can send me an invite I would be eternally grateful.

GT is Evisto

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
INV sent to everyone below, also read the quote below the gamertags.

Luis822
CANTBTREMOR
randytsai
xXCarter KaneXx
pladude16
wesdw369
shadowdude55
CottonMouth12N
jizMasterXer0
WOLFPACK 104
MysteryD8
Randomhajile3rd
BerserkerRRC
GamjawanG
linkgx1
jctwo4
Witch Priest
Ajerdman
Fat Pigeon 007
irratebass
karasmatc41
Duke Joeseppi
SgtNickAngel says invalid
Gracias! If I get in I will PIF.

Invited:
Incredibull
Tomhal
Evisto
Fatherchesz
Sumpter360

Anyone have any idea how long it takes before you can play backward compatible games? I read it could take a couple days for a console to pick up on the update. My registration says pending.

[quote name="commandercody83" post="12765208" timestamp="1435107056"]Invited:
Incredibull
Tomhal
Evisto
Fatherchesz
Sumpter360

Anyone have any idea how long it takes before you can play backward compatible games? I read it could take a couple days for a console to pick up on the update. My registration says pending.[/quote]

Yeah I think it took mine 2 days to get the console update.

Well I recieved the invite from MS, but after reading the disclaimer, I am not sure I am going to partake.......a lot of "What If's" in there that you have to agree to.....like if your XB1 breaks during this they will replace it an all, but still....just a bit sketchy for me.

I do appreciate the invite though.....I would like to PIF...how do I do it?

Well I recieved the invite from MS, but after reading the disclaimer, I am not sure I am going to partake.......a lot of "What If's" in there that you have to agree to.....like if your XB1 breaks during this they will replace it an all, but still....just a bit sketchy for me.

I do appreciate the invite though.....I would like to PIF...how do I do it?
You'd have to accept and install the preview app to be able to play it forward. You cannot invite anyone without you being in the preview program yourself. You do participate in game betas, right? How is this any different?

You'd have to accept and install the preview app to be able to play it forward. You cannot invite anyone without you being in the preview program yourself. You do participate in game betas, right? How is this any different?
Ahhhh ok that makes sense.......no, never had participated in a game beta...never been fortunate enough

Thank you i will be back soon to send some invites out.

Invited:
Incredibull
Tomhal
Evisto
Fatherchesz
Sumpter360

Anyone have any idea how long it takes before you can play backward compatible games? I read it could take a couple days for a console to pick up on the update. My registration says pending.

TheGreenGambit0

CommodoreTex

overblood

TJKnightSmith

That Boy Dave

infamous styles

Sielanas

Lucas Behrendt
I will send a friend request now; and send the invite recommendations for you guys when I get back home.

After that point it is in Microsoft's hands as to when you will get the actual invite, though looks like everyone is getting it within a week or two. Good luck.

Edit: Added everyone except CommodoreTex (as friends); can't find you by that GT.

I will send a friend request now; and send the invite recommendations for you guys when I get back home.

After that point it is in Microsoft's hands as to when you will get the actual invite, though looks like everyone is getting it within a week or two. Good luck.

Edit: Added everyone except CommodoreTex (as friends); can't find you by that GT.
Sorry I'm an idiot. The correct GT is Commodore Tex (With a space).

By any chance can anyone send me an Invite too? I would really appreciate it if anyone could send one. I posted a few pages back but it is probably buried by now.

Gamertag- pizzalaco

Thanks! I replied to your invite.

Sent invite recommendation for all you guys:

TheGreenGambit0 

Commodore Tex

overblood

TJKnightSmith

That Boy Dave

infamous styles

Sielanas

Lucas Behrendt

ExcludedTim

Cheerfuljoosse