Xbox One S 2 TB for $349

Jbaldi

CAGiversary!
Was browsing the Sunday ads and came across P.C. Richards and noticed on the last page it has the Xbox One S 2 TB model 2DZ-0001 listed at $349. This is an ad mistake because i checked the website and the digital weekly ad has it for $399. Good luck trying to PM.

Your title should include YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) and it would also be helpful if you put the name of the store in the title.

if you have a target near by who has one .. you can use the 10% off cartwheel coupon and red card to make it less than 350

why not just ask to see the box, knock the associate in the tooth to knock him out, grab a bag from begind the counter, use the knocked out associate's walkie to announce a customer just bought an xbone, and saunter your way on out the door.

why not just ask to see the box, knock the associate in the tooth to knock him out, grab a bag from begind the counter, use the knocked out associate's walkie to announce a customer just bought an xbone, and saunter your way on out the door.
Why not just fly to China and sneak into the Xbox factory and take one hot off the press?

Was browsing the Sunday ads and came across P.C. Richards and noticed on the last page it has the Xbox One S 2 TB model 2DZ-0001 listed at $349. This is an ad mistake because i checked the website and the digital weekly ad has it for $399. Good luck trying to PM.
Me anticipating your 4th post. I know its going to be hot!!

jspop.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Showed my supervisor at the best buy I work at the ad and he matched it for me. He was excited to price match it after buying it full price when it came out.

I may be late to the party, but is that 10% cartwheel savings still active?  Just checked now and I can't find it, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

bread's done
Back