Xbox One stock

flex45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Does anyone know how long this out of stock sell out of the Xbox one will last? I'm looking to get one sometime before Christmas

Check your local stores. I know at GameStop here in Vegas, they're already selling the pre-orders that weren't picked up. Buddy of mine felt the need to show off that he got one this morning. I'd say give a few GameStops a call.

Last edited by a moderator:
after talking to employees at bestbuy, gamestop and walmart this Thursday/Friday probably will be the next batch available.  until then, I think gamestop today released preorders not picked up but those probably are gone by now and bestbuy likely will release preorders not picked up this week sometime.  both target and walmart told me not to rely on their inventory check online because preorders not picked up yet cause inventory to show in stock.   

Walmarts stock checker will show the stats that came in for Black Friday. Most stores probably already have them in but they can not be sold. The store I work at has 38 put back for the sales

bread's done
Back