Xbox One Titanfall Bundle- $439.99 after checkout from TigerDirect via eBay

Great deals but I am so far removed from seeing any great next gen games I want to play it would take an insane deal for me to pull the trigger. Like under 300 bucks and I still probably wouldn't do it. I dont think I am going next gen for a year or so.

Did anyone else order this at the $440 price and have it actually ship?  Guess I should have known the deal was too good for there not to be a catch because my order is backordered, even though it looks like they're still selling the bundle back at the $500 price on their ebay store (with more than 10 available) and the system is available literally everywhere.

Now to wait for them to cancel it next, right?

EDIT:  Well, apparently the page I was looking at was just cached or something because it actually isn't listed on their ebay store.  Still have to wonder how long it'll take for them to get more stock or just flat cancel my order though since this is allegedly "limited" and I don't know if stores can order more stock of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
My order was cancelled.  It said they weren't getting anymore stock in....Whatever.  The only thing that gets me is that I wasted the 15% off coupon on it and it doesn't look like I can get that back.

I received an email from Best Buy for 10% everything on Monday. It had exclusions, but surprisingly video game consoles wasn't on there. I purchased the TItanfall bundle they had for $450 so I got it for $405. Might want to check your inboxes for the code. I had a $100 reward certificate as well so I got the Titanfall bundle for $327 out the door. Glad I waited those 6 months.

bread's done
Back