Xbox One Wireless Controller (3.5mm Jack Model) $47.99 via Amazon Prime Only

The one that comes with the Play & Charge Kit is only $10 more if you get it with Amazon as the seller. The Play & Charge Kit alone would cost $24.49, so I grabbed the bundle instead.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YJJ0P1C/

Items: $74.99
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$17.00
Total before tax: $57.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Traded in my day one Xbox one controller that's Dpad was messed up for 37$ at GameStop and bought a 50$ GameStop gift card to get it.

Now reconsidering trading in stuff and getting a controller to gamestop. Is be out of a controller for a few days. And I have eneloops so don't neeed the charger.

Would a reward certificate from pur work on a giftcard?

Thanks for this. I bought a new controller during the GS promos but may return it (unopened of course) and buy one off Amazon instead.

Yes. I traded in my day one controller there yesterday after receiving my cod advanced warfare controller from groupon. $42 on a gift card.

The website shows only $1 for the regular black controller. I don't know how you got $42, I got $42 yesterday for my Midnight Blue Special Forces one but that's the only one on the site showing that much.

Edit: Looks like they gave you the controller with the play and Charge Kit value.

I just traded in my original controller to Gamestop for $37.20, bought a $50 Amazon gift card with my credit, and bought the newer model controller on Amazon. Great deal!

I was just about to go to GS and trade my controller. I have a old model and the puck(stereo adapter) and 2 of the usb cords. I was looking at like $50ish tic and was just going to pay the difference now I'll just flip to Amazon cards and pocket the $3.

Thanks OP.

After a long day I did it.

Was originally going to trade a controller, Wolfenstein, stereo adapter for $43 and use a certificate for $15 to get to $58. The plan was to get the Covert pad from GS, so that would have been about $11.55 pocket.

Instead I used a certificate for $15 to go Pro and trade a controller, Wolfenstein, stereo adapter for $60.30 (made $2.30!) then $15 (pocket) to get $75 from Amazon and got the Black + Charger for $62 (about $7.55 less then just the Covert).

I had the Metal Gear guide pre-ordered for $23, so I cancelled that and switched the GC credit over and added $7 from Coinstar ... Long transaction.

All in all I paid $18 for a year of Pro, a Black + Charger, and the LE MGSTPP guide.

Glad I traded and ordered mine last night when I did. It already shipped and will be here tomorrow. I don't think I'd make it 5 weeks without playing my Xbox!

Got mine and it's different than my Day One for sure. It looks more like a smoke color.

And I think I have to exchange it, one of the side caps actually scratches and digs into the palm of my hand.

Also, out of the box is there any films to remove? Mine was covered in dust and may have had a scratch on the ir plastic.

Got mine and it's different than my Day One for sure. It looks more like a smoke color.
And I think I have to exchange it, one of the side caps actually scratches and digs into the palm of my hand.

Also, out of the box is there any films to remove? Mine was covered in dust and may have had a scratch on the ir plastic.
No film. Both of mine came mint and all felt better than the 2 I traded in. Nothing to complain about.

Always feels good offloading an old controller and getting a brand spanking new one for roughly the same price.

Sears/Kmart controller deals, oh how I'll miss you.

Can I ask you guys a question:

The 3.5 mm jack eliminates the need for an adapter?  I watched some videos and did some reading and to the best I could understand it, the 3.5 mm jack lacks an ability to adjust the volume but it otherwise eliminates the need for an adapter.  

Second, does it carry in game audio or just chat?  

Thank you.

Got another controller and it has scratchy seams too!
where did you get it from?

A friend of mine did the trade in at gamestop for a new covert xb1 controller and when he opened it, it was already.

No batteries were included and it had small stain marks on it.

Gamestop getting away with selling opened games as new is one thing but selling used controllers as new is just ridiculous.

Not a bad price.

So it took Microsoft a whole year to add a feature to the XBO controller, that the PS4 controller had since launch.

The ridiculous part is that they charged $25 for an adapter.

Not a bad price.

So it took Microsoft a whole year to add a feature to the XBO controller, that the PS4 controller had since launch.

The ridiculous part is that they charged $25 for an adapter.
I still use my adapter with the new controller. I like the fade controls between chat and game volume.

bread's done
Back