Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Standard Edition now available for preorder!

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-1tb-console-black/5919707.p?skuId=5919707

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506002838&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=xbox+one+x&psc=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-one-x

Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/55849661

------

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Console

• Limited

• Custom Console Texture( standard version has smooth texture )

• Green Project Scorpio Edition lettering on console/controller

• Sexy packaging

• $500

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-X-Project-Scorpio-Edition-1TB-Console-FMP-00001/55849661

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/8ZJH508RNQL0

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-1tb-console-black/5919711.p?skuId=5919711

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-x/-/A-52614582?clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8b2a8b47eee3e828c9d0600c32aff039

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/152559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-1JGV3A1oyR5dvt6WKxVYmw

Gamestop Elite controller bundle: http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/bronze-xbox-one-x-elite-controller-bundle/152671?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yxGFQUVGSoXSlOI5NaQusg

qdqnl7w.jpg

-------

Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Console

• 1TB Hard Drive

• Custom Console/Stand/Controller

• $400

Microsoft Store (console)- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/8ngxsgcqr2vr

Controller (green): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-creeper-limited-edition/8stgmjplqw9w

Controller (pink): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-pig-limited-edition/8mh5xk4s0tv2

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-1tb-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/-/A-52711428#lnk=sametab

rFll8mk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3gSQZk0Crg

Last edited by a moderator:
The most frustrating part of the Xbox One now is my controller has been disconnecting.
Mine is how terrible Kinect is. Probably just means I need to finally rehook up the Harmony hub and use my Google home instead. I just wish Harmony hub and the 700 talked to each other.

MS just announced this is their fastest selling xbox pre-order ever, and also that it's pretty much sold out. So topic should be moved/closed with normal version pre-orders coming out since this thread is going to dissolve into a shit fest.
I was told at a local GS that they should have "plenty" of Scorpio Editions on release day to sell. We'll see. I hesitated and missed the chance to pre-order. The thing that pushed me over the edge is the button color on the controller. Hopefully the regular X1X ships with that

I was told at a local GS that they should have "plenty" of Scorpio Editions on release day to sell. We'll see. I hesitated and missed the chance to pre-order. The thing that pushed me over the edge is the button color on the controller. Hopefully the regular X1X ships with that
Why do people still listen to stuff GameStop employees say?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So anyone in the thread who are getting paid by Microsoft can you get a general idea from your employer when the regular XB1 X might go up for preorder.

Thanks,

P.S.
Hail Hydra and Microsoft

So anyone in the thread who are getting paid by Microsoft can you get a general idea from your employer when the regular XB1 X might go up for preorder.

Thanks,

P.S.
Hail Hydra and Microsoft
*Pauses counting money* Uh...they said next month. Probably...

Well, I was too busy painting my house to remember. Guess I'm waiting for a bundle next year. And I had been saving a lot of GCs for this. Poo. Oh well I guess I'm ready for a PS4 Pro if my launch PS4 craps out soon.

I mean, painting sucks enough, but it caused me to miss this too? And now I'm on vacation in Texas because I planned it a while back. Really great month:lol:

I didn't say ALL xbones have crippling problems, I said that the launch ones had severe defects. Since the new xbone pinocchio is a launch product, it is highly likely that it will have issues also. Scoff if you wish, but MS stole $600 from me. Imagine buying madden 18, after getting home, you open the case only to find out that there's nothing inside.

Would you be angry? Would you feel ripped off? Would you try to warn others so they don't fall for the same trick? In essence, that's what's happened to me. Except MS wants more money to fix a machine that they knew that was shaky at best.

I got my old GameCube out the other day. After not playing for several years, it fired right up without any issues. The memory card still works too. Compare that with MS who are the world leaders for technology. Their first try at making consoles are usually horrible failures.

Heed my words. If you MUST have the pinocchio, get the extended warranty OR wait until the pinocchio 2.0. Maybe that one will actually work.

Well, I was too busy painting my house to remember. Guess I'm waiting for a bundle next year. And I had been saving a lot of GCs for this. Poo. Oh well I guess I'm ready for a PS4 Pro if my launch PS4 craps out soon.

I mean, painting sucks enough, but it caused me to miss this too? And now I'm on vacation in Texas because I planned it a while back. Really great month:lol:
Not sure why you're so disappointed. Literally the only difference between this and the Xbox one x that will be available in November, is the appearance only, and even then it is an almost indistinguishable difference.

I didn't say ALL xbones have crippling problems, I said that the launch ones had severe defects. Since the new xbone pinocchio is a launch product, it is highly likely that it will have issues also. Scoff if you wish, but MS stole $600 from me. Imagine buying madden 18, after getting home, you open the case only to find out that there's nothing inside.

Would you be angry? Would you feel ripped off? Would you try to warn others so they don't fall for the same trick? In essence, that's what's happened to me. Except MS wants more money to fix a machine that they knew that was shaky at best.

I got my old GameCube out the other day. After not playing for several years, it fired right up without any issues. The memory card still works too. Compare that with MS who are the world leaders for technology. Their first try at making consoles are usually horrible failures.

Heed my words. If you MUST have the pinocchio, get the extended warranty OR wait until the pinocchio 2.0. Maybe that one will actually work.
I have a great idea, ready? Stop fucking posting about your hatred for a piece of plastic. Nobody cares at this point. You're coming off as really butthurt over something that you're trying to claim has happened to most people that bought the launch Xbox One. And horrible analogy in regards to Madden. If the disc isn't there, you go back to the store and get a replacement, you don't continuously bitch about it on a forum.

I have a great idea, ready? Stop fucking posting about your hatred for a piece of plastic. Nobody cares at this point. You're coming off as really butthurt over something that you're trying to claim has happened to most people that bought the launch Xbox One. And horrible analogy in regards to Madden. If the disc isn't there, you go back to the store and get a replacement, you don't continuously bitch about it on a forum.
Summary - "muh halo"

Anyway, all I can do is try to help. There's a lot to learn from my story. Hopefully, someone out there is ready for the Red-Pill

According to mircosoft,project scorpio were an "Extremely" limited production. I wouldnt give credit until they post numbers, which they said stopped doing in 2014.
TBF if you go to Amazon yearly sales stats it outsold the Pro on Amazon for the year. Yes the PRO released last year but it's impressive considering your counting almost 8 months of sales.

I think the X will do well beyond Microsoft's expectations for the rest of the year and we can look for to mid gen refreshes going forward. The real question is will they re-visit the $599 US DOLLARS mark in a few years in hopes for bigger profits on the loyal fanbase.

I am glad to get a X. Multiplatform games are what most people go to daily. I turn on my PS4 for the exclusives, and play my multi platform titles and X1/PC exclusives on X1. So my PS4 is mostly JRPGS.

The x will start strong because their core will make the upgrade. After that it will fall off due to it not making a big enough impact to attract non Xbox one gamers.

Nah, there is some kind of error with my decades old hotmail account. I try to sign up and it says I need to update some info, so I do then it takes me to the sign up page and it starts an endless loop. I tried every month or so for a while but it always happened so I gave up.

Wait, I hate MS, boo hissss(where's my Sony check?)

The x will start strong because their core will make the upgrade. After that it will fall off due to it not making a big enough impact to attract non Xbox one gamers.
MS already said they expect the S to outsell the X by a large margin. I don't doubt the X will outsell the Pro in the long run though. Much stronger presence and better performance. Pro support has been woeful and it will be very interesting to see if the support works both ways now that two high end machines are on the market. Sony fans should be THANKFUL for the X because it SHOULD mean performance patches for both the PRO and X. FYI with the new MS dev kits your looking at mere hours to get instant performance boosts to games. Sources are Path of Exile (2 hours) and AC Origins (a few hours) and Nexxus (Tomb Raider) who said the X tweaks were eezy peezy.

How do you do that? You can search on an item-by-item basis?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2017/videogames#3 #52 for Scorpio #90 for PRO. Wish Wal-Mart.com and Target.com had a tool as well but they don't.

Savage.

Fun facts: No XBox One console in last year top 100 on Amazon. None this year outside of Scorpio Edition as well. MS has stated the Scorpio was their best selling pre-ordered console for the first week. So eclipsing first week pre-orders of the original XBox One.

I keep hearing that ps4 pro support is bad but I haven't seen it. Almost any game coming out has had some form of pro support.

Just saw the TR comparison video along with the screenshots and man have the tables turned, this thing is a beast, even Looks better than the PC version in some shots lol Cant wait to get mine!

Wow, I just got one at Walmart. Not kidding, just randomly decided to check and it said "1 left". Guess someone cancelled. Thank you to whoever.

You'll need an nes and snes at least for that kind of trade.
Last I checked, the Xbox one x had sold listings at about $600-$750 on eBay (and some weird outliers at like $1k+).

I think that could almost justify trading for an snes, nes, and switch:p

Man this system is going to be a beast. I was able to get mine preordered at GameStop. I am still very much worried about the lack of MS first party titles but I am hopeful that MS has a plan.

Man this system is going to be a beast. I was able to get mine preordered at GameStop. I am still very much worried about the lack of MS first party titles but I am hopeful that MS has a plan.
I loved the first crackdown (didn't play the 2nd one), the first Dead Rising, the first saints row, Call of Duty 2, the first condemned, the first mass effect, fable II, yhr countless multiplatform games that apparently ran better on Xbox 360, etc... but boy howdy have they dropped the ball this generation. I think had Microsoft retained bioware, bioware wouldn't be in the sad state they are in now, and I also think that's probably true of the saints row series (which I think fell off around the third game; first and second game were epic). Imagine if those series had remained exclusive to Microsoft. Man, don't wanna sound like a broken record but bioware has fallen far. Kotor, Jade empire, mass effect are top tier games.

I loved my Xbox 360. Shame Microsoft is struggling so much with exclusive this gen.

snippy snip..

I loved my Xbox 360. Shame Microsoft is struggling so much with exclusive this gen.
They released some pretty good ones like Sunset, Quantum Break, and Ori. Plus we still have Halo, Gears, and Forza. I do think MS has a plan going forward with exclusives it just takes time, Horizon was in development for like six years I believe. But in the meantime there will be plenty of third party games coming out that will flat out run laps on Pro version interms of performance and graphics and no doubt MS will tout that at every chance they get. RDR 2 should be the showcase game. I feel like MS really righted the ship with the X1X and pre-orders have been record setting so Im not alone in thinking this lol

They released some pretty good ones like Sunset, Quantum Break, and Ori. Plus we still have Halo, Gears, and Forza.
All of those exclusives are very forgettable or not relevant anymore due to being a very old ip. Sony keeps dishing out very unique and memorable exclusives that have their own experiences and makes you feel for the characters. Microsoft needs to tap into that as well. Halo needs to be mysterious again. Gears needs to be overhauled or something. Keep its core cover based system but redo everything else. Forza is just a car racing game like Gran Turismo. Only unique game I can even consider unique on the x1 currently, is cuphead. All of x1 exclusives have great multiplayer but lack any depth in single player because the characters are almost forgettable.

If Microsoft can somehow get Biomutant as a exclusive then that could be a huge win for Xbox. They need to bring back some if their oldest but possibly best ips in the Xbox library like mech assault.

If they start to advertise that 3rd party games run better in the x1x than the ps4 pro, it'll start to shift sales towards Xbox. A lot of people bought a 360 because games ran better on the 360 and they had a lot of timed dlc exclusives for huge titles like cod and gta 4. They need to get that timed exclusive dlc back to shift things in Xbox favor. Controlling the gaming market is about who controls the most amount of exclusive games and dlc. Doesn't matter if it's timed or not. MS hasn't been as aggressive as last Gen on timed dlc compared to this gen an Sony has taken the timed dlc action now.

Forza is just a car racing game like Gran Turismo.
Well, wakka wakka wakka since that must be a joke. As someone who favors sony consoles over MS, I wish I could say GT is on the same level as Forza but it's not even close.

Thankfully I can now stick to win 10 + sony consoles for almost everything.

Well, wakka wakka wakka since that must be a joke. As someone who favors sony consoles over MS, I wish I could say GT is on the same level as Forza but it's not even close.

Yes, in my younger days I was a huge GT fanboy. I was one of the top 2 guys on the main GT fansite, before I had a famous falling out(I had dumb teen moment). But when I played Forza 4 for the first I couldn't believe how much better it was, no tierd quality of cars, they all looked fantastic.

I'm happy with my Xbox S and am still on the fence about keeping the scorpio. I would seriously consider upgrading my pc as an alternative to Scorpio except Microsoft has done a terrible job with so many of their PC ports. Quantum Break, Forza, Gears...I've lost faith they will launch future exclusives well.

I'm happy with my Xbox S and am still on the fence about keeping the scorpio. I would seriously consider upgrading my pc as an alternative to Scorpio except Microsoft has done a terrible job with so many of their PC ports. Quantum Break, Forza, Gears...I've lost faith they will launch future exclusives well.
Gears runs fantastic for me on PC, ultra settings over 100 fps 1080p. It does suck running through the windows store though.

They released some pretty good ones like Sunset, Quantum Break, and Ori. Plus we still have Halo, Gears, and Forza. I do think MS has a plan going forward with exclusives it just takes time, Horizon was in development for like six years I believe. But in the meantime there will be plenty of third party games coming out that will flat out run laps on Pro version interms of performance and graphics and no doubt MS will tout that at every chance they get. RDR 2 should be the showcase game. I feel like MS really righted the ship with the X1X and pre-orders have been record setting so Im not alone in thinking this lol
Thank you for mentioning rdr2. I keep forgetting about multiplatform games. The big ones are rdr2 and I am REALLY excited about kingdom hearts iii.

I was in the fence, even after putting money down at GS on a pre-order, but I'm feeling a lot better about my purchase decision now.

Same. I have a gaming computer and would otherwise play all the microsoft exclusives on it, but have heard things about how the Windows store versions of the games run comparatively worse than the steam versions/etc. Multiplatform games can be a crapshoot, and generally I just look at performance benchmarks like digital foundry and see how the game runs on PS4 pro, PC, and soon Xbox one x, and then go from there.

I wonder how much Flippageddon effected the Scorpio's pre-order numbers?   Would so many people have pre-ordered the console if they didn't have thousands in trade credit?

Rdr2 has exclusive PlayStation content
Wont be anything of significance, X1X will be the definitive version by a long shot.

Thank you for mentioning rdr2. I keep forgetting about multiplatform games. The big ones are rdr2 and I am REALLY excited about kingdom hearts iii.

I was in the fence, even after putting money down at GS on a pre-order, but I'm feeling a lot better about my purchase decision now.
For $500 this thing is a steal :cool:

I wonder how much Flippageddon effected the Scorpio's pre-order numbers? Would so many people have pre-ordered the console if they didn't have thousands in trade credit?
I'm really considering it depending on how well yard sales go next weekend. This weekend I purchased $27 worth of games and will turn them into $117 at Gamestop, excluding a stealth bump

I wonder how much Flippageddon effected the Scorpio's pre-order numbers? Would so many people have pre-ordered the console if they didn't have thousands in trade credit?
Lmao... I know I wouldn't have:D

I'm really considering it depending on how well yard sales go next weekend. This weekend I purchased $27 worth of games and will turn them into $117 at Gamestop, excluding a stealth bump
Never considered yard sales. I know people were mentioning pawn shops, so I went to 2-3 yesterday and it was absolutely horrible deals. Asking straight up GS prices.

Run laps?? Nah son...will the Xbox box 1 one X have games that run and look better? Of course it will, its the more powerful hardware. But unless you pause and zoom in like Digital Foundry did with the Tomb Raider comparison you'll probably wont notice a huge difference in motion.

On the exclusive front they simply dont have the studios that Sony does to make big new IPs, and the ones they do have are regulated to churning out the stale franchises you mentioned. So I dont know where you're expecting these new awesome Ips to come from.

Run laps?? Nah son...will the Xbox box 1 one X have games that run and look better? Of course it will, its the more powerful hardware. But unless you pause and zoom in like Digital Foundry did with the Tomb Raider comparison you'll probably wont notice a huge difference in motion.

On the exclusive front they simply dont have the studios that Sony does to make big new IPs, and the ones they do have are regulated to churning out the stale franchises you mentioned. So I dont know where you're expecting these new awesome Ips to come from.
Phil Spencer has said they have exclusives lined up but aren't ready for show, needs to give them a couple more years.

im glad there are delusional people like you to keep this industry afloat. somebody has to overpay so the rest of us can get the deals.
How so? I remember reading an article about trying to build a pc with similar specs as the X1X for $500 and they couldn't do it.

Rdr2 has exclusive PlayStation content
I'll take higher frame rates (j/k it probably isn't going over 30fps) and graphic fidelity over horse armor.

Probably helped Gamestop pre-orders a lot but it sold out everywhere though.

im glad there are delusional people like you to keep this industry afloat. somebody has to overpay so the rest of us can get the deals.
$500 for the performance is a steal though. Sure, $400 would have been better if you wanted MS to bleed dry. Also, I'm glad this thing is doing well because if it didn't then MS might be out of the console race and that would be good for no one. They aren't stealing anyones exclusives (ATM anyways) and they are the leader in BC and goodwill gestures in terms of console updates. Losing MS would give Sony even more free reign and it would be really ugly.

bread's done
Back