Xbox Personalized Emails

lordopus99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Looks like Xbox is doing something new. I received an email today that gave me my stats for the month of January. It is really neat and sad how much I play.

The email shows your monthly stats. How much time you were online, your top activity and how much time you spent with it, and also lists some other games and the amount of time you spent on those.

Real neat.

I got one, too. But the data is all wrong. It's got an old avatar, the wrong Gold Live dates, and says I played Singularity for over 24 hours. It didn't take me that long to beat the game.

But, it is kinda neat. Though, this might explain why Raptr is having problems syncing up with Xbox Live.

I have not seen this yet, but it sounds like a really cool idea! Kinda like a personal trainer of sorts keeping track of your progress.

[quote name='GUNNM']They sent me 100 free points but no stats[/QUOTE]

I'll trade the points for an email. I sure didn't get those 100 points.

Got the email today too. The numbers seem about right for me.

I got an email but I REALLY don't think it is right for my most played game of the month. It said my most played game was kinect adventures which I'd bet it was maybe top5 at best.

got 80 points from xbox live message and 100 points in an email last week

I got the same email, and it says my only activity was 54 hours of Netflix, and says 0 hours of everything for last month.

Also, it lists my gamerscore incorrectly, and something else was wrong but I don't remember what.

I've never gotten this. They should just make an app for the dashboard to make it easier for everybody to see this stuff, like the Wii's Nintendo Channel.

I'd imagine this gets emailed to the address attached to the XBL account...

Overheard around the globe from parents of little fat kids:
"YOU PLAYED XBOX HOW MANY HOURS?!? GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND GO PLAY OUTSIDE!"

Well done Microsoft.

Got one too and thought it was cool to get stats from them. I usually get stats from raptr but it was nice to get a personalized email from the Xbox team.

My main things were Pinball FX2 for 37.5 hrs and Mass Effect 2 and Blur for about 10 hrs. AND that's when I was winding down with my ME2 time. Lol god knows what it was a few months ago.

Oh it also disappointedly reminded me I have 20 rewards points. Yippee

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've never gotten this. They should just make an app for the dashboard to make it easier for everybody to see this stuff, like the Wii's Nintendo Channel.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I love that about the Nintendo Channel. Stuff like that should be incorporated into every system.

But if they're going to do the email thing I'd like to know how I can get that information.

bread's done
Back