Xbox Portable

Sgt.Seedy

CAGiversary!
Here's a hypothetical question, what if Microsoft went into the portable gaming business? What would you like to see/what would you Microsoft do with the "Xbox Portable, X.B.P,Xmobile, Xmove, etc. (eg. online emphasis/orientation) So post away!

I don't want one. Honestly, we already have cellphones, DS, PSP, and now the iPhone. A portable Xbox would be yet another resource hog, in my opinion.

No interest. I like my DS just because it has some 2D games, good puzzlers to play before bed etc.--stuff I can't play much on the consoles.

But I have no interest in modern portables like the PSP--and I assume that's what all portables will look like in the future. I just don't have interest in playing current console like games on a portable. I pretty much only use my portables at home and I can just play those kind of games on my console and TV rather than a tiny portable.

[quote name='Ex~']It's called the Zune. It didn't turn out too well.[/QUOTE]

The Zune is a very good product for what they set out to do. It wasn't intended to be a gaming device.

[quote name='Sgt.Seedy']Here's a hypothetical question, what if Microsoft went into the portable gaming business? What would you like to see/what would you Microsoft do with the "Xbox Portable, X.B.P,Xmobile, Xmove, etc. (eg. online emphasis/orientation) So post away![/quote]

Honestly, I don't ever want to buy another Microsoft system until the 360 RROD problem is truly solved. However, if MS went portable I'd like to see something with a decent web browser for a change. I'd also like a Live Arcade type service provided it is secure.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Honestly, I don't ever want to buy another Microsoft system until the 360 RROD problem is truly solved. However, if MS went portable I'd like to see something with a decent web browser for a change. I'd also like a Live Arcade type service provided it is secure.[/quote]

I would also dig the ability to upload already bought Live Arcade games onto the hypothetical Microsoft portable.

And imagine a hypothetical Microsoft portable RROD equivalent. That would turn-off a lot of people from buying future Microsoft consumer electronics (if the 360's hardware quality issues have not been enough).

bread's done
Back