Xbox Premium $$342!!

well.. im not sure bout that but yea.. i tried it on the 360.. and it works..... as long as u add a non-entertainment item in your cart as well.

Bah, I think I would bite on this if I could afford to. But between PS2, PS3, and Wii, I'll have no extra money until the new year. Curse you oh cruel gaming Gods, curse you!!

I'm always so tempted to pick up a 360 whenever I see deals like this, but the only game I'm really that interested in for it is Bioshock (and maybe Gears of War), so I have to keep reminding myself to hold off 'til then when there will most likely be just as good, if not better, deals by then.

[quote name='rly723']i just ordered and got my 360 from overstock.com over a week ago. do you think they would do a price adjustment or credit?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, as the price hasn't changed. Plus they only give you a 5 day window for price adjusting (and they only give you credit)

Buy, Ive found if you use their chat function to complain they will sometimes give you a 5$ coupon.

This deal would be better if the PS3 was out... 15% off of $600 = 90. Hmmm... I guess not THAT much better... but I'm still holding out for a PS3 over a 360.

any way to get free shipping or is this one of those unstackable coupons? I won't be going for a 360 at this point but there's a few CD's I've been waiting on.

[quote name='BustaUppa']any way to get free shipping or is this one of those unstackable coupons? I won't be going for a 360 at this point but there's a few CD's I've been waiting on.[/quote]

Dude shipping is like $1 buck? You are indeed a TRUE CAG.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Just so you know, you save roughly $75 because of the discoutn and no tax thing.[/quote]If my math is right, I think you would actually be saving closer to $100 since you would still have to factor in your state tax if you bought it in stores...I think.:whistle2:k

[quote name='icecubedx5']Dude shipping is like $1 buck? You are indeed a TRUE CAG.[/QUOTE]It's charging $2.95 for me. I'm just buying a few CDs and a non-media filler item... is there a minimum purchase amount required to get $1 shipping?

[quote name='BustaUppa']It's charging $2.95 for me. I'm just buying a few CDs and a non-media filler item... is there a minimum purchase amount required to get $1 shipping?[/quote]Forget the CDs and just throw this in. It should come out to $342.85 (I think).

[quote name='iceblast21']This deal would be better if the PS3 was out... 15% off of $600 = 90. Hmmm... I guess not THAT much better... but I'm still holding out for a PS3 over a 360.[/quote]

You would save alot more then $90 bucks on the PS3. Tax would run you around $40-50 more too. So you would save enough money to get a couple games or pocket around $130+ bucks.

Good luck finding an unbundled PS3 online!!!

Thanks OP, I finally pulled the trigger on one of these. The 360 has been tempting me for awhile and this deal was just too good to pass up.

How long does it usually take to get a 360 from Overstock? How does it ship usually?

Aaron

Man I would break down an order one but I am still afraid of all that warrenty shit. I don't want to have to pay $60 to ensure I can play my console, if only there was a 1 year warrenty on this bad boy from the get go I would pull the trigger. I know overstock used to have a 2 year 360 warrenty for only $33 but I can't find that.

Also don't forget the 4% cashback from fatwallet (has anyone used them before, do they really work?).

Shipping should be fast, it could even arrive by this fri but if not, then definetly early next week.... and about the 360s breaking down all the time....my friend bought one at launch with a 1yr warranty from bestbuy. Yea well guess what, it broke down in like June, and so he got it easily replaced in store. He tells me that the 360 he had used to be loud as hell, now its basically doesn't make any noise at all. I don't know if that was a fix to the system since by that time, i really havn't heard many people bitchin bout the 360 dyin on them.

[quote name='psychoxfoo']Shipping should be fast, it could even arrive by this fri but if not, then definetly early next week.... and about the 360s breaking down all the time....my friend bought one at launch with a 1yr warranty from bestbuy. Yea well guess what, it broke down in like June, and so he got it easily replaced in store. He tells me that the 360 he had used to be loud as hell, now its basically doesn't make any noise at all. I don't know if that was a fix to the system since by that time, i really havn't heard many people bitchin bout the 360 dyin on them.[/QUOTE]

damn that was fast for it to die out. My 360 gets loud due to the fan when playing games, but anytihng else like XBLA it turns off or is very quiet

and for people sitll deciding this is the best deal out there. no tax, cheap shipping. and $50 or so less than any other stores. only other place to maybe to consider is Costco since they have a lifetime exchange/return policy it seems. but only bundle deals at costco which really isnt that great. i got my 360 about a week ago for $352. would like to get $10 more off but oh well i got a weeks worth of playing it so far

I had my first 360 scare today. I got up and popped in Lego Star Wars II and the 360 said "Please place this disc in an Xbox 360 console only." What the fuck? So, I opened and closed it and it ran fine.

Later I was in the middle of a level when it sounded like the console stopped reading the disc, and sure enough, my game was frozen. Couldn't even return to the dashboard.

At least I bought the warranty if this is a sign my 360 is dying. :/

Is the shipping of the Xbox 360 handled pretty well? No beat up boxes right? (of course this would partially depend on your local UPS guy and hopefully he isnt a jerky guy). I just hope the Xbox 360 isn't bopping around in the box, and its pretty securely fastened and snug.

Do I have to sign my name for the package? I won't be home during the days, and only my mom will be able to answer the door.

Kinda OT:

Have they ever gotten DS Lite's in after the initial launch pre-order batch? I've been wanting one but I can't justify it unless I can get no tax and 10% off. Thanks.

well after seeing this offer, i decided to get one plus a game and the non media crap for $392.73 which isn't bad at all :D

Just wondering, do you get the extended warranty from MS themselves or elsewhere?

I guess this coupon is one time use? I forgot to get an extra controller and a game with my order.

Is everyone sure this is the premium? And not some stripped premium that contains, as it says: "harddrive, headset, and wireless controller"....but I guess it would be false advertising since they show a Premium Chrome-bezeled.

EDIT: Got my problem fixed with the live help on Overstock.

1) No, it's not really a one time use coupon. However, to use the coupon more than once you need to sign up for a new account. Don't worry, you can use the same name, address, and credit card information.

2) Try clearing out cookies and everything then restarting your web browser. If that doesn't work, just sign up for a new account.

Well I would just like to say thanks. Cause im getting my xbox360 on tuesday of next week. And I Just Saved 25 bucks on two games (Saints Row, and Dead Rising).Origanally would have been $127 with tax if I bought it here. But with a sharpie and two games I got it for $102. So Im happy about that. Thanks guys for the deals.

I'm really hoping this coupon will be around later this year for the wii. My calculations have it at around $212.50. That's like getting it at the $199.99 price point after tax at a B&M store.

Don't worry, the warranty is actually 6 months instead of 90 days that listed on the website. 2 year warranty from MS is 59 dollars, and you can only get it if you call MS BEFORE your warranty runs out. The good part is that, If you buy warranty now from MS, this coverage won't start until your warranty runs out unlike warranty from bb, etc..

Again, for XBox360, you NEED to buy extend warranty.

i jumped on this deal right away, after being ripped off on ebay for a 360 and waiting 32 days for a refund, i feel like i was ripped off to save money in the first place.

Well I ended up ordering yesterday and adding that shipping envolope, best thing is the are shipping them seperate!!!! They are shipping a freaking 89¢ item to me (plus a 360) for only $3, my 360 has already been shipped or at least has a tracking number according to the site.

[quote name='ychanus']Don't worry, the warranty is actually 6 months instead of 90 days that listed on the website. 2 year warranty from MS is 59 dollars. [/QUOTE]

I called up Xbox themselves and the guy kindly laughed and said it was only 90 days. Although I have heard otherwise, I would just expect to get 90 days and be plesently surprised if you get more.
You can also get a 1 year warranty for only $30 and if you do choose to later extended it again by however long you want. I personally am just going to get a 1 year and see how it goes.

Hopefully my extra 4% fatwallet comes back also, any every use them before?

bread's done
Back