XBox Pro Race Driver $9.99 New at EB B&M

hohndog

CAGiversary!
This game is a steal at this price. If you like racing games, with a touch of role-playing, this title is for you. The PS2 version is selling for $14.99 new. This is in-store only. While you're there, you might as well pick up a copy of TOCA for $19.99 after the $10 EB mail-in rebate.

Also, there are four used copies each for PS2 and Xbox online that go for $12.99 and $14.99 respectively. Online also has over 99 copies of the PC version new for $9.99

It is the game before TOCA, but really is not related to it in any way. Different characters, cars, etc. Both games are excellent and you can own both for the XBox for $29.98 after the $10 mail-in voucher for TOCA good through the end of the month.

The new TOCA is awesome. Its the most realistic racing game I've ever played on a console. You must use strategy to take a position as your car takes realistic damage. Also, the sheer variety of racing is unmatched. The graphics are top-notch as well. I highly recommend this game to anyone who loves racing games. The $10 EB mail-in rebate is good for purchases thru 4/30. The rebate must be postmarked by 5/15.

Thanks, I picked up pro race at eb in toledo oh. cant beat the price!(well free would be better) :lol:

I was going to get this at this price, but then I thought TOCA Pro Race Driver 2 is only $19.99 after the mail-in rebate at EB, and is supposed to be a much-superior product, so I passed. But thanks for the awesome deal, keep 'em comming!

Jeremy

bread's done
Back