XBOX Repair

Agent_BBJ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was wondering does anyone know the price to get the xbox repaired? It is the problem with the disc drive where the disc will not read on the first try and also has scratched one of my games. I have set microsoft an email but who knows when they will get back to me.

You got a three year warranty cause of their crap product. Call them and they send you box.

P.S. I am not knocking the great games but every gamer knows their hardware has been the worst in the industry ever.

[quote name='the3rdkey']You got a three year warranty cause of their crap product. Call them and they send you box.

P.S. I am not knocking the great games but every gamer knows their hardware has been the worst in the industry ever.[/QUOTE]

The 3 year warranty only covers the RRoD defects LINK

Call them and ask, they're very nice people.

1-800-4-MY-XBOX

Though I'm sure if you keep using it enough, it'll get the red ring of death eventually.

[quote name='-GoodFella-']The 3 year warranty only covers the RRoD defects LINK[/quote]

Sadly, and my concern when that was announced was that the DVD drives are absolute crap in the 360's.

thanks i went through the warrenty before and i said it only covered the three red lights of death. I will have to call them.

bread's done
Back