xbox rewards msps

Solid Scarecrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Im going to renew my gold this month, if you want to send me a referal from xbox rewards go ahead. I hope people going gold let me know so I can cash in. I hope this isnt against cag rules or how well this will work?!

So in november you can refer friends for extra micro soft points so lets start refering!!!!!!!

* not sure if this is in the right spot but it is free points.

* hey mods if this wrong or in the wrong spot let me know, please and thank you

Sure, I'll throw you a referral. It's comin' from GniMizuKitsune.

Edit: No dice. Says you're already a gold member, I think your subscription has to lapse first.

great if people can return the favor!!!!! and im not sure if only one can get the points, I didnt see a thing where it said one referal per person.

I did this earlier in the year when they were giving out the Maw and I never got my reward. Might have been an oversight, but it sucks that I never got my 400 points.

[quote name='Redeema']I did this earlier in the year when they were giving out the Maw and I never got my reward. Might have been an oversight, but it sucks that I never got my 400 points.[/QUOTE]

well i hope it works out this time!!!

[quote name='Redeema']I did this earlier in the year when they were giving out the Maw and I never got my reward. Might have been an oversight, but it sucks that I never got my 400 points.[/QUOTE]

Same :(

There was ''Redeem or buy 2800 or more MSP's and get 140 back'' offer for last month... Well i have redeemed more than 4200MSP and didn't get anything. They are not even in the pending list. -_-

I got my banshee, havent gotten the 140 back yet tho. if anyone needs a referral let me know. ill be glad to share in the rewards love.

[quote name='DerKapitan']I got my banshee, havent gotten the 140 back yet tho. if anyone needs a referral let me know. ill be glad to share in the rewards love.[/QUOTE]i sent u a pm

bread's done
Back