Xbox Series S + Headset Bundle Costco $149.99 YMMV

arsenalcrazy8

CAGiversary!
The series S bundle with the official headset is
$199.99 - $50 auto coupon at some Costco locations.

It’s seemingly random which Costcos dropped the price (and why) but it’s out there. One nearest me it rang up for $249 but another one farther out had the $149 price.

Good deal, best to ask at guest service which stores have it in stock, as you can then see which have it at the $149 price.

GL!

The Costco on El Camino in South San Francisco boxed their remaining inventory to send back so hurry if you're trying to get one. I was lucky they found one in the pick-up storage area.

So, is the S worth having for this price? Or should I just keep holding out for an X?
It's a nice anything, but current AAA games console. The size is smaller than a base PS4 so it's easy to tuck away and works as a great additional screens in the house console especially if you got an external HDD or SSD attached it since the internal storage on it won't last you long if you're playing any larger scale current gen titles. Basically great side console, but I wouldn't make it your main.

^ That’s how I feel as well. It’s great for what it is. But unless you don’t do discs and don’t care about performance, it’s a secondary console. I have one as an emulator box and one for the secondary tv

Mine was $250 last weekend but they dropped the price a few days ago. I got the last one in my store but the box was beat up on one side.

Excellent deal. I’m not sure what to do with the console as I have a 2TB One S and a Series X.

bread's done
Back