Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this was a fucking shit show. And, not only that, but now I have an Xbox Series X stuck in my cart, so even if I wanted to buy games or something else, I can't, because it shows up as being out of stock, yet still stuck in my cart. (Xbox One store)

Got one on Amazon thanks for giving the heads up it was live guys. Had to keep refreshing the page.

Would've preferred Target to save $25 and local return but could never get past the last order screen until it finally said no more available. Thanks for the quick responses about that also earlier.

Amazon so much quicker and easier.  Took about 2 seconds.  Got my equal pay in with the Amazon card, 18 months no interest financing, but you do have to add another item to the order.

Amazon good.

Target good.

Walmart good.

MS good.

Gamestop good. (dumb bundle I hate)

Bestbuy. YOUR UP NEXT! 

Sams Club, cant find but button ..

I preferred to get it at best buy but happy about locking one in at Amazon. Now just gotta sell my gears Xbox one x special edition console for a reasonable price.

Sams Club kept saying sold out when trying to check out.  I could get it in my cart, but couldn't check out.  This was prob 30 min ago.

I work for a competitor and I have to admit Amazon puts us to shame constantly with how smooth the checkout process is

Amazon good.

Target good.

Walmart good.

MS good.

Gamestop good. (dumb bundle I hate)

Bestbuy. YOUR UP NEXT!

Sams Club, cant find but button ..
Yet people are still bitching that MS screwed this one up. I was able to get the digital version I wanted for my son and I. I can now cancel my disk ps5 and wait til digitals are in stock with no worries.

Ordered mine at 11:55AM on Amazon.

As for the others, I'm not sure if my Gamestop order went through (and even then, I'll either need to cancel or change it so that I get Day 1 delivery), while I'm still waiting for Best Buy become available (prefer a store pick-up over a mail delivery).

I think i got one through Gamestop

and ordered a second one on Amazon since my cousin was having a rough time.

see how it goes i guess.

What an absolute shitshow this whole situation was.  Amazon was the only one that didn't suck.  For whatever reason, MS Store is emailing my secondary email which I haven't used in years, which absolutely sucks, but whatever.  I at least got one for sure with Amazon, though neither are showing my cards as being charged as of yet, though I'm pretty confident about Amazon.  Not sure about MS.

Wow, another epic sshow like PS5.     well, best buy was epic fail.    the yellow 'add to cart' button never showed, it stayed coming soon the whole time.

glad target was 2nd alternative.  red card 5% is awesome, $25 off!      I still couldn't get xbox in my cart. 

epic!!   my wife at home got my xbox series x from target preorder in!!     totally awesome!     She is the best !!      = )

Stupidly tried at Amazon and saw their $100 off with a new credit card offer. Applied for the card in like two minutes and then they were gone.

Now I have a shitty Amazon CC and no Series X.

I’m normally pretty confident with Amazon, but after the PS5 email they sent out I’m a little less confident. I’m curious if they’ll send one out to those who preordered a X.

was thinking this earlier this week... any chance stores will be doing midnight release?

just wondering if I they do,  say best buy would they have instore pickup options, curbside, etc.

Got one on Amazon. Guessing we all get another "This might be delayed" email soon as well. Oh well, now to just wait and try for All-Access at Best Buy, which is what I really wanted today

Stupidly tried at Amazon and saw their $100 off with a new credit card offer. Applied for the card in like two minutes and then they were gone.

Now I have a shitty Amazon CC and no Series X.
At least it will improve your credit score.

bread's done
Back