Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Series X pre ordered on gamestops website. Any idea when they might charge my debit card before it ships?

Also, its been awhile since ive done business with gamestop lol. Is it possible to go in store and do some trade ins to help pay off my console if my pre order was done online?

Ant is only as a bundle though. It's over $700 for the x bundle. More bundles for ps5 but still pretty expensive there too.

https://www.antonline.com/microsoft/xbox/xbox-series-x-s

Will be live in 25 minutes, will go super fast so gud luck to all!

Edit: No posts about this YET on SD forums so hopefully no reseller bots (keeping fingers crossed). Series S seems to be best bundle deal comes with extra white wireless controller, 3 months GPU & Minecraft Hereos for $409!

Edit #2: Getting BAD GATEWAY error, geez!

Amazon just accepted my Xbox one x trade with zero issues (which they should have, she was flawless). Very quick too.

I’m happy.

Now amazon just needs some more ps5 preorders 😊

Motherfucking target canceled my preorder...
Damn! Did they email you and say why? Also approximately when did you originally place order (was it the 1st day the preorders went live & did you get that order in within the first 30 minutes or did it take an hour, etc.)?

You had me scared there so i went & checked my preorder which was placed Day 1 about 15 minutes after they went live but thankfully my order is still there!

I don’t think they know. I’ve spoken to everyone I can and there’s nothing they can do. Initially there was an issue with the address but it was corrected and I got a confirmation from Target. No email or anything about the cancelation, just checked on the app.

One of the target people I spoke to said the card was declined. I knew this was impossible so I called the card company and they confirmed that never happened.

You would think if there was an issue with your card they would email you now to update it. I dont know why they would be trying to charge any cards now since they dont ship for another month. That seems like the customer service person just making stuff up. It would be nice if they emailed you to let you know what was going on though.

I don’t think they know. I’ve spoken to everyone I can and there’s nothing they can do. Initially there was an issue with the address but it was corrected and I got a confirmation from Target. No email or anything about the cancelation, just checked on the app.

One of the target people I spoke to said the card was declined. I knew this was impossible so I called the card company and they confirmed that never happened.
Debit or Credit card?

They basically just fucked up and the lowly paid CSRs don’t know why so they go to the easiest explanation.

This a common problem with both consoles on target.com. Ive seen multiple post of people's orders being canceled. Its most likely do to the constant recharges that target does and your credit card provider flags it as fraudulent.

For those who are thinking about going to Sam's Club to try and look for next-gen consoles...

Next-gen consoles won't be sold in-club.
lu8VLtU.jpg

Probably a stupid question but does anyone know if the xb1 to series x/s will have the same transfer options like the original xb1 to the x had? Don't remember what it was called but it let you transfer through the router instead of using external drives or USB.

Probably a stupid question but does anyone know if the xb1 to series x/s will have the same transfer options like the original xb1 to the x had? Don't remember what it was called but it let you transfer through the router instead of using external drives or USB.
Literally the same interface. They're finally committing to unify.

I don't know if anyone is interested in the S series, but it is available to order at GameStop via the app. Just search all access and it pops up. They are charging $18 for release day delivery. I was able to use trade in credit without any issues. Order appears in my power up rewards account under preorders along with a days until release countdown.

I don't know if anyone is interested in the S series, but it is available to order at GameStop via the app. Just search all access and it pops up. They are charging $18 for release day delivery. I was able to use trade in credit without any issues. Order appears in my power up rewards account under preorders along with a days until release countdown.
Interesting. I just tied it and you’re right.

Question:  MS sent those emails out about people that got shafted on the All Access then no console...  And were going to send out an email on or before the 19th (Today) giving information on how you could get a Xbox.... Anyone get a follow up email from them yet??

Thank you for this. It may not be the X model but my kids will be happy to have one under the tree.

Since the payment plans add up to a higher amount than the MSRP I'm hoping that when we preorder we won't be expected to sign up for the bundle and pay the remaining difference (with the Game Pass add-ons, etc.).
The all access plan is cheaper than the retail cost of the console and 2 years of game pass. Both for the S and the X.

Super long-shot, but if anyone in the greater Philly or central NJ area is looking for a Series X but has a PS5 pre-order, I'm in the market for a swap.  DM me and we can figure something out.  *crosses fingers but doesn't hold breath...*

Hey everyone — really late here. What's the latest re: pre orders? Any word of when they will be coming in next?
I think we are basically looking at release date for next availability at this point. We are around three weeks out for them. They probably have their counts and retailers are doing allotments right now.

I think we are basically looking at release date for next availability at this point. We are around three weeks out for them. They probably have their counts and retailers are doing allotments right now.
Maybe I'll just buy one for TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS on eBay instead. I hear this console might be rare. /s

Thanks random information bot! (Despite all other reports saying Microsoft has more consoles to sell this year.)
Before the sales went live all of the rumors were that Sony could not make as many consoles as MS because of covid. Then PS5 sales went live followed by Xbox. After everything was sold out the rumor that MS couldn't make as many as Sony started. My guess is MS sold out so a Sony fan decided the only way that could happen is if there were not many Xbox's made.

Don't believe any rumors, and also do not ever pay scalper prices for a console on eBay. Those are my two pieces of advice for the day.

bread's done
Back