Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
My original order was with AAFES, but I ended up cancelling.

Target ended up being cheaper with Red Card and the 10% Veterans Day Military Discount.

So this may go against rules but I’m only posting out of trying to help. I work for Best Buy digital sales and as of right now in *SOME* zip codes I am able to place orders for either pick up or shipping. I realize I may get a lot of PMs but if interested send me a message with which console you want and the phone number linked to your rewards account. If I can order one I will reply and we can use Best Buy’s online payment method to transact !
My fellow Rhode Islander here is legit. I now have a Series X for pick up. Thank you again!

So this may go against rules but I’m only posting out of trying to help. I work for Best Buy digital sales and as of right now in *SOME* zip codes I am able to place orders for either pick up or shipping. I realize I may get a lot of PMs but if interested send me a message with which console you want and the phone number linked to your rewards account. If I can order one I will reply and we can use Best Buy’s online payment method to transact !
If I had my guess, I'm in one of the unlucky zip codes. I'm about ready to sacrifice a chicken at this point. :lol:

Edit: As others have mentioned, allfires is legit. I also now have an order placed for pickup on Friday. Thanks allfires!

So thanks to the notifications here, I was able to make an order on costco.com. I have a confirmed order number. They ship the week of thanksgiving, but now I am thinking it would be better to wrap it up and place it under the tree.. for the frustration and excitement that would ultimately bring for the kids.

My Target opened at 8am, the email for ready to pickup came at 8:05.  Went to the store at about 9:30 and it was already bagged up, tagged and ready for me.  In and out in just a few minutes, just had to show the scan in the Target app (email does not have the scan code), and my ID.  Damn it is pretty heavy.

Last night trying to order I saw them come in stock all around the area, kept getting rebuffed when trying to order, then luckily a fairly close one popped in and I got an order in.  Not the closest Target, but still only about 25 minutes away so it was better than it could have been.  Cancelled my Amazon order as soon as I got back, screw them.

Best Buy was actually a breeze, that appointment set up was a great idea. Nobody around except Best Buy employees and no cars in the parking lot where you might wonder if you’ll get robbed lol.

Update:

Target X & S = no movement on shipping
Best Buy = supposed to ship today
Newegg = actually shipped today and is on a truck for delivery tomorrow

Never ordering launch day items from the former 2 again though. They really should have been more transparent about not meeting shipping deadlines.

This guy is the MVP today! Thank you for your help!

So what are some options for my Amazon order? It says shipped and is expected to be delivered tomorrow. Only problem is I'll be at work and there is a signature required.

I’m holding off on future transactions for now just to make sure everything is A-OK. I had one persons order get cancelled so want to make sure we aren’t overselling. Happy to have helped the people I was able to thus far.

Walked into local Fred Meyer about an hour ago. Walked out with one in 5 minutes. No line or anything. She said they had 1 X and more than a couple S when I left.

So, check your Freddie's if you're in the PNW.

And the Series X is gone at Walmart for me.  Seems like the bots have struck again

My Series X Craig Edition from Amazon should be arriving later today via UPS.

[attachment=34887:6630E30B-DF71-46BF-933D-52A861E89004.jpeg]

Lol well that Walmart thing was a bust. It counted down to "orders open", I was able to add one to my cart, and then it was immediately out of stock (and I couldn't buy it).

You can pretty guarantee it's going to be same with the PS5 @ Wal*Mart on Thursday.  You don't stand a chance.

Woot-woot got a series x for my brother at Walmart.com with instore pick up today!!! Super excited. I got a ps5, but wouldn’t mind an Xbox as well. I’m a multiplatform gamer.

So what are some options for my Amazon order? It says shipped and is expected to be delivered tomorrow. Only problem is I'll be at work and there is a signature required.
How is it being shipped? FedEx and UPS will let you go after hours and pick it up (at least in my area) There should be something on the ticket they leave with info on this.

I thought I might have a better shot at Walmart since it was pickup at the store, but nope. I got one added to my cart then out of stock by the time I got through checkout.

Had everything in my cart for pickup@walmart and I got rejected during the processing. I heard walmart may be doing another timed release like this later today? 

Not sure who else ordered from AAFES but I'm sure like me you got this email.

About your Xbox Series X/S Order

Hello,

Thank you for your pre-order of the next-gen Xbox Series X/S. Parcel delivery services are still struggling to keep up with the high volume of shipments, and your order will not arrive on day one of the initial release. We appreciate your patience and will be getting your new console to you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, please contact customer support at shopmyexchange.com/customer-service.

Thank you for shopping with the Exchange.

As always, stay safe.
The Exchange Team

Makes me wonder how long it'll be before we get it. I ordered a Quest 2 3 days after launch and didn't get it till Nov 09, 2020. So...I' guessing we won't get out orders till about 4 weeks as well.
I reached out to customer support shortly before I got this email. She said her notes said shipping date was estimated as 11/11 and to contact them again if I didn't have a shipping notice by then. Let's hope that is accurate.

Me and my brother both failed at Walmart at noon.  I had it in cart and checked out immediately and still didn't get it.  I had all my CC info already in there to so I didn't have to spend time entering it.  This was for local pickup too.

Both my X/S preorders from Walmart arrived yesterday (11/9). Very excited.[attachment=34888:688C4AA1-75D2-439F-9B7F-A8F396A733B7.jpeg]

Refresh

Scheduled delivery:
Tuesday 11/10/2020 by 8:00 pm

Refresh

Scheduled delivery:

Refresh

Scheduled delivery:

Refresh

Scheduled delivery:

I was able to checkout at Walmart for pickup today, by 8pm. Let's see if one is actually there....I didn't really want one....but couldn't stop myself.....I tried too....kinda

Grabbed a play and charge kit at the Gamestop in Blue Springs, MO.

If you have zero impulse control, they had both S and Xs in stock in bundles. Most shocking thing in the bundle is a 2 year extended warranty from Gamestop. Should come in handy if we ever have a toilet paper shortage again.

Series S bundle was an absurd 693 dollara.

I logged in on my laptop and phone app. Went to laptop first added to cart and then proceeded to checkout and no dice, went on my phone right after and was able to checkout through the app for in store pickup. Kinda sucks I didnt realize the store was like 40 mins away but oh well.

I managed to get one of the Microsoft store Series X orders in last night, but with the December delivery date. Has anyone seen their date budge? I'm trying to decide if I should be actively hunting for a console elsewhere, or if Microsoft is gonna surprise me with a much earlier delivery date.... My order currently just says "Pending" without more info.

Grabbed a play and charge kit at the Gamestop in Blue Springs, MO.

If you have zero impulse control, they had both S and Xs in stock in bundles. Most shocking thing in the bundle is a 2 year extended warranty from Gamestop. Should come in handy if we ever have a toilet paper shortage again.

Series S bundle was an absurd 693 dollara.
Gamestop always does those bundles because GameStop gonna GameStop. At least they're pairing them with games people actually want, the PS4 came with Knack and third party accessories.

bread's done
Back