Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I want an X and PS5, if I try Walmart at 3pm tomorrow is my best bet to just have the product pages in separate tabs and keep refreshing? Am I able to apply for a Walmart store CC at checkout to pay (I don’t typically shop at Walmart)?
Walmart is going to slow to a crawl at about 2:59:55 tomorrow and going to glitch like shit no matter if you have 1 tab or 10 tabs open.

I'd recommend adding your credit card to your account now so tomorrow it's already in there - 1 less step. Sometimes it makes you reenter the CCV number sometimes it doesn't.

Grabbed a series s back order, gonna keep trying for an x or PlayStation 5 as well.

I really want a series x, was able to get one in my cart but couldn’t process payment oh well

Xbox Series X & S Pre-Orders - Start Tuesday 9/22 at 8AM PT, 11AM ET
OP, please consider adding a Wiki page to this thread, so we can update it with upcoming Xbox Series S/X stock, tips, etc. Thank you!

Mine gets canceled tomorrow if they don't find one. Guess I'm heading to the closest Target that says it has 10 and if not, the Walmart lottery at 3 EDT.
Is they any idea if the Walmart stuff will be for an online wait and see order, or are they selling units online they have in store?

Mine gets canceled tomorrow if they don't find one. Guess I'm heading to the closest Target that says it has 10 and if not, the Walmart lottery at 3 EDT.
In the same boat with my allfires order. Cancels tomorrow so I'll be trying Walmart at 3.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

D@mn bots.  Got all the way to place the order and it crashed.

What good is having payments and address saved if it makes me enter them again.

OOS.  Walmart online sucks.

I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until it's bundled with a game. Hasn't stopped me from trying every time I hear about availability.

Looks like they removed it completely, that didn't stop me from trying to order it 100x and re entering my card information even though it said it was sold out. I gave it the good fight. Anyone have any luck? 

1. Add to cart
  2. verify captcha
  3. wait...
  4. verify captcha
  5. wait...
  6. Add to cart
  7. verify captcha
  8. wait...
  9. verify captcha
  10. wait...
  11. Add to cart
  12. verify captcha
  13. wait...
  14. verify captcha
  15. wait...
  16. verify captcha
  17. wait...
  18. wait...
  19. Add to cart
  20. verify captcha
  21. wait...
  22. Out of stock. Check out our other holiday deals!
:wall:

I somehow managed to get an X from Walmart. Hit the complete order button, had the spinning circle for what seemed like eternity but it actually went through.

I ended up in the "waiting room" at first as their website just struggled. Made it to cart and made me re-enter address and payment info. Got stuck a few times then moved me to "Review Order" but everytime I would click place order it would revert back to address/payment page.w What a shitty experience.

I mean I have my microsoft preorder still, so I guess here's to hoping the official store of the manufacturer isn't actually a month and a half behind on stock....

Congrats!
Appreciate it! Also managed to get one from the Microsoft store but wanted to get it before Cyperpunk. Don't think I'm going to cancel that one. When it comes in I'll just resell it for what I paid for it to some family looking for a Christmas gift. The price gouging has been ridiculous.

Was able to grab one too via Walmart. During my first refresh it said "Out of Stock" but after another it allowed me to add it to my cart, put in my address & credit card, then submit it. Got a order verification afterwards on the site and my e-mail ... I should be good to go then right? 

Anyways thanks to whoever brought this 12pm sale up, never thought I'd be able to actually get it.

What a joke this entire launch has been for both systems. this is the first time I have ever in my life had a problem getting a system at launch. This whole forced online ordering crap is just pitiful. I see so many people in my local online communities buying two three four of them keeping one and selling the rest. If you're going to price gouge then you should be going without the system, like if you want to sell the only one you buy then cool I'm cool with that but purposely buying two or more systems just to resell you deserve to get punched in the throat

What a joke this entire launch has been for both systems. this is the first time I have ever in my life had a problem getting a system at launch. This whole forced online ordering crap is just pitiful. I see so many people in my local online communities buying two three four of them keeping one and selling the rest. If you're going to price gouge then you should be going without the system, like if you want to sell the only one you buy then cool I'm cool with that but purposely buying two or more systems just to resell you deserve to get punched in the throat
bro, why u mad? there's a pandemic going on, that's why we're forced online. Yeah the scalpers with the bots suck but that's neither microsoft nor sony's fault.

I just hope MS fulfills their direct orders somewhere around the time Cyberpunk launches ... my 1X is boxed up and I really don't want to unbox it just to see how awesome Cyberpunk is ... 

I just hope MS fulfills their direct orders somewhere around the time Cyberpunk launches ... my 1X is boxed up and I really don't want to unbox it just to see how awesome Cyberpunk is ...
TBH I'm fine with waiting for them to finish the next gen upgrades for the game before getting it. People losing their shit over the delays and I'm not even looking forward to the release date since it will be the 'inferior' version lol.

bro, why u mad? there's a pandemic going on, that's why we're forced online. Yeah the scalpers with the bots suck but that's neither microsoft nor sony's fault.
I am a little upset yes. I have seen known junkies in my city selling 2 or 3 "extra" systems in my local marketplaces. They're selling them for $1000 or more and nobody's buying them so they're just literally sitting on them. people who don't even want this system are buying it just cuz they think they can turn around and sell it for more online. Meanwhile the people who actually want one are left out. I simply cannot get an online order to go through either. I've missed out five separate occasions now because, for some reason, the websites either crash or it goes out of stock while I'm checking out. So yeah it does kind of bother me to see people who don't even want the Xbox buying them and just selling it on Facebook or Craigslist. Also it doesn't help that my Xbox one X s*** the bed a couple months back so I've been waiting on the series X. Now I'm stuck playing games like assassin's Creed Valhalla and watch dogs on the one S I have that does work. So yeah there's a lot going on there but this is the internet don't people come here to complain about things and s*** like that?!

bread's done
Back