Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the second time you've replied to a post of mine to defend FedEx. Please make it the last. My experience with FedEx has be anything but good. Sorry you can't handle that.
FedEx is horrible lol. I will say they’re good about paying out insurance claims when their delivery guys trash packages (which is often)

I am waiting for the slim version of the PS5. It's just way too tall/big for me. I do want a Series X though and would have no problem buying a PS5 to trade for a Series X. I was at a local Walmart that got 40 in today and the guy told me people were already waiting in a line outside for them. He also said they are only going to be selling them online now. I think he just meant that store though. Looks like I will be refreshing Best Buy tomorrow and checking there for a PS5. Thanks for the info.

I'm in the same boat. Had a 360 but went PS4 last gen. Honestly have no issues with Sony but a lot of my friends and brother are on Xbox and wouldn't mind getting a Series X. I'll buy that first and will wait for the PS5 to get a remodel. It's so big

for those who havent found a system yet

i literally just walked into a walmart and asked the electronics employee, she turned around, grabbed an xbox from the case and i checked out

said they weren't allowed to display them

If you have a Microsoft store order, apparently if your cancel order button disappeared, it's supposed to mean it will ship within a day or so... We'll see my cancel order button disappeared today

for those who havent found a system yet

i literally just walked into a walmart and asked the electronics employee, she turned around, grabbed an xbox from the case and i checked out

said they weren't allowed to display them
I've asked about ps5's every day this week and they basically laugh at me. I keep hoping this happens to me.

Finally received launch day order of series X. Live really close to original shipping location so I guess I got it faster than normal.

Fedex delivered it to the building next to me though, thank god for good neighbors. Could've easily gone sideways

what if you never had a cancel button?
Dio-The-Last-In-Line-album-cover-web-optimised-820.jpg

I just checked my order that I placed on 12/01, CANCEL button is gone and it has a FEDEX tracking number that shows nothing to track on the Fedex website, atill estimated delivery of 12/23. Checked my credit card and the pre auth from Thursday just dropped. Hoping for a new authorization on Monday and shipping then or next day, I reloaded some to my MS Credit after selling the One X and should be only about $23 left to pay, we will see how it goes.

Sheesh what the heck is going on with my delivery?! I got an update in the morning that it was being delivered today then I get an update again it's being shipped back to Microsoft? I called Fedex and said I have to contact Microsoft. I can't even speak to a live rep with Microsoft, any advice?  :cry:

http://imgur.com/a/FA3tQIO

So close with the series X Gamestop bundle....had it in my cart and all the way in Paypal only for it to go out of stock.

Edit:  And just got one after refreshing a few times.  Maybe it was Cheapy D's cancelled one :).

So close with the series X Gamestop bundle....had it in my cart and all the way in Paypal only for it to go out of stock.

Edit: And just got one after refreshing a few times. Maybe it was Cheapy D's cancelled one :).
Congrats! FWIW Thorbahn runs the CAG Twitter so you can thank him haha

Sheesh what the heck is going on with my delivery?! I got an update in the morning that it was being delivered today then I get an update again it's being shipped back to Microsoft? I called Fedex and said I have to contact Microsoft. I can't even speak to a live rep with Microsoft, any advice? :cry:

http://imgur.com/a/FA3tQIO
Based on the tracking info, I would check to make sure you have the correct address attached to the order. Try calling 1-877-696-7786 if you haven't. It's the number they give you when you're at the cart screen on their store site. Not sure how good it is.

The S I got on the Microsoft store on 11/23 just shipped. Still says 1-5 for estimated delivery but Fedex says the tracking number doesn’t exist yet.

For everyone who got their consoles from Microsoft, did you any one receive rewards points for the purchase. Just curious.

Xbox Series X VICTORY

:360:  Finally was able to check out of the Microsoft Store with an XBox Series X for my nephew. I had been occasionally clicking on the PLACE ORDER button for two days after getting one into my cart:wall: 

This morning I downloaded an app called AutoClicker from SourceForge that allowed automatic clicking on PLACE ORDER button every few seconds. I went out for a few hours to play disc golf and came home to a completed order and an email confirmation. I have not been charged and have not received an email with shipping information.

The auto clicker was working for me but now its not. Says out of stock and won't let me click order again despite being in cart.

I put this in the ps5 thread and figured it should be here also[attachment=35080:CFEADDEC-A234-46EC-974C-F1DE704E7F16.png]

According to popfindr there are no Xbox series x or ps5 within 100 miles of me. I wonder if Best Buy is just hiding stock or these will be available for pickup in a week, or there’s just nothing around.

I am about to give up. Middle of night here in my timezone and I have work early. I'm starting to get desperate trying to score a Series X but life gets in the way...

529 bundle showed add to cart. I clicked it and a survey screen came up. I declined and it now says coming soon.

Just got this message when trying to add it again

This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.

bread's done
Back