Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Their system is a mess; I stopped bothering with them TBH. Walmart was pretty short and sweet, whether you were able to get one or not. Trying to fulfill inventory from store pick-up with an item like this was the dumbest thing Best Buy could have done. And it's sad we all damn well know it was so they could save on shipping these to homes.
It put you at the mercy of what your local stores had in stock. Either mine didn't have that much in Southern California or I am just too slow even though I clicked checkout as fast as I possibly could.

Lol that's fucked; mine was from the 11/10 launch. They might be filling them regionally from where they arrive then.
Yeah, thats bs... This was upper Midwest... Saw another person from Ohio area that ordered on 12/1 get it shipped the same time as me...

Ha... Just checked my WalShart order I put thru an hour again... Cancelled... Didn't order more than 1 from Walmart.... So... Oversold I guess?

What does this mean on BB?

"This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again."
Wish they'd at least tell me what this extra step is so that I can do it. Apparently, the step isn't to click the "Add to Cart" button over and over again.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.
Please try again."

Wish they'd at least tell me what this extra step is so that I can do it. Apparently, the step isn't to click the "Add to Cart" button over and over again.
You have to be in the queue before you can add the item to cart.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Based on the tracking info, I would check to make sure you have the correct address attached to the order. Try calling 1-877-696-7786 if you haven't. It's the number they give you when you're at the cart screen on their store site. Not sure how good it is.
Just my luck, they sent it back to Microsoft with no explanation. So frustrating when I successfully ordered a month ago only for it to be stopped and returned.

Please try again."

Keep an eye on mine took about 30-40 mins but then went through.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Best buy must have inventory they are dropping in waves. If you get one they gent sent to the store later on this week.

It put you at the mercy of what your local stores had in stock. Either mine didn't have that much in Southern California or I am just too slow even though I clicked checkout as fast as I possibly could.
But that’s not even it. They still have to ship it to the stores. So maybe they allocate 2 or 3 to each store to “be fair” and that is what caused the cluster fuck this morning.

Got a series S off the store on my series x. The trick? Add to wishlist and keep spamming to add to cart. Worked after a few minutes.

I've a family member that needed a S.

My backordered Xbox Series S from the Microsoft Store finally shipped (from Wisconsin Kentucky) via UPS.

Ordered:  November 18
Cancel Button Disappeared:  December 15
Shipped:  December 16

Delivered:  December 18

Amazon had series X in stock at 8:39 a.m. Pacific time. I woke up at 9 a.m.😐 I had no advanced warning so I can't feel too bad about it. The wait continues.

Yep, my FedEx order keeps getting bumped ... now Friday. Oh well, as long as it gets here in one piece ...
Mine changed to 'Pending' last night and still hasn't had an updated since early Tuesday morning. It's going to suck if it got lost because it's not like these are easily replaceable right now (unless MS has held back stock for their store orders and can send a replacement).

There was just 3 quick rounds of drops on Walmart's website.  I got an order in for a Series X to be delivered Jan. 9.

FedEx dropped off my MS Store order ... looked like it tried to escape its box from the inside, luckily the actual Series X box looks intact. Definitely not the same shipping method as whomever mentioned the specially made Xbox shipping box. Now the question remains ... wait til Christmas or set up now 🤔

FedEx dropped off my MS Store order ... looked like it tried to escape its box from the inside, luckily the actual Series X box looks intact. Definitely not the same shipping method as whomever mentioned the specially made Xbox shipping box. Now the question remains ... wait til Christmas or set up now
Well, the MS store sale started today so I think that's a sign. ;)

Sorry if this was answered 47 times. Ii ordered a series s from Walmart today with an arrival date of Jan 13. Is that pretty accurate in everone's experience? I ask because I'm moving on the 7th. Also, I didn't see a way to change the shipping address or change to store pickup after the order was placed. Does anyone know how to handle that? Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this was answered 47 times. Ii ordered a series s from Walmart today with an arrival date of Jan 13. Is that pretty accurate in everone's experience? I ask because I'm moving on the 7th. Also, I didn't see a way to change the shipping address or change to store pickup after the order was placed. Does anyone know how to handle that? Thanks in advance.
I would just cancel it if I were you. Series S are going to be easy peasy to get. They have been in stock at Walmart since 3pm today and still are.

You can call and ask them or tell them the address to ship it to instead.

My Xbox Series X I got an order in via Walmart Dec 15th will be coming in on Saturday!
Congrats. I was hoping to find an x but settled on the s. Hopefully 6 months from now it will calm down and I'll snag an x then upgrade the TV also

Lucky break, congrats. I have one for pick-up (hopefully) tomorrow but with all the snow that dropped in the area, I got my fingers crossed they actually get delivered to the store on time.
Thanks now the only problem is I realize how bad our old TV is and good luck on getting yours. Hopefully it comes earlier than expected.

My Best Buy curbside pickup Series X order from this Tuesday was ready a day early. Grabbed it this morning. Note that if you're doing curbside pickup, it's open at 8 a.m. before the store opens at 10 a.m.

If you ordered at Walmart within the last couple of days, the CS rep I talked to on the phone told me expect your CC to get charged within 48 hours and for consoles to ship shortly after. The Jan 9th or 12th or whatever date you are given is just a window.  That's what I was told so take that info as you will.

Just got my Series X from the MS website. 

Originally, it said it was to be delivered by 01/05.

"Merry Christmas, Harry"...  "Happy Chanukkah, Marv"!

Eh, so my Gamestop X Series is now in FedEx limbo.  Was supposedly going to be delivered on Wednesday according to FedEx (which was doubtful anyway), but now I have the dreaded "Estimated delivery date: Pending."  My bet is that I'm not getting this console before Christmas.

Eh, so my Gamestop X Series is now in FedEx limbo. Was supposedly going to be delivered on Wednesday according to FedEx (which was doubtful anyway), but now I have the dreaded "Estimated delivery date: Pending." My bet is that I'm not getting this console before Christmas.
When was the last updated location? I'm in the same exact boat and mine hasn't be updated since 4am Tuesday morning.

When was the last updated location? I'm in the same exact boat and mine hasn't be updated since 4am Tuesday morning.
Never had an updated location :(. Basically just has "Shipment information sent to FedEx."

I was surprised to see that it even mentioned delivery on Wednesday as I ordered on Saturday.

yea, weird.  maybe it was just a bluff so people are not upset when they may or may not show up before christmas.

Arrives by Fri, Jan 8(Package 1 of 1)

​

Preparing orderTracking available soon

bread's done
Back