Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
got in for one at walmart.  had to refresh a bunch of times and had to enter my security code for my credit card two times for some odd reason

Can I return the unopened game in the bundle somewhere for store credit? I think Target has allowed me to do that before.
Good luck. My understanding is that retailers have gotten savvy about this practice, and will either take less off a bundled-item return, or refuse to take it altogether.

So, kinda in shock, but I just got an Series X with All Access through Walmart.com. Time of purchase 8:38 pm EST.[attachment=35197:Screenshot_20210121-204421.png]

My order went through at BB but was kind of a mess. While selecting different locations in my area I got it in my cart, but for a store more than 400 miles away in a different state (same city name)! Then had my bank decline at first and got a call from fraud prevention. Then while on the phone with them popped up again and got my order to go through.

I ordered a ps5 bundle for my cousin today morning in kohls and then I ordered the xbox series x bundle myself. They cancel my xbox series x order....It seems they only let one person order one next-gen console.

Here is the message they sent me

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we couldn't complete your online order #.

You will not be charged for this order. Any Gift Cards or Kohl's Cash applied to this order will be credited back within the next two days. Since the order did not process, no Kohl's Cash has been accrued.

Contact us toll-free at 1-888-890-1755 for further assistance placing a new order.

ITEMS IN YOUR ORDER:
Xbox Series X 1 TB Gaming Console & Headset Bundle with Marvel's Avengers & Madden NFL 21
Color: Black, Si

I ordered a ps5 bundle for my cousin today morning in kohls and then I ordered the xbox series x bundle myself. They cancel my xbox series x order....It seems they only let one person order one next-gen console.

Here is the message they sent me

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we couldn't complete your online order #.

You will not be charged for this order. Any Gift Cards or Kohl's Cash applied to this order will be credited back within the next two days. Since the order did not process, no Kohl's Cash has been accrued.

Contact us toll-free at 1-888-890-1755 for further assistance placing a new order.

ITEMS IN YOUR ORDER:
Xbox Series X 1 TB Gaming Console & Headset Bundle with Marvel's Avengers & Madden NFL 21
Color: Black, Si
Which is complete crap. They are not the same item. You should be able to order one of each, no problem.

that was dumb. People can afford two next gen consoles walmart! We're not all scalpers.
Yes...extremely agree!!!.Kohl’s bundle is not good actually to be honest with two Xbox one game and a terrible headset for $650 . But still I rather buy from retailer instead of scalpers anyway ...

Target had a bunch in stock for in-store pickup, but I went through the checkout process and they were sold out. I was able to get one with two day shipping. These bastards better not disappoint me!

Just got a series x to go through for shipping on target app[attachment=35205:8E519E31-CF68-4207-AF9A-7A6941A659E6.jpeg]

Anyone else do the 34.99 all access? I pulled the trigger on Wal-Mart this morning. Its a little more expensive but I don’t have to hunt one down now at least.

Just curious about if it breaks or anything. Is it under warranty? 

Anyone else do the 34.99 all access? I pulled the trigger on Wal-Mart this morning. Its a little more expensive but I don’t have to hunt one down now at least.

It really isn't a bad choice if you are gonna buy GPU anyway.

without tax:

35x24 = 840

Series X = 500

GP = 24x15 = 360

but paying full price for GP for us CAGs is paimful.

The one thing that would put me over is if you don't get charged tax on the 35. Do you?

It really isn't a bad choice if you are gonna buy GPU anyway.

without tax:

35x24 = 840

Series X = 500

GP = 24x15 = 360

but paying full price for GP for us CAGs is paimful.

The one thing that would put me over is if you don't get charged tax on the 35. Do you?
It ended up being 36.xx a month, said 1.36 tax a month. Seems to be almost the same price within 20 bucks to me. Im tired of looking for them in store also. Looks like you can pay it off early too.

i know msrp isnt cag worthy, but at this point it just worked because it was in stock.

In CAG style, I did get to apply my $15.22 in Target Circle credits and will convert my Capital One points to pay off the transaction.

Same warranty as if you just buy it outright....1 year. So, if it dies 13 months in, yes you will still need to finish paying it off even through its does not work.
I did All Access, well aware of the warranty and price. I am in, and plan to stay in, the game pass ecosystem, so the "full price" for the system and game pass does not bother me....well worth the price in my opinion.

Same warranty as if you just buy it outright....1 year. So, if it dies 13 months in, yes you will still need to finish paying it off even through its does not work.
I did All Access, well aware of the warranty and price. I am in, and plan to stay in, the game pass ecosystem, so the "full price" for the system and game pass does not bother me....well worth the price in my opinion.
Same. I ran out of my 1 dollar upgrades and Im paying 14.99 a month anyway and its still worth it.

i was almost shocked when I saw it available too, I just pulled the trigger right away. Said I had 15 minutes. Figure its only 20 a month more and now I don’t have to hunt one down. Plus I can just pay it off early anyway.

The extra year of warranty on my credit card is very important to me. I assumed that this would be covered for a full 24 months but guess I’m wrong.

Any idea if the consoles we’re waiting to pick up at Best Buy might arrive sooner than the estimated Saturday of this week?

Any idea if the consoles we’re waiting to pick up at Best Buy might arrive sooner than the estimated Saturday of this week?
I don't have too much experience with Best Buy but with other companies, I'd say yes there is a chance it will arrive sooner. Hell, I ordered a Super 64 off of AliExpress that ships from China 2 weeks ago and it showed up in the mail yesterday despite an estimated date arrival January 31st-February 14th.

I want to second the dude earlier that recommended the Octoshop plugin for chrome. It works great. Got an alert on it Friday at 4pm that Bestbuy had xsx back in stock and ten minutes later I had one. Supposed to pick it up on Thursday the 28th.

My All Access console shipped from Gamestop last night with a scheduled delivery of Wednesday.  I'd wager the All Access units were easier to get for the people who actually want to get the system to play because the scalpers don't want to sign up for a line of credit and/or their bots aren't set up to go through that process. 

My All Access console shipped from Gamestop last night with a scheduled delivery of Wednesday. I'd wager the All Access units were easier to get for the people who actually want to get the system to play because the scalpers don't want to sign up for a line of credit and/or their bots aren't set up to go through that process.
That was my thought also. Who wants a 2 year pay off to scalp plus buy 2 years of all access. I want one for my daughter and myself. We still have a launch xone.

It actually still works fine and Ive had 0 glitches starting cyberpunk

That was my thought also. Who wants a 2 year pay off to scalp plus buy 2 years of all access. I want one for my daughter and myself. We still have a launch xone.

It actually still works fine and Ive had 0 glitches starting cyberpunk
actually... this gives me an idea. Does the GPU come separately on a card?

And at what point in the process do you get the option to just pay all of it instead of 35 a month.

Maybe I can sell the GPU for a small loss and get the series x at around 510, 520.

bread's done
Back