Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
actually... this gives me an idea. Does the GPU come separately on a card?

And at what point in the process do you get the option to just pay all of it instead of 35 a month.

Maybe I can sell the GPU for a small loss and get the series x at around 510, 520.
looks like it is connected to the console

To redeem during initial setup:
As you set up your new console, you’ll be prompted to redeem the Digital Direct offers that come with it. If you decide not to redeem them then, the offers remain on the console until they’re redeemed.

To redeem after setup in Settings app:
Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview of and redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.
Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Full Library, and then look under Available offers to see your offers.

actually... this gives me an idea. Does the GPU come separately on a card?

And at what point in the process do you get the option to just pay all of it instead of 35 a month.

Maybe I can sell the GPU for a small loss and get the series x at around 510, 520.
Yeah I didnt get like a separate email. I just hope there is no issues linking it to my gamer profile

The weird thing is there is no like sales tax on the console or i just dont see it. Says 1.36 tax a month. Thats like 35 bucks. I dont see sales tax on the 499 console anywhere in my welcome email

Yeah I didnt get like a separate email. I just hope there is no issues linking it to my gamer profile
it specifically says if you have a year or more left on your ultimate, you won't be able to redeem it until you get under that year left. part of the 3 year limit.

Any idea if the consoles we’re waiting to pick up at Best Buy might arrive sooner than the estimated Saturday of this week?
If history is to be repeated sometimes sooner and sometimes later. If it’s later they send a canned response they’ll cancel your order on a specific date if not in stock. Don’t worry they won’t actually cancel your order.

Anyone know why All Access doesn’t like me? Does Walmart or that system automatically decline you if they’re out of stock? My credit score and all of that is up to snuff. Weird!

Then again I only want it because of FOMO. This is a sign right?....right?!

Was trying for 30 mintues but my payment was not processed. Anyone know what websites you can redirect shipping in case someone wants one. I know Gamestop and Target do not allow you to change shipping addresses. Perhaps we could form a group that helps others.

Bestbuy is sadly doing only store pickups and Amazon is almost impossible to buy from. Guess there is no good way to help people get the consoles besides buying them and selling them at cost at Facebook. Made $20 in certificates at Bestbuy and made a parent's kids day five times. Feels good man.

I successfully placed an order with Costco for the Series X with extra controller bundle. My card got charged, so hopefully they don't cancel it...

Best buy cancelled my series x order I had placed for a family member, love when theres an "automatd system error". Im sure others here have had that. Idk why i bothered with best buy

Picked up my Xbox Series X from Best Buy this morning. Next to doing the Xbox Gold to Gamepass upgrade are there any must have accessories or games?

Picked up my Xbox Series X from Best Buy this morning. Next to doing the Xbox Gold to Gamepass upgrade are there any must have accessories or games?
Joining Microsoft Rewards and buying rechargeable batteries. If you like Forza Horizon 4 on game pass, some of the DLC is on sale.

Just checked Microsoft Rewards, looks great and I'll definitely sign up for it! I was planning on getting this Insignia™ - Play & Charge Kit for Xbox Series X as it had good ratings. Thanks for the heads up about Forza, will take a look at the DLC that's on sale also.

Joining Microsoft Rewards and buying rechargeable batteries. If you like Forza Horizon 4 on game pass, some of the DLC is on sale.

Is there a stock alert/checker extension that I could add to Firefox for when stores get the Series X/S? I'm in the market a Series S and would like to keep an eye out while browsing.

Also kube00 posted this info in the 2021 Thrift Store Thread (Shopping Discussions forum):

I'll had to post pics but keep an eye at your local GW for Xbox Stuff. I saw a sealed Series S for $199

I guess there have been a few others that have found them in Washington and Oregon

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/372884-2021-thrift-store-thread-share-your-findings-here/?p=14371734

Is there a stock alert/checker extension that I could add to Firefox for when stores get the Series X/S? I'm in the market a Series S and would like to keep an eye out while browsing.

Also kube00 posted this info in the 2021 Thrift Store Thread (Shopping Discussions forum):

I'll had to post pics but keep an eye at your local GW for Xbox Stuff. I saw a sealed Series S for $199

I guess there have been a few others that have found them in Washington and Oregon

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/372884-2021-thrift-store-thread-share-your-findings-here/?p=14371734
Twitter and Octoshop are the way. Just use Chrome if Octoshop doesn't work with Firefox

I follow Wario64 on Twitter so I'll go ahead and download the app on my phone. Octoshop isn't available for Firefox so I'll use Chrome strictly for that. Thanks!
Follow and turn on notifications for PS5/Xbox Restock they don't post all the game deals like wario64. PS5 in store restocks is good to.

Follow and turn on notifications for PS5/Xbox Restock they don't post all the game deals like wario64. PS5 in store restocks is good to.
it seems Octopus didn't have alert for costco...Do you know any other extension in Google Chrome for alerting Costco for restocking? Wario64 is good but he posts all the games deal which makes me wake up so early....lol

Between Rockstar Energy promotional codes ($266) and cashing out $300 from bing rewards I have enough to buy a Series X from Microsoft. All I need now is for it to come in stock before my credit expires. Fingers crossed

How does one order from MS store? I have no idea if I'm at the right page but it won't take me to a page that looks like a buying page...regardless of it being in stock or not....it just goes to a list of features and list of four other retailers which all says out of stock, bit MS store isn't listed or it doesn't do anything

How does one order from MS store? I have no idea if I'm at the right page but it won't take me to a page that looks like a buying page...regardless of it being in stock or not....it just goes to a list of features and list of four other retailers which all says out of stock, bit MS store isn't listed or it doesn't do anything
https://www.xbox.com/en-us/configure/8wj714n3rbtl

It’ll be here whenever they restock.

Someone has posted this before and it’s what I’ve been using to check stock at MS ever since. So much easier than trying to find it manually on the site. The only thing that I want to know now is how do I get my 7% Bing cash back once I see it in stock? I guess add it to cart and then go back to my cart through the rewards page maybe?

My Walmart order shipped and should be here Friday, up from scheduled next Tuesday. A pleasant surprise.
Still waiting on mine to ship from Wal-Mart. Mine had a date of next Saturday (2/6), so I'm hoping it gets to me by mid-next week

I think USPS is officially worse than Fedex now. My console was sent Priority Mail weeks ago and it hasn't moved at all beyond the first facility scan since then. They can't help at all when you call them (which can take hours to get someone on the phone and then a few days to get them to call you back), they just tell you that they're backed up even though the holidays are over and to basically fuck off.
USPS was neutered before the election...I had Christmas gifts for family show up in January.

I think USPS is officially worse than Fedex now. My console was sent Priority Mail weeks ago and it hasn't moved at all beyond the first facility scan since then. They can't help at all when you call them (which can take hours to get someone on the phone and then a few days to get them to call you back), they just tell you that they're backed up even though the holidays are over and to basically fuck off.
I work for the post office and were slammed still... mandated 12 hour days 7 days a week... the mail legit feels like it’s never stopping... it’s ridiculous at the moment... hopefully shit fixes itself soon

I work for the post office and were slammed still... mandated 12 hour days 7 days a week... the mail legit feels like it’s never stopping... it’s ridiculous at the moment... hopefully shit fixes itself soon
Didn't the government say no overtime or did Joe Biden change that?

You can thank Trump for that.

bread's done
Back