Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't the government say no overtime or did Joe Biden change that?
Sorry lol, I havent been on. Just saw this. Its funny how the politicized no overtime, but I’ve workd an average of 20 hours of OT forced a week since June. At least at mystation. My managers said screw DeJoy, were getting the mail delivered.

The USPS loses money because it has promised excessive pensions to employees that it can no longer support with mail volume having dropped by almost half in the last 20 years Nothing to do with having to deliver to rural areas. If there’s a specific type of delivery that loses them a lot of money it’s international mail because agreements made with the UN force the USPS to take a few cents for delivering a package that comes from a low cost country like China.
The pension part is completely false. But its not the Post Office thread so ill leave it there.

Ordered mine the previous Thursday (1/21) from yours and received it exactly in one week (1/28).
My Wal Mart order actually came 4 days early. Was an All Access Bundle. Setup was so easy. Logged into my account and claimed my 2 years of Game Pass Ultimate,

also if you pay more on it, it lowers what you owe a month.

My Wal Mart order actually came 4 days early. Was an All Access Bundle. Setup was so easy. Logged into my account and claimed my 2 years of Game Pass Ultimate,

also if you pay more on it, it lowers what you owe a month.
If you pay extra on an interest-free loan, there isn't much hope for you.

because you have no games to play on it?
I got my Series X 2 weeks ago and literally the only game I've played is Skyrim (using the unlock fps mode).

I had a One X but the value on those is still so high, it makes selling the One X to get the Series X so worth it. Sold mine for almost $300. Did the same thing with my RX480 when I got a 3060ti (I sold my old card for $4 less than I bought it for 4 years ago). Looking for PS5 now simply because what I can get for my PS4 Pro.

So yeah there's not a lot of reason game-wise to jump into next gen, but old tech is still so valuable right now it's so worth upgrading if you can.

Series S in stock right now at Best Buy. 8:55 AM EST. Had one in cart, but decided to wait for an X.

*EDIT* Might be almost gone already. Went back after my post, and all my local store pick-up options are now gone.

Series S in stock right now at Best Buy. 8:55 AM EST. Had one in cart, but decided to wait for an X.

*EDIT* Might be almost gone already. Went back after my post, and all my local store pick-up options are now gone.
Still in stock by me.

Any word on when Microsoft will get a restock? I’ve had the money sitting in my Microsoft account since December to buy, but haven’t seen a restock yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jump from the One X to the Series X has been awesome. Yes, lack of games hurt, as usually a Forza is close to launch to show off the new hardware, but Immortals Fenyx Rising plays so much better on the Series X as does Valhalla. 

Forza Horizon 4....on an OLED, jaw dropping, but the formula is stale for me. Control....holy wowsers, great game.

Any word on when Microsoft will get a restock? I’ve had the money sitting in my Microsoft account since December to buy, but haven’t seen a restock yet?
I'm in the same boat. I've got ~$500 in rewards and discounted gift cards sitting on my account, just waiting for Microsoft Store to have Xbox Series X in stock.

I'm in the same boat. I've got ~$500 in rewards and discounted gift cards sitting on my account, just waiting for Microsoft Store to have Xbox Series X in stock.
I’ve got $566 expiring between April 12-26 so I feel your pain. I’ve been checking the site constantly with no luck

I don't think my $$$ expire, I hope not!
If it’s credit from gift cards, loaded via credit card, etc. then it won’t expire. If it’s promotional, i.e. rockstar can codes or MS rewards points redemptions then the credit will expire 90 days from redemption. You can check your credit balance and it will tell you if any is expiring and when. If you check via the web you have to click on “details” to see the expiring balances

If it’s credit from gift cards, loaded via credit card, etc. then it won’t expire. If it’s promotional, i.e. rockstar can codes or MS rewards points redemptions then the credit will expire 90 days from redemption. You can check your credit balance and it will tell you if any is expiring and when. If you check via the web you have to click on “details” to see the expiring balances
Thanks, I think I’m good. These were discount gift cards I purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Series X in-stock alert today, 45 minutes before my work shift was over. Of course it happened to be for the Microsoft online store. And of course they were gone by the time I was out and could access the store. Last time series x was in stock at MS before today was the 9th I believe. That’s a long time between restocks

Didn't want to buy a bundle but I'm tired of waiting and had gamestop trade in to use. Hope to get lucky and find gamestop that allows return of bundle items

The jump from the One X to the Series X has been awesome. Yes, lack of games hurt, as usually a Forza is close to launch to show off the new hardware, but Immortals Fenyx Rising plays so much better on the Series X as does Valhalla.

Forza Horizon 4....on an OLED, jaw dropping, but the formula is stale for me. Control....holy wowsers, great game.
Man I wish I felt the same. I have both the One X and the Series X and I can't help but think the Series X is just a giant paperweight for me. I just don't see the justification for purchasing this system when there aren't console exclusives that really take advantage of the power.
Full disclaimer: I don't have valhalla, watch dogs. I have an unplayed Fenyx Rising, so maybe I should try that. Also Cyberass 2077 plays much better on it but I don't think that game is very inspiring either lol.

I'm just waiting on Halo Infinite... I hope I'm happy with my purchase by then.

I think the quality of life upgrade of SSD, and even minor frame rate improvements have been a life changer. Most of that benefit could have been realized if they had just used SATA 3 and a standard SSD in the last gen though. But I'm glad to have it now.

a sata SSD standard on PS5/XSX should have been the option; then the user could upgrade the 1tb base offering to 2tb, 4tb, 8tb themselves.    then NVME could have been for PS5Pro/XSX+ or later; I would have preferred the money go towards GPU/CPU/RAM than NVME.    NVME size storage upgrades now are just too pricey to be worth it.  

a sata SSD standard on PS5/XSX should have been the option; then the user could upgrade the 1tb base offering to 2tb, 4tb, 8tb themselves. then NVME could have been for PS5Pro/XSX+ or later; I would have preferred the money go towards GPU/CPU/RAM than NVME. NVME size storage upgrades now are just too pricey to be worth it.
I gotta think some of that is planned so by the time the “slim” is available (usually 3 years into the cycle), NVME will be cheap enough so that you can have 2TB at the same price point.

I don’t know real world performance but being able to say they have the latest in storage tech was important.

bread's done
Back