Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed a order from walmart 2 days ago...and walmart just sent me a email today then my order got cancelled...I never order Xbox Series X before...

Unfortunately, our credit and fraud avoidance team flagged this order as unusual, so we had to cancel. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Don't worry - you weren't charged for the order. Any temporary holds will be removed within 10 business days, in accordance with your bank's policy.

What's next? We recommend you double-check your payment information and then try placing a new order.
Had they actually placed a pending charge on your account?

Finally just bought a Series X through all access.  Boo for paying close to full price for the console and 2 years of Game Pass, but yay for actually being able to buy the console itself for not a big markup.

What this has really done is cap the price for a scalper at below $840.

I was still able to get a Series S through Costco. Already have Series X on the 4k living room TV. Going to sell my X1X and replace it with the Series S. Should be almost an equal swap.

Series x gamestop, 2 pm EST, pro early access. Looks like all access with 2 year gamespass included

My wife got me a Series X for my BD but i already have a very good PC, should I sell it? Have used the console twice but all those gamepass games i can play on my PC already.

My wife got me a Series X for my BD but i already have a very good PC, should I sell it? Have used the console twice but all those gamepass games i can play on my PC already.
If you know you likely have no need for it, it's still a good time to sell since the demand is there.

The remaining advantages would be backwards compatibility if you have some old 360/OG Xbox games that work with it, or if "Play Anywhere" is appealing to you. Maybe your PC is in one spot at a desk, and your console is at a living room TV and you like the idea of bouncing between them sometimes.

Otherwise I suppose you could as long as it also won't incur relationship damage :p

I too, got an X at Best Buy.  I was taking a nap and looked at my twitter alerts when I woke up.  Surprised I was able to get one 45 minutes after I received the alerts.

I checked just to see if the X was available and was able to order one from best buy.

Then I cancelled it remembering I haven't even touched my Series S

I too, got an X at Best Buy. I was taking a nap and looked at my twitter alerts when I woke up. Surprised I was able to get one 45 minutes after I received the alerts.
It was just over an hour from the initial tweet for me. I was out. I really didn't think it would work but it did.

I’ve got a question for anyone that got a series x through all access. Are the two years of game pass automatically added to your account, or are they the redemption codes you can use at any time or even resell? Thanks!

I was able to secure a Series X at retail through the MS preview program.  I already have a Series X, so I won't be needing it.  I'm making a listing for it, but if anyone is interested at purchasing it at retail(at no added cost), please PM me.  Would hate for it to go to waste.

I’ve got a question for anyone that got a series x through all access. Are the two years of game pass automatically added to your account, or are they the redemption codes you can use at any time or even resell? Thanks!
It's a menu item for you to claim. Mine is still waiting to be claimed when my sub gets under one year remaining, the three year cap is real.

I was able to secure a Series X at retail through the MS preview program. I already have a Series X, so I won't be needing it. I'm making a listing for it, but if anyone is interested at purchasing it at retail(at no added cost), please PM me. Would hate for it to go to waste.
Still available if anyone is interested. One day left to redeem.

Still enjoying my Series X, but gotta be on the lookout for the S now.  I jumped on the kickstarter for the xScreen.  Looks like a good way to take Xbox on the go.

Seeing the "add to cart" button is like seeing a unicorn. Not having $500 is like not having a camera to document/prove you saw the unicorn.

Not going to lie, I would buy an Xbox Series S instead; if an external disc drive could be used. Probably should scrape up the money for a 4K monitor or TV. Keeping up with technology is tough.

For those that want a Xbox Series S (available now at Best Buy) and have a Chase Credit card, you can get 10% back (up to $35) on Best Buy purchases, today only.

Last day7/15/2021
Offer Details

Earn 10% back on all of your Best Buy purchases until a $35.00 back maximum is reached.

Visit the Best Buy Homepage to shop online or find a location near you.

Offer expires 7/15/2021. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Disclaimer

Chase is only responsible for posting the statement credit to your account based on the data it receives from its third-party service provider. It is possible that a merchant may split your purchase into multiple transactions. In this case you may only receive your statement credit on the first transaction amount. If this occurs, please call the number on the back of your card. The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase's receipt of this information.

Out of stock now, but Best Buy has started selling Series X/S refurbs:

Would you buy a refurb to save a few bucks?

Best Buy:

$450 - Xbox Series X Refurb (Out of Stock)

$270 - Xbox Series S Refurb (Out of Stock)

Out of stock now, but Best Buy has started selling Series X/S refurbs:

Would you buy a refurb to save a few bucks?

Best Buy:

$270 - Xbox Series X Refurb (Out of Stock)

$450 - Xbox Series S Refurb (Out of Stock)
Haha! You need to flip those prices. :p That Series S is hanging in there in stock. I'm surprised it's been up that long. I've been debating all night on it. I've pledged to the xscreen, but it's still several months away and no hurry to get the console.

Haha! You need to flip those prices. :p That Series S is hanging in there in stock. I'm surprised it's been up that long. I've been debating all night on it. I've pledged to the xscreen, but it's still several months away and no hurry to get the console.
Oh, haha. Fixed, lol. Didn't know about the xScreen. Just googled it and whoa, that looks really nice.

Oh, haha. Fixed, lol. Didn't know about the xScreen. Just googled it and whoa, that looks really nice.
I went for the console. No telling if it'll become common again any time soon. Supply for everything is random these days.

I've got a Series X, but an S with the xscreen would be nice for taking places. 1 power cord and a controller is all you need.

I went for the console. No telling if it'll become common again any time soon. Supply for everything is random these days.

I've got a Series X, but an S with the xscreen would be nice for taking places. 1 power cord and a controller is all you need.
It just went out of stock. Totally agree, for traveling purposes, S+xScreen would be really nice.

I had a XSX that's supposed to be ready for pickup Thursday. Ordered it last week at best buy. It's not on my credit card statement anymore but still showing as pick up for Thursday. Probably getting canceled?

bread's done
Back