Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment the controller is back up for preorder on Microsoft's site. Just snuck one in.

UPDATE : looks to be out of stock again. Add to cart if you can and spam the save for later, add to cart, at a later date. Been trying for the last few days and it finally went through.

At the moment the controller is back up for preorder on Microsoft's site. Just snuck one in.

UPDATE : looks to be out of stock again. Add to cart if you can and spam the save for later, add to cart, at a later date. Been trying for the last few days and it finally went through.
Does Microsoft store charge purchases to the credit card right away or until the item ships?

I want that controller too, but fuck $200 + the $549 for the console is a tough pill to swallow.

Not to mention I would never use the controller anyways lol

Has anyone had luck getting a Series X from Gamestop? Maybe local in store inventory instead of online ordering?
My roommate picked up a Series S in-store about 8 weeks ago when GS tweeted they got some X and S in. He told me the X sold out fast that same day but the S didn't.

Seems like it's a GameStop pro exclusive? If I go pro now would I be able to preorder it or will I still be blocked from buying it lol. fuckin GameStop

fuck gamestop. Needed to be pro. Gave me an error to pay for pro with 5 different credit cards. Button live the entire time Finally goes thru and it sells out seconds later. Just wasted $15 ill never use pro

fuck gamestop. Needed to be pro. Gave me an error to pay for pro with 5 different credit cards. Button live the entire time Finally goes thru and it sells out seconds later. Just wasted $15 ill never use pro
Not much of a Gamestop shopper nor a CAG if you shop at GS but don't have Pro. They give you a complimentary $5 GC every month. That's 60 dollars in store credit for the year if you use them each month.

Not much of a Gamestop shopper nor a CAG if you shop at GS but don't have Pro. They give you a complimentary $5 GC every month. That's 60 dollars in store credit for the year if you use them each month.
The $5 just brings the price down on most stuff to retail and you can’t use it on sale or clearance items. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. Their prices for new usually arent ever anything special and i never buy used.

You can get custom amounts for some gift cards, including Xbox digital gift cards, in store at the register.

So if you ever aren't sure what to use it on, just go ask for a $5 Xbox digital gift card and use it on that, then save it for later for a digital sale, controller, console, etc.

Just now finding out about this... did Gamestop send any emails out like they have done in the past for Pro early access? I got nothing and I am Pro. Pretty irritated to just find out about this when I usually get 2 or 3 Gamestop emails a day, at the least.

Just now finding out about this... did Gamestop send any emails out like they have done in the past for Pro early access? I got nothing and I am Pro. Pretty irritated to just find out about this when I usually get 2 or 3 Gamestop emails a day, at the least.
Same here. I just got my Pro membership a couple of weeks ago to increase my chances on their PS5 drops, but now I kind of want to get one of these Halo editions.

I have 2x Series X, so I really don’t want to have to swap one. I had the Halo version in my cart today, but decided to give it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a push notification via the Gamestop app

Same here. I just got my Pro membership a couple of weeks ago to increase my chances on their PS5 drops, but now I kind of want to get one of these Halo editions.
Good luck with getting a PS5! Have really enjoyed mine.

Yeah I was holding out for a special edition series X, hoping I can find a way to get one of these before they are gone forever. I really like the design on this one.

I got a push notification via the Gamestop app
Thanks for that info. Guess I should turn notifications back on for that app. They just tend to drive me crazy, lol.

I have so much unused MS store credit from this IDK what to use it on. Figured by the time Xbox Series Ultimate X comes out I'll just get the system free lol.

Good luck with getting a PS5! Have really enjoyed mine.

Yeah I was holding out for a special edition series X, hoping I can find a way to get one of these before they are gone forever. I really like the design on this one.

Thanks for that info. Guess I should turn notifications back on for that app. They just tend to drive me crazy, lol.
Thanks I was lucky enough to score one from Amazon last week. I didn't even expect it because I was camped out for thee Wal Mart drop before I saw a notification that Amazon just dropped units. It allowed me add to cart then check out within seconds. I had to keep checking my email to make sure I didn't get a cancellation notice or something.

Still hunting the Halo console, but just a heads up that Amazon UK canceled my Halo controller order. Feels like a Monday.

I was hoping to get that halo console as well, but no luck. Kinda blows my mind that they are releasing a LE console right now when even regular consoles are being released in LE-like quantities

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_20210903-102519_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Well this fu**king sucks, now I hope Microsoft makes a ton of these controllers
Hopefully, but the Gears elite controllers were pretty hard to find after preorders went away.

Not sure about Amazon. I've had the halo console page up since they put it up. It's always said currently unavailable. Yesterday when I refreshed it, the page became the normal Xbox series x/s page

Yes, I noticed that they changed the page a little and figured the bots may have beaten me to it. Sounds like there is still some hope.

bread's done
Back