Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had any progress on their Target Halo Xbox order? I received shipping confirmation on Saturday and was charged, but Fedex tracking still shows they haven't received the package and the estimated delivery date is next Monday.
Yeah mine seems to be shipping normally. Estimated delivery Wednesday

My GameStop order was in a town 30 minutes away yesterday at 12 am. Got a weather delay at 2 pm (weather was fine) and then a left location at 6:20 pm. Estimated arrival went from Tuesday to Monday to we don't know when you're getting this...

Has anyone had any progress on their Target Halo Xbox order? I received shipping confirmation on Saturday and was charged, but Fedex tracking still shows they haven't received the package and the estimated delivery date is next Monday.
My target preorder has tracking with FedEx and an estimated delivery on Wed Nov 11th

Got the elite controller in a box with no padding. One dinged corner but mostly ok.

GS sent the 20th anniversary controller with so many bubbles. It was perfect.
Yeah Halo Series X just came in a box with zero room. Dent on outside was also on the console box which is annoying from collectors standpoint.

GameStop always packs well. Easily best place to buy nice stuff online.

Trying to get 2 Xbox one series x consoles for Christmas presents. Had 1 in my Amazon cart yesterday, 1 in my Microsoft cart on Sunday, and 1 in my Microsoft cart today. Got none of them. Dang bots. I will not pay $1000 for one off eBay, as it will just encourage the scalpers. I’ll keep trying.

Yeah Halo Series X just came in a box with zero room. Dent on outside was also on the console box which is annoying from collectors standpoint.

GameStop always packs well. Easily best place to buy nice stuff online.
I wouldn't keep that console in the box for too long, because who knows how much of the shock that caused that corner dent was actually absorbed by the packaging and how much transferred to the electronics.

I'd really like to get one of these because the color scheme and logo on it (plus the cool dynamic background that it unlocks), but I'm just not a fan of see-through controllers...

EDIT - link if anyone needs it --> https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controllers/20th-anniversary
Didn't know about that feature (dynamic background) but what sucks is once you disconnect the controller, the background disappears. Thought it was maybe a permanent unlock or something.

Didn't know about that feature (dynamic background) but what sucks is once you disconnect the controller, the background disappears. Thought it was maybe a permanent unlock or something.
According to a SR article, the BG is permanent unless you change it. Then you would need to reconnect the controller to the console. So not horrible, but still not idea.

if anyone is looking for the 20th anniversary controller - my best buy had stacks and stacks of them. Store pickup is disabled so I dont think people know they actually have them. 

[attachment=36340:16371174110155518074946298317092.jpg]

Does anyone's controller looks like this? It looks like the paint job peeled off. Idk if its supposed to look like this ir not

attachicon.gif
16371174110155518074946298317092.jpg

Does anyone's controller looks like this? It looks like the paint job peeled off. Idk if its supposed to look like this ir not
that's called "weathering".

It's weathered.

Is the Series S bad? I'm playing on 1080p on an Xbox One S, now.

I had an X preorder last year and canceled it like a chump, and I just got bored and grabbed a Series S from Best Buy.

Is the Series S bad? I'm playing on 1080p on an Xbox One S, now.

I had an X preorder last year and canceled it like a chump, and I just got bored and grabbed a Series S from Best Buy.
I don't think it's bad; it is a great value at $299, cheapest next gen device at the moment. For me the lack of a disc drive is the problem. I have most of software in disc format. If you are new to the platform and intend to buy everything digitally anyway it seems like a good buy.

I got a stock alert from Microsoft store this morning.  It looks like they might have finally put a timer delay on their side to prevent mass purchases by bots.  Did anyone else see this waiting to load screen while trying to click the link for the Halo version?  It also said to purchase via the Xbox One Store.  I logged into the Xbox One but it was out of stock already.  

I think I was unable to add the Halo Console from Microsoft to my cart, since I had previously purchased my Series X from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not understand the point of a bundle with free games. Why not bundle halo?
was just gonna say lol arnt those games free to play?
Bundle includes: Xbox Series S console, one Xbox Wireless Controller, free-to-play Fortnite and Rocket League game downloads, a high-speed HDMI cable, power cable, and 2 AA batteries. Midnight Drive Pack Set includes Dark Skully outfit, Dark Skully Satchel Back Bling, Dark Splitter pickaxe, and 1,000 V-Bucks in Fortnite and Purple Masamune Car, Purple Virtual Wave Boost, Purple Zefram Wheels, and 1,000 Rocket League Credits in Rocket League. Bundle doesn’t include access to Fortnite: Save the World mode.

I do not understand the point of a bundle with free games. Why not bundle halo?
The positive thing I see is that the systems are finally entering bundle phases. Even though they have not peaked in consumer sales, they might be adding more to the systems.

Hopefully they start adding full retail games to different bundles.

Shout out to whoever created this thread! Thing is, I'm still trying to get a Halo Xbox and it sucks having to open this thread to see people talking about everything but a restock. Cheers if you got yourself a Halo console/controller though! I hope to get one myself!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shout out to whoever created this thread! Thing is, I'm still trying to get a Halo Xbox and it sucks having to open this thread to see people talking about everything but a restock. Cheers if you got yourself a Halo console/controller though! I hope to get one myself!

Not much info on a restock. Your best chance was at a Best Buy store on Monday.

Not much info on a restock. Your best chance was at a Best Buy store on Monday.
So I've heard. I've noticed that restock info usually drops around 8am up until 12pm EST. I wonder if anybody got a Halo console from the Newegg shuffle a few days ago.

Anyone get an email invite Wednesday from the Microsoft Store that gives you a link to buy an X directly from them? Says it's first-come, first-serve, limit of one per order and two per 30-day period. Only catch is you have to create a bundle.

1. Choose your console (required)

2. Choose your digital game (required) (Madden NFL 22, Grand Theft Auto V - Premium Edition, Far Cry 6, Rust - Console Edition, Battlefield 2042, Hasbro Family Funk Pack - Super Edition, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Insurgency: Sandstorm, Diablo II: Resurrected)

3. Choose your controller (required)

4. Protect your device with Microsoft Complete (optional)

Anyone get an email invite Wednesday from the Microsoft Store that gives you a link to buy an X directly from them? Say it's first-come, first-serve, limit of one per order and two per 30-day period. Only catch is you have to create a bundle.

1. Choose your console (required)

2. Choose your digital game (required) (Madden NFL 22, Grand Theft Auto V - Premium Edition, Far Cry 6, Rust - Console Edition, Battlefield 2042, Hasbro Family Funk Pack - Super Edition, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Insurgency: Sandstorm, Diablo II: Resurrected)

3. Choose your controller (required)

4. Protect your device with Microsoft Complete (optional)
I've looked all over for this email. I'm trying to help a friend get one, but no dice on the MS email.

bread's done
Back