Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Microsoft pushing bundles now? Yuck.

Still don’t understand why they wouldn’t send an Xbox message to people with high gamer score and/or high usage with an offer on the new systems (if they haven’t already registered them). Why not appreciate your most loyal customers?

The bundle is at the very minimum $590 based on which game and extra controller you get. I don't want any of those games and don't need another controller (especially since they're the same controllers for the One so I don't need more) so I think I'll have to pass.

The bundle is at the very minimum $590 based on which game and extra controller you get. I don't want any of those games and don't need another controller (especially since they're the same controllers for the One so I don't need more) so I think I'll have to pass.
At least you have some choice with what's in the bundle. I would pay a little extra just to not have to look for a series x anymore

[attachment=36357:Screenshot_20211118-073341_Twitter.jpg]

According to cheapy newegg will have halo xbox but for outrageous prices.

Have been hoping for Microsoft doing what PS does with their PS direct but not this way. If it was at least a physical game we could trade it in or sell it to recoup some money. Such a bad look for MS.

Have been hoping for Microsoft doing what PS does with their PS direct but not this way. If it was at least a physical game we could trade it in or sell it to recoup some money. Such a bad look for MS.
Only time I seen Microsoft do that many months ago was through the Xbox Insider program/app where only those who have a Xbox Gamertag, Sign up in the one of the previews related to purchasing the Xbox Series X & Answer the survey questions for it would be eligible to buy the Xbox Series X with direct contact from Microsoft if you are one of the many people selected to buy it since this was done like a Raffle(choosing anyone at random) or First come first served like pre-orders.

Only time I seen Microsoft do that many months ago was through the Xbox Insider program/app where only those who have a Xbox Gamertag, Sign up in the one of the previews related to purchasing the Xbox Series X & Answer the survey questions for it would be eligible to buy the Xbox Series X with direct contact from Microsoft if you are one of the many people selected to buy it since this was done like a Raffle(choosing anyone at random) or First come first served like pre-orders.
Ya no idea why they stopped doing that

I paid for a one month of Walmart+ to take advantage of the 3 pm restock of the series X.  I used my cellphone and laptop and refresh constantly when 3 o clock was near.  I got a 5 minute wait on my phone and 20 minutes on my laptop.  I got nervous as the 5 minute timer wasn't dropping but it eventually dropped to 1 minute and finally I got the option to add to cart.  It says arriving dec 3 but Walmart doesn't sound like it has been very timely with these. Thanks for the support. 

I paid for a one month of Walmart+ to take advantage of the 3 pm restock of the series X. I used my cellphone and laptop and refresh constantly when 3 o clock was near. I got a 5 minute wait on my phone and 20 minutes on my laptop. I got nervous as the 5 minute timer wasn't dropping but it eventually dropped to 1 minute and finally I got the option to add to cart. It says arriving dec 3 but Walmart doesn't sound like it has been very timely with these. Thanks for the support.
walmart let me add the ps5 to my cart but when i tried to pay it told me it was oos lol

I paid for a one month of Walmart+ to take advantage of the 3 pm restock of the series X. I used my cellphone and laptop and refresh constantly when 3 o clock was near. I got a 5 minute wait on my phone and 20 minutes on my laptop. I got nervous as the 5 minute timer wasn't dropping but it eventually dropped to 1 minute and finally I got the option to add to cart. It says arriving dec 3 but Walmart doesn't sound like it has been very timely with these. Thanks for the support.
Nice! I recommend keeping a lookout for other restocks while you wait for WM. Some people on nowinstock had their orders canceled from the last WM drop. I was able to get one from WM in October, so hopefully they honor their orders more often than not ^^;

Mine came almost two weeks earlier than they estimated. So you might be ok.

PSA - Registered my Halo box with Microsoft and noticed they have the warranty expiring in August 2022 (1 year from preorder date). Selected the "call me" option buried in Microsoft Support and they are now adjusting my warranty to end 1 year from delivery.

Didn't think I would but I sold my Halo controller to a buddy for retail, and then turned around and sold my Halo Series X to another buddy for retail.  Figured I won't play it enough to justify spending the $800+ for both items.  It hurts as I have ALL of the other Halo Consoles that were released over the years, but it is time to change it up.

Kids and a family will do that to you haha

FYI Microsoft sent me an email saying I could buy an Xbox series x bundle 1 game and controller required. You may have received the same email. Check out is super easy. Did not pull the trigger as I already have 1.

FYI Microsoft sent me an email saying I could buy an Xbox series x bundle 1 game and controller required. You may have received the same email. Check out is super easy. Did not pull the trigger as I already have 1.
What were the game choices and they full price?

I just got the MS email and did the bundle. It had
Madden 22 for $70
FC6 for $60
MK11 Ultimate for $60
Hasbro Game Night for $60
Rust for $50
Insurgency for $40
Diablo 2 for $40
GTA V for $30 (which i took since it was the cheapest and I had the others on the list I wanted.).

I haven’t gotten an email confirmation but the MS site has my order, and the ability to refund the digital game, which I shall be doing.

Madden 22 for $70
FC6 for $60
MK11 Ultimate for $60
Rust for $50
Insurgency for $40
Diablo 2 for $40
GTA V for $30 (which i took since it was the cheapest and I had the others on the list I wanted.).

I haven’t gotten an email confirmation but the MS site has my order, and the ability to refund the digital game, which I shall be doing.
If they give you a card or disk of GTA you can easily sell it for $20 bucks no problem

STILL on the lookout for that Halo console, hope is fading though...will keep the faith but if not it won't be the end of the world
Can’t blame you. Thought it was fugly but when I saw it on YouTube unboxing it’s a really nice looking system. Microsoft makes the best limited edition systems.

Madden 22 for $70
FC6 for $60
MK11 Ultimate for $60
Rust for $50
Insurgency for $40
Diablo 2 for $40

Ended up ordering as I really don't want to do the twitter, hot stock routine. Got the Shock Red controller and GTA-V. Really hope I can sell or refund the game. I have absolutely no interest in playing it or any of the other games.

EDIT: It already shows that I own GTA-V and I don't see an option to refund the game alone :( Looks like I am stuck with it

I got that same email as well, Checked what showed up for any new emails to find out it was sent to me 10 minutes ago & I was able to place my order to buy the Xbox Series X bundle with no issues. I'll put in the refund request on the game in that selection I didn't want.

Ended up ordering as I really don't want to do the twitter, hot stock routine. Got the Shock Red controller and GTA-V. Really hope I can sell or refund the game. I have absolutely no interest in playing it or any of the other games.

EDIT: It already shows that I own GTA-V and I don't see an option to refund the game alone :( Looks like I am stuck with it

Request a refund for digital games
We understand that sometimes purchases of digital game products don’t go as planned. When that happens, we’ll help you request a refund.
Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:
-Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date
-Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time
Note Submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria.
If the refund request is approved, you'll see it being processed on your Microsoft account, and you'll no longer be able to access the digital game product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to understand when the applicable payment method will be credited.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I got that same email as well, Checked what showed up for any new emails to find out it was sent to me 10 minutes ago & I was able to place my order to buy the Xbox Series X bundle with no issues. I'll put in the refund request on the game in that selection I didn't want.

Request a refund for digital games
We understand that sometimes purchases of digital game products don’t go as planned. When that happens, we’ll help you request a refund.
Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:
-Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date
-Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time
Note Submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria.
If the refund request is approved, you'll see it being processed on your Microsoft account, and you'll no longer be able to access the digital game product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to understand when the applicable payment method will be credited.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
It shows the entire bundle in the request to refund page and not the game alone. Is there any other way to request a refund? Do let me know if you find a way to do it.

Why am I hesitating...it is in my cart. 

I know why...only want Far Cry 6 and it kills me to spend $60. :)

Edit: I ordered it. I forgot I had $45 in rewards so it takes the sting off the game.

Why am I hesitating...it is in my cart.

I know why...only want Far Cry 6 and it kills me to spend $60. :)
Haha it took me a long time to click on buy. Paying full price for a controller I don't really need and a game I am not really interested in was tough. But eventually just the knowledge that I don't have to follow all these random twitter accounts and wake up at ungodly hours to try and buy a console was enough to push me over.

I wonder how quickly I can convert GameStop credit to Xbox money...

Edit: got scared of them selling out and I just paid with the CC

It shows the entire bundle in the request to refund page and not the game alone. Is there any other way to request a refund? Do let me know if you find a way to do it.
Just talked to a customer service rep(1-877-696-7786). Found out that the digital game we bought within that bundle will show up in a few days to put the refund request on the website.

Interesting, they separated the digital content from the hardware and made 2 separate paypal transactions.
Noticed that too when I got 2 email confirmations about it.

Just talked to a customer service rep(1-877-696-7786). Found out that the digital game we bought within that bundle will show up in a few days to put the refund request on the website.

Noticed that too when I got 2 email confirmations about it.
Good to know. Will be on the lookout and will post here if I am able to request for a refund.

I got it today!  From Walmart.  Said signature required, took an hour off of work, and didn't need to sign for it.  I wasn't gonna risk FedEx taking it back.

[attachment=36375:20211119_104537.jpg]

[attachment=36373:20211119_182123.jpg]

[attachment=36376:20211119_180844.jpg]

[attachment=36374:20211119_182042.jpg]

bread's done
Back