Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that many Gamestops should have Series X on Thanksgiving but there still isn't a holiday ad. Any word on it or updates?
Interested in this, as well. All I have heard is to expect bundles for both consoles to be around $740, with no option but bundles available.

Wallmart now shows that you can buy the Xbox Series X or PS5 at 4pm rather than 3pm?  I guess I missed that in the details.   My bad. 

I must have missed that information I guess.  Well I'm in line, not sure if that's a good thing.  :(

Gotta wait for those bots to buy all of the consoles...  

Wow I actually got one that should arrive by December 10th!  We shall see if it does.  

Walmart immediately sold out of both Playstations and the Series X without an option to even add it to the cart. It’s so bogus! How can they sell out in 10 seconds.

I’m in line for another 27 minutes.

Heh. I was on it at 4 on the nose, stuck in queue for 35 minutes until I finally got the middle finger. Congrats to those who did better.
Same here. Clicked the link at 4:00:01, waited 35 minutes in line (wait time never went below 10 minutes), then got the sold out message.

Did anyone have luck buying at 7pm when they went on sale again?  Did they have stock for those who were not walmart plus payers?

Xbox Restock Thread: *exists*
People: *talk about ordering PS5s*
Xbox Restock Thread:
571d474b3b5674091a265330d625720f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FedEx is the worst. Tracking for my Walmart order says delivery of my series x is today but FedEx shows that it hasn't left Champaign Illinois yet. I wouldn't be too concerned but a signature is required and I want to home for it and would need to leave work

FedEx is the worst. Tracking for my Walmart order says delivery of my series x is today but FedEx shows that it hasn't left Champaign Illinois yet. I wouldn't be too concerned but a signature is required and I want to home for it and would need to leave work
The signature isn't really required depending on the driver. I've had two packages in the last month that were signature required since FedEx supposedly went back to enforcing signatures. On one I popped out of the house and the driver said, you don't have to sign, I just need to know you're home and he signed for it and left it. For the other signature required package it was just sitting on my front steps when I got home and no one was home at the time.

On the Microsoft series X bundle: I contacted support to try to resolve an issue but they were very quick to claim they couldn't do anything because of the bundle and that I need to go through Xbox support. I didn't have another 30 minuted to wait for a 3 minute chat so I figured I'd give up until my unit actually ships...

I just got the Halo console from Walmart and took off work to sign for it. They just handed it to me.

I almost had the Walmart PS5 yesterday but my Apple Card blocked it from going through.

It wouldn’t let me get a Series X. The website froze up and the timer got stuck. 😞

I almost had the Walmart PS5 yesterday but my Apple Card blocked it from going through.

It wouldn’t let me get a Series X. The website froze up and the timer got stuck.
at least you remembered the drop. i was ready to go 15 mins before the drop then got distracted by the turkey on the smoker hitting temp and completely forgot about it lol

although it probably works out better this way as the last time i tried to get a ps5 from the walmart drop they let me into the buying area but it kept telling me it was out of stock...

Got a refund on the digital game and also price matched the controller. It all depends on getting lucky with the agent you get. So I just had to pay for one extra controller!

Where did you find the chat? I tried to look yesterday and couldn't find it.
The agent on chat refused to help me. When you visit the Microsoft store on a laptop it shows up in the right bottom as a blue box.

I called 8776967786, asked for customer service and chose new order to talk to an agent. I told them I ordered the series x and had to choose a game and controller and that I see that their prices have dropped on the Microsoft store and if they could help price match.

The agent on chat refused to help me. When you visit the Microsoft store on a laptop it shows up in the right bottom as a blue box.

I called 8776967786, asked for customer service and chose new order to talk to an agent. I told them I ordered the series x and had to choose a game and controller and that I see that their prices have dropped on the Microsoft store and if they could help price match.
i should try to get GTA V premium refunded since i already own gta v

Thanks for the info. Chat was unhelpful in my experience too so I'll try to call tomorrow.

Has your console shipped yet?

i should try to get GTA V premium refunded since i already own gta v
This is what I will do. I am buying the Series X as a gift and it associated the game with my profile. I was told to wait until it ships, then request a refund under orders. (Don't install it, you have 14 days to request a refund)

This is what I will do. I am buying the Series X as a gift and it associated the game with my profile. I was told to wait until it ships, then request a refund under orders. (Don't install it, you have 14 days to request a refund)
hopefully the system ships within 14 days lol

My controller shipped Monday to be delivered tomorrow. It says the Xbox should be here the 1st, so I assumed it would ship next Monday.

Thanks for the info. Chat was unhelpful in my experience too so I'll try to call tomorrow.

Has your console shipped yet?
My console hasn't shipped yet. I received my controller today though. The agent had me buy some other game (literally any game you want) instead of GTA-V. I refunded that game after the call since I already have a huge backlog and don't want to add to it

I didn't wait for the console to ship.

20th Anniversary controller is on sale today for $49 at Walmart. It’s going in and out of stock for shipping. I bought one for local pickup.

Some are also using the code WOWFRESH for an additional $10 off.

Xbox Wireless Controller - 20th Anniversary Special Edition https://www.walmart.com/ip/583540158

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Amazon will be selling Series X's today.  Seriously considering, especially since Gamestop is offering $275 for my XB1 Pro.  Not really looking to next gen yet, and if I do, I think I'd rather have a PS5 because of the exclusives.  But still, this is the best trade in I'd probably get (don't want to do ebay / in person stuff)

bread's done
Back