Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
20th Anniversary controller is on sale today for $49 at Walmart. It’s going in and out of stock for shipping. I bought one for local pickup.

Some are also using the code WOWFRESH for an additional $10 off.

Xbox Wireless Controller - 20th Anniversary Special Edition https://www.walmart.com/ip/583540158

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I added a pack of Skittles for a $1 and it took the $10 off with the WOWFRESH. Came out to $43 after tax.

Called 4 Gamestops in Orlando"ish" area a few minutes ago and they all reported they will not have Series X available on Thursday.
Don't give up m8! Check areas surrounding it if need be! Not sure about you, but I get a rush from hunting for high ticket items. Especially during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My bundled controller (controller only) arrived today. The box is trashed. The bubble mailer envelope is totally insufficient protection for the paper-thin cardboard of the controller box.

Here's hoping MS doesn't ship the console in a clear plastic bag ....

My bundled controller (controller only) arrived today. The box is trashed. The bubble mailer envelope is totally insufficient protection for the paper-thin cardboard of the controller box.

Hopefully MS packs it better than Amazon did for this guy.

Untitled.jpg

they sent my controller in a bag too. the box doesn't look too bad but it is pretty beat up

Did your order go through? They cancelled my ordered because I guess someone in store bought the controller before they could fill my order.
Hmm they haven't cancelled mine yet but this has me worried now. I'm fine if they end up cancelling it because I'm less interested at $50 lol

Hmm they haven't cancelled mine yet but this has me worried now. I'm fine if they end up cancelling it because I'm less interested at $50 lol
If your order was for shipping, then don't worry. My order was for in store pick up and my store is notorious for having bad inventory numbers.

I ordered a Series X on the 18th and it's been in "Order received" since. I got the "Your order is shipping soon" email, but I think they're just teasing me. :p
Got the shipping notice yesterday. Got the console today. Eight days, not to shabby. I wish GS had better communication about it, but it is what it is.

Price matching the Microsoft bundle controller and digital game should be easy now as the new bundle prices finally match the sale prices

Meijer launched their sales before the 6AM time they said on their website!  All out of stock before 5:50AM!   :(

They botched the online sale!  Some stores really should stick to in person sales only.  

Meijer launched their sales before the 6AM time they said on their website! All out of stock before 5:50AM! :(

They botched the online sale! Some stores really should stick to in person sales only.
I have learned the hard way through numerous online drops to start checking an hour before they’re supposed to go live. You’d think in the year 2021 setting something to automatically go live at a specific time would be simple but apparently it is t.

Scored a halo console from the Meijer drop after waking up at 4:30am and fighting queues and site errors for two hours. Just got it home. I know what I'm thankful for this year CAGs! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Meijer launched their sales before the 6AM time they said on their website! All out of stock before 5:50AM! :(

They botched the online sale! Some stores really should stick to in person sales only.
Not actually out of stock. Stores still have inventory, the website is just not showing it correctly.

thank you. got a $35 refund. not much but its something
Not sure how you or anyone got this done. I called and the agent was super nice but seemed unable to do anything because of the item being a bundle.

It's like a total of $20 out of a $600 bundle, so it is a little hard to find the motivation to push very hard.

My order was placed last week and the system itself still hasn't shipped.

You win some you lose some.

Not sure how you or anyone got this done. I called and the agent was super nice but seemed unable to do anything because of the item being a bundle.

It's like a total of $20 out of a $600 bundle, so it is a little hard to find the motivation to push very hard.

My order was placed last week and the system itself still hasn't shipped.

You win some you lose some.
should just try a diff rep. the bundles now are cheaper due to microsoft actually using the sale prices

Were you able to buy one in store? I was just there and the guy in electronics said it didn't even start online until tomorrow. They clearly didn't know what was going on.

Yes, I have at least at the store I'm at. So I'm guessing most are similar.

And no clue tbh
Were you able to buy one in store? I was just there and the guy in electronics said it didn't even start online until tomorrow. They clearly didn't know what was going on.

I get this:
Contact us at Microsoft Support

We’re having trouble processing your payment, and we’d like to get it sorted out.
Chatted with support last night and they were supposed to fix the issue within an hour. Woke up this morning and, after it still not being fixed contacted support again. Eventually they came back with I appreciate the waiting time while I checked on the order , error message "DO NOT ESCALATE: The Customer's MSA, PI, Device or Shipping Address has purchased the max allowable amount of a premium SKU and can no longer purchase more of this SKU."

I have never bought a series x

I stopped by my local Meijer and the manager of electronics said he only received 2! He did say he received 12 PS5s and 8 PS5 digital edition but those were sold by 7. He said that someone was able to walk in and buy a PS5 because the website was down and not working properly.

Have you confirmed this? When would they release the stock to be purchased?

I am right there with you, Microsoft keeps sending me emails but they have nothing to do with ordering an Xbox.
Not sure if this matters but I have game pass ultimate wouldn’t shock me if people with that service got singled out to buy a system.

i am still hoping i can eventually cancel gta v premium since i already own gta v
Yeah, same. When I mentioned it they said I'd need to talk to Xbox support to switch to purchasing another game. Once I have the console I might try. Even switching it to be the equivalent amount of Xbox credit instead of the game would be an improvement, but at $15 it might be the cheapest "scalper fee" to date.

Edit: I'm a game pass ultimate subscriber, to corroborate the theory above.

they sent my controller in a bag too. the box doesn't look too bad but it is pretty beat up
Noticed the same thing when my controller arrived yesterday with box having slight wrinkles, Then opened it to make sure no major damages & The controller is still in excellent/new condition. Nice that gesture including a free 14-Day Xbox Game Pass code with these controllers.

My controller shipped Monday to be delivered tomorrow. It says the Xbox should be here the 1st, so I assumed it would ship next Monday.
Got the same shipment date for the console.

I have had gamepass ultimate for 3 years, been an XBL gold subscribed over ten years. I received a couple $5 coupons a year or three ago. Still get advertisement emails frequently. Did not receive this series x invitation, even though I have purchased a series s through their website and had a couple series x systems in my cart recently before they went OOS. Ordering a PC as soon as GPU prices stabilize.

Bought controllers from GameStop, Best Buy and Walmart and the GS ones were all thrashed. Walmart sent one in a soft paper mailer that arrived in better shape than the GS ones (accidentally ordered 2 on 2 orders).

I think aside from Amazon courier packages, GS is the worst with packaging. They always include about half as many bubble packs as needed, or they deflate by the time the box arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back