Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Got another from Walmart today for a friend. My son gets his Halo Series X tomorrow for his birthday. I’m listing his Series X for sale this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens if you already own the digital game with those bundles? Doesn't it tie to your Microsoft account?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I just tried with the halo bundle email from last month, that works as well, I didn’t hit complete checkout (have one already) but made it all that way without it saying OOS, so worth a shot for people if they have that email and want to try
One of my emails for the regular console is working and I'm hesitant. It would be a no-brainer if it were the Halo Edition.

I came here to post the same thing about the link working again. If anyone wants one shipped to them at cost, I can do that. You just wouldn't get the game as that is tied to my account. It's like $635 after tax with a black controller. If this is not allowed, please ignore.

Just a heads up to anyone else ordering bundles with extra controllers, mine had a 2 week code for Game Pass Ultimate in the bottom of the controller box, so don't forget to dig in there and grab that. The codes expire at the end of March 2022 (so basically two months from now)!!!

I almost missed this because I was planning to leave the controller sealed as a backup, but decided to open the box to get the batteries out. Happened to notice the game pass code in there.

Just a heads up to anyone else ordering bundles with extra controllers, mine had a 2 week code for Game Pass Ultimate in the bottom of the controller box, so don't forget to dig in there and grab that. The codes expire at the end of March 2022 (so basically two months from now)!!!

I almost missed this because I was planning to leave the controller sealed as a backup, but decided to open the box to get the batteries out. Happened to notice the game pass code in there.
I see a bar code at the bottom of mine. Am I supposed to scan it? I got an Electric Volt.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think mine came with a code :( Ordered at the end of November.

Is that on the robot white controller?
Black.

Mine was from the GameStop bundle, for reference. Not sure if that matters.

I see a bar code at the bottom of mine. Am I supposed to scan it? I got an Electric Volt.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think mine came with a code :( Ordered at the end of November.
Nah, check inside the packaging. Take out the piece of cardboard that the controller rests in, get all the way to the bottom of the box.

I would be surprised if this is a thing for only RECENT controllers, as I doubt the extra controllers are flying off the shelves, and the fact that the code is set to expire in a mere 2 months from now. But I guess anything is possible.

Black.

Mine was from the GameStop bundle, for reference. Not sure if that matters.

Nah, check inside the packaging. Take out the piece of cardboard that the controller rests in, get all the way to the bottom of the box.

I would be surprised if this is a thing for only RECENT controllers, as I doubt the extra controllers are flying off the shelves, and the fact that the code is set to expire in a mere 2 months from now. But I guess anything is possible.
Yeah I removed the cardboard and I only see the warranty and set-up manuals underneath. Sad.

I bought a controller back in June that had the 14 day GPU included. I bought it at Walmart. It's the white model whatever it's called.

My Son got his Halo XBox for his birthday and already sold his old Series X that was last year’s Christmas present for $500 on Facebook.

My Son got his Halo XBox for his birthday and already sold his old Series X that was last year’s Christmas present for $500 on Facebook.

I got mine right after Christmas and wanted to move the "old" Series X but just got a bunch of lowballers... ended up trading it to someone for a PS5 on an even trade.

I just tried with the halo bundle email from last month, that works as well, I didn’t hit complete checkout (have one already) but made it all that way without it saying OOS, so worth a shot for people if they have that email and want to try
damn I would have done this trade I have a new PS5 too. Ohh well. Unless you mean the vanilla X

Wish I waited, especially if it's the bundle they offered online today. I would have went in store to pick one up with my trade credit.

https://twitter.com/GameStop/status/1483929785839538178

I really wanted that Halo Infinite Limited Edition Xbox Series X so I think I'm just gonna sell my bundle when I get it from FedEx in a few days, I ended up buying a sealed one on Craigslist tonight for $700.

I really wanted that Halo Infinite Limited Edition Xbox Series X, I ended up buying a sealed one on Craigslist tonight for $700.
My brother was in the same boat but didn’t want to pay more than msrp. He ended up trading his ps5 disc for the halo series x just b4 xmas.

Seems pretty clear to me that they're having trouble moving these. Or have a large supply to get rid of, at the very least.
Happy to see the S in stock everywhere. Now I'd like to see it bundled with something worthwhile (Forza Horizon 5 or Halo Infinite campaign) or bump up the storage.

Honestly, after a revision or two, I bet they will be giving away Series S with long term Game Pass subscriptions (after they increase the price).  Basically like how Sega was giving away Dreamcast with SegaNet subs back in the day.

Honestly, after a revision or two, I bet they will be giving away Series S with long term Game Pass subscriptions (after they increase the price). Basically like how Sega was giving away Dreamcast with SegaNet subs back in the day.
I don't see this happening. It seems more likely they will come out with a roku like device that streams xbox games through the cloud. It doesn't really seem like they want to keep making consoles.

Here is hoping for a Series X with no disc drive and for $100 less. I would snatch that shit up in a heartbeat.
I’m betting when they do the next mid cycle up grade they’ll make the series S the size of a streaming box, the xbxsx the middle system with no disk drive, and a whole new big boi system with a disk drive.

Here is hoping for a Series X with no disc drive and for $100 less. I would snatch that shit up in a heartbeat.
I would gladly pay $100 for a disc drive that works on both an Xbox Series S and X. Would even be fine if that $100 disc drive only played Xbox One, Xbox 360, and original Xbox discs.

Kinda wild that disc drives are a "premium feature" now.

I know discs are "obsolete" and I'm in the minority of people who actually prefer them, but I like being able to buy used games secondhand (gamestop/fleamarkets/eBay, FB Marketplace, Mercari, etc. etc), and the walmart clearance "steals" on physical media when they're ready to blow them out can't be beat even buy the best digital marketplace sales. 

No way I want a discless Xbox (or ps) since then you'd never get any sales from all the stores. Would be stuck with crappy sales from one company (ps sales suck mostly. Always get better deals outside of it). I just don't want to be locked in to one merchant of possible

bread's done
Back