Xbox Series X $349.99 at Amazon & Walmart

$339 at Best Buy. Not an amazing drop but if you have rewards dollars already there.
I think you mean $399.99, which is disappointing. They've already had a better deal this season, so this isn't anything to speak of. Still pretty great if you didn't take advantage of the previous sale.

Mine was 329
I picked one up.
INTERESTING. I wonder why I don't see that price. I spend all the money I have there and have a Total Tech membership, but I just see $399.99.

EDIT - I see what's up. The price ($339.99) is only reflected in the app, not on the website.

EDIT 2 - And with a quick chat to Best Buy, I was able to PM this price from my previous order and get the difference back. SWEET.

Last edited:
INTERESTING. I wonder why I don't see that price. I spend all the money I have there and have a Total Tech membership, but I just see $399.99.

EDIT - I see what's up. The price ($339.99) is only reflected in the app, not on the website.

EDIT 2 - And with a quick chat to Best Buy, I was able to PM this price from my previous order and get the difference back. SWEET.

Congrats! I'm tempted to get one too, if only for the ability to play disc media. I kinda want to play DVDs without messing with my PS4. (good grief, talk about first world problems.)

bread's done
Back