Xbox Slim Giveaway

[quote name='punkamainia']ya[/QUOTE]

I had trouble with that one too but once I got it I was kicking myself for how obvious it was.

Hey Everyone! The OP gave me a link on twitter and showed me how many of you are trying out for the contest! I just wanted to stop and and tell you guys that I wish you the best of luck, and really do hope one of you guys win!

I do contests all the time, but this is one of my biggest I have ever done. If it is successful, then I plan on doing a PS3 giveaway around Christmas time :D

Anyways, thanks again, and GOOD LUCK!

[quote name='punkamainia']its true you try it, i tried it last night and this morning[/QUOTE]

LMAO again, I already completed it before you have even posted this message, that's why I found it humorous, and yes you can retweet the message every day till October as that's when the entry for this is over.

[quote name='CandyCaptain']LMAO again, I already completed it before you have even posted this message, that's why I found it humorous, and yes you can retweet the message every day till October as that's when the entry for this is over.[/QUOTE]
I finished it already

Okay so the other night I had to give up on entering the contest because after watching that underwater video fully twice and scanning through it a million times with no luck. So I had figured I joined the contest too early because the site had just gone live. So I went to work logged on a day later to complete what I had'nt finished. And bam they change the registration. Now my goal is to find a secret link... Now let me tell you, I have clicked EVERY link on that page. I have even highlighted the page to see if theres something I am missing in the background.... Nothing. Clicked everywhere even the links he gets paid for like 65 times. Nothing. So where is this secret link at? Wait dont tell me.... thats breaking the rules! Who knew that it would be that difficult to join a giveaway or maybe I am just retarded but it seems the general population cant seem to get through most of these joining methods. Either way I think its blasphemy, I cant believe i wasted precious time on ATTEMPTING to join this contest. Thanks anyway ROCKBANDPARTS I would have joined if i could have.

[quote name='Blunter']Okay so the other night I had to give up on entering the contest because after watching that underwater video fully twice and scanning through it a million times with no luck. So I had figured I joined the contest too early because the site had just gone live. So I went to work logged on a day later to complete what I had'nt finished. And bam they change the registration. Now my goal is to find a secret link... Now let me tell you, I have clicked EVERY link on that page. I have even highlighted the page to see if theres something I am missing in the background.... Nothing. Clicked everywhere even the links he gets paid for like 65 times. Nothing. So where is this secret link at? Wait dont tell me.... thats breaking the rules! Who knew that it would be that difficult to join a giveaway or maybe I am just retarded but it seems the general population cant seem to get through most of these joining methods. Either way I think its blasphemy, I cant believe i wasted precious time on ATTEMPTING to join this contest. Thanks anyway ROCKBANDPARTS I would have joined if i could have.[/QUOTE]
It's so easy lolz

Yeah, sometimes people get a bit frustrated with the contest. It is weird, because some people can finish the whole thing in like 10 mins, while other people will spend hours on it, and not be able to finish it.

Only thing I can see is that if you get frustrated, then just stop playing for a while and come back to it. I tried making it challenging, but not impossible.

Good luck!

Thanks for the opportunity, OP.

I didn't see an end date for the contest mentioned on the site (and I didn't look through every post in this thread). Is there one set, or are you just going to end it when you feel like it?

Good luck to everybody entering.

[quote name='RAY16']Thanks for the opportunity, OP.

I didn't see an end date for the contest mentioned on the site (and I didn't look through every post in this thread). Is there one set, or are you just going to end it when you feel like it?

Good luck to everybody entering.[/QUOTE]

ends october 1st

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Finished, easily the hardest contest I ever entered.[/QUOTE]

HA! I even made it a little easier than I originally had planned too. Sorry about that... But I am glad that you made it all the way through :D

Finally Finished, took me about an hour, crazy contest, a bit of a pain in the ass, but overall pretty fun and an exciting way to enter a contest giveaway

[quote name='Chan69']Finally Finished, took me about an hour, crazy contest, a bit of a pain in the ass, but overall pretty fun and an exciting way to enter a contest giveaway[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I always try to keep them challenging, but fun at the same time. Normally, they aren't this hard. But giving away an XBOX meant I had to make it a bit harder for people :)

bread's done
Back