Xbox Streetfighter controllers are $9.99 @ All Gamestop's

I think my GS had a Guile and at least one other controller about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'll probably swing by there tomorrow morning and see if they still have them.

I have two of the PS2 ones... they're really nice.

I dont need the Xbox ones though, I have an PS2 to Xbox adapter...

[quote name='myqq']Is it much better when playing 2d fighters?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It improves the experiance for Street Fighter: Third Strike greatly. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is best played on a normal PS2 controller.

Xbox ones are worth 9.99, but they aren't as good as the PS2. The D-Pad is looser and less responsive. Still, for 9.99, BUY THEM NOW! Totally worth it.

These have been ten dollars for several months. You won't find any PS2 controllers for that price since they've been sold out for at least six months. And the Xbox controller is inferior to the PS2 controller.

i was dissapointed with the these, i purchased the akuma controller and it sucked.
the d pad was very non responsive and it felt cheap.
I really wanted to keep it, but it wasn't good imo.
maybe the ps2 version was better, i dont know

I bought some and returned them because the dpad was crap compared to the PS2 SF controllers for some reason.

I have owned both xbox/ps2 and let me state that the xbox version's d-pad is horrible. The Ps2 SF controllers were great though for SF3 and GGX2.

I know you guys are saying these are crappy, but they are only $10. Do they handle that poorly? Are they worse than the standard controllers? I would assume that the Saturn-style layout out-weigh any dpad issues. No?

Save your ten bucks and put it toward a good arcade stick. I've got an Xbox controller but I just keep it as a collector's item. The PS2 controller on the other hand is sweet gaming goodness that you've got to try.

These have been on the clearance racks at my Gamestop/EB stores for months now. Same price at GameRush for months now too.

[quote name='Rictor']These have been on the clearance racks at my Gamestop/EB stores for months now. Same price at GameRush for months now too.[/QUOTE]

Yup, There are 3 Gouki PS2 controllers at my gamerush still. I've past on them several times since I already have the Ryu controller.

bread's done
Back