xbox upgrade question

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!
so I'm thinkin of taking the gamestop deal and upgrade. I have the transfer cable that came with the 120 gb HD. do i need the software that came with the cable to transfer the information to the HD in the xbox slim? also, would I still have to transfer the content license from the old HD to the HD in the sbox slim?

hmm, what else is there should I be concerned about?

what's the best 16gb flash drive that's compatible with the new/old xbox?

thats in advance

You don't need the software disc to do transfers since the last update, just the cable. You will still need to transfer the content licenses. Call ahead to Gamestop because some of them are not doing the great trade in anymore because they wont get enough of the new Slims.

[quote name='Tropicat']You don't need the software disc to do transfers since the last update, just the cable. You will still need to transfer the content licenses. Call ahead to Gamestop because some of them are not doing the great trade in anymore because they wont get enough of the new Slims.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I heard. if I do it i'll probably do it at the military base that has a gamestop. chances are they will have an ample supply.

thanks for the help

bread's done
Back