XBox Wireless Adapter

DaGrandMastah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys,

I was looking for a deal on an xbox 360 wireless adapter. It's 79.99 at amazon.com. I'm willing to wait for a deal but I'm not sure how much lower it will really go? What kind of price should I be looking for that would constitute an actual "deal"?

$79.99 is the cheapest that I have ever seen it. It might drop around Black Friday if you are willing to wait. I bought mine a few months ago for $79.99 and I don't regret it. I bought a 2 story house and wasn't about to have a 100ft ethernet cord going from the office upstairs to the xbox downstairs.

if your willing to get a used one they're only 70 at gamestop, and if you wait for an accessory coupon you can get it cheaper

I bought one a couple months ago, but I'd really like to get the wireless N when it comes out. I'll sell my two-month old one for $60.

[quote name='kube00']you can use an old xbox wireless adapter as well[/QUOTE]
+1

I found one for the original Xbox at a flea market for $10. Worked great for my Xbox 360.

I'll bet you could find one cheap on eBay or something. I know they are cheap if retailers still have them. I think Walmart had some on clearance for $40 NIB.

bread's done
Back