Xbox Wireless controller $27.99 at Newegg and Amazon

jessesixto

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
I want a pink one. Had the candy pink for my PS3 now I need it for my Xbox360. I don't care what people say. My friends made fun of me but I then heard them afterwards saying they actually liked the color.

PLus this way if I goto a friends house with it I know I won't grab someone elses when I leave.

[quote name='morrodox']Still a great deal, for those of us who don't give a crap about color-coordinating our systems.[/QUOTE]

The desire for silver is due to the D-Pad, not the color.

[quote name='jeremy517']The desire for silver is due to the D-Pad, not the color.[/QUOTE]

We have a winner!:applause::applause:

The new dpad is a critical improvement that should be in every controller going forward. Period.

[quote name='SnoT']I want a pink one. Had the candy pink for my PS3 now I need it for my Xbox360. I don't care what people say. My friends made fun of me but I then heard them afterwards saying they actually liked the color.

PLus this way if I goto a friends house with it I know I won't grab someone elses when I leave.[/QUOTE]

My gf wants a pink one as well... cant' find them cheap ANYWHERE, found a wired one for cheap on ebay, but that's it!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']We have a winner!:applause::applause:

The new dpad is a critical improvement that should be in every controller going forward. Period.[/QUOTE]

Also the new thumbsticks are great

FWIW these black controllers are better than the original White ones. However, i do prefer the transforming D-Pad which comes in Silver, and Gears of War 3 and MW3 colors. Only problem is those D-Pads have been known to break. So nothing's perfect.

Either way 28 is very good for a new controller here.

I got email email from Newegg with coupons - one being 10% off xbox 360 accessories. Not sure if I should get this as I wanted a silver and have several spare new controllers

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I got email email from Newegg with coupons - one being 10% off xbox 360 accessories. Not sure if I should get this as I wanted a silver and have several spare new controllers[/QUOTE]

I got the same email...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SnoT']I want a pink one. Had the candy pink for my PS3 now I need it for my Xbox360. I don't care what people say. My friends made fun of me but I then heard them afterwards saying they actually liked the color.

PLus this way if I goto a friends house with it I know I won't grab someone elses when I leave.[/QUOTE]

Does the red power light show through the candy pink ps3 controller? I have the red controller that came with the gow origins bundle and you can see a bar for the red light as the plastic isn't thick enough near those 4 clear parts.. It annoys the hell out of me.

[quote name='earvcunanan']If anyone has a spare 10% off coupon they don't need for the 360 controller, I'd be happy to take it and use it on this.[/QUOTE]

Just shot you a PM...Enjoy :)

I also got an email after posting this. According to the email the coupon is not transferable to a different account.

[quote name='jessesixto']I also got an email after posting this. According to the email the coupon is not transferable to a different account.[/QUOTE]i can confirm this is true. i was PM'd a code and it said it is not valid on my account.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']My gf wants a pink one as well... cant' find them cheap ANYWHERE, found a wired one for cheap on ebay, but that's it![/QUOTE]

Yeah those odd colored xbox controllers are hard to find at a decent price. I was looking for a blue, red, or pink one, but all too expensive.

temping but then id have to spend another 20$ on a battery pack

wired controllers work better and work iwth the pc without some 30$ receiver :)

bread's done
Back